Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

Lionel Messi Follow Only Chelsea and Manchester City On Instagram - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lionel Messi Follow Only Chelsea and Manchester City On Instagram (652 Views)

Meet The Only Chelsea Player That Didn't Receive A Red Card In His Whole Career. / Funny Memes From Yesterday's Chelsea And Barca March / Only Chelsea Cut My N25m....no One Should Call Me Chelsea Fan Again! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lionel Messi Follow Only Chelsea and Manchester City On Instagram by wwwihy: 10:20pm On Aug 05, 2021
Lionel Messi Follow only Chelsea and Manchester City on Instagram, apart from FC Barcelona

Re: Lionel Messi Follow Only Chelsea and Manchester City On Instagram by Kingosytex(m): 10:28pm On Aug 05, 2021
Bloggers grin grin grin grin

Una must milk this topic dry cheesy
Re: Lionel Messi Follow Only Chelsea and Manchester City On Instagram by Mangekyo: 11:28pm On Aug 05, 2021
The GOAT is coming to Stamford Bridge!
Re: Lionel Messi Follow Only Chelsea and Manchester City On Instagram by paulolee(m): 5:30am On Aug 06, 2021
messi can never play in London...if he is doing EPL it must b city
Re: Lionel Messi Follow Only Chelsea and Manchester City On Instagram by Great100000: 8:02am On Aug 06, 2021
paulolee:
messi can never play in London...if he is doing EPL it must b city
According to what he told you right? Or you're now his Agent or PA? I don't want him to come to Chelsea but if come to Chelsea then it's a welcome development, after all him & Rinaldo are G.O.A.T
Re: Lionel Messi Follow Only Chelsea and Manchester City On Instagram by complexBoss12: 8:07am On Aug 06, 2021
yeah
that was because of his childhood friend Fabs, while he was at Chelsea.

As a true blue tho, I don't think Messi will end up at Chelsea. so don't get your hopes up @op.
Re: Lionel Messi Follow Only Chelsea and Manchester City On Instagram by wwwihy: 10:27pm On Aug 07, 2021
Great100000:
According to what he told you right? Or you're now his Agent or PA? I don't want him to come to Chelsea but if come to Chelsea then it's a welcome development, after all him & Rinaldo are G.O.A.T

(1) (Reply)

Sure 2odd Can Make You Become Something In Life / Error In Connection Message While Trying To Log Into Bet9ja / Barcelona Agree Deal To Sign Turkish Super Lig's Youngster Demir

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.