Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,928 members, 7,817,719 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

How One Can Make #10,000 And Above Daily From Piggyvest App - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How One Can Make #10,000 And Above Daily From Piggyvest App (777 Views)

How To Withdraw Funds From Piggyvest Safelock Before Maturity Date / How To Save, Invest And Earn In Dollars With Piggyvest App / Easiest Way To Earn $50 And Above Daily Without Investment From Google (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How One Can Make #10,000 And Above Daily From Piggyvest App by ojumben: 10:41pm On Aug 05, 2021
Good day, a lot of people have lost a whole lot of money while trying to make money. Most times we fall victim to online fraudsters while trying to make quick money. I will be sharing with you guys something I learnt over the years that's has changed my life for good. It's PiggyVest
PiggyVest is the first online "Savings and Investment" app in West Africa, and it was launched on the 7th of January. In this app you can choose from various investments that can always give you a very good return.
Now to the best part of PiggyVest app. If you use this link: https://www.piggyvest.com/?newref=1&ref=5fcebe664c0120, you will get #1,000 immediately you sign up ( I will also get my own #1,000 for referring you).
Registration is 100% FREE.
Once you have registered, go to Google play store and download the PiggyVest app. Make sure you provide the necessary information required on the app. For the BVN part, this is the only way they can prevent people from creating multiple accounts just to get the #1,000. I can assure you that your bank account is SAFE. You can generate your flex account from Flex Naira, an account number will be generated for you. All you need to do is deposit at least #100 into the flex account that has been generated. Once you do this, you can withdraw the #1,000
Now, this is the part where you can make up to #10,000 daily. All you have to do is repeat this same process for others and you will also receive your referral bonus. You need to input your withdrawal account as well as your deposit card in case you want to deposit automatically, for saving purposes.

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Efcc The New Sars / Buhari Promises To Help South Sudan To Be Politically, Economically Stable / Wooden And Tin Soap Molds With Cutter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.