Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,026 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:53 PM

Robbers Attack 2 Banks In Ire, Kill One Person - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Robbers Attack 2 Banks In Ire, Kill One Person (15632 Views)

Unknown Assailants Attack 2/1 New Site Kubwa, Wound Scores (Graphic Pics) / Armed Robbers Attack Banks In Edo, Several Killed / Fulani Herdsmen Attack 2 Towns In Benue, Kill 5 (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Robbers Attack 2 Banks In Ire, Kill One Person by agulion: 6:22am On Aug 06, 2021
Ire is Bola Tinubu's village in Osun state but he denied it, infact he didn't attend his mother's burial in this village because of politics.
Re: Robbers Attack 2 Banks In Ire, Kill One Person by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 6:25am On Aug 06, 2021
Nawa o
Re: Robbers Attack 2 Banks In Ire, Kill One Person by stayclearofme: 6:42am On Aug 06, 2021
Mixedfruit:
Bad news everyday in this country.

I need a good wife.

Must be a US citizen!

Am a Tall Single guy in search of a decent and good-looking lady ready for
marriage
kindly hit me up
Hey will you marry me?
Re: Robbers Attack 2 Banks In Ire, Kill One Person by Aarenasbaba(m): 6:56am On Aug 06, 2021
The absence of cat, rat turn to a number one tenant. The absence of Abba Kyari
Re: Robbers Attack 2 Banks In Ire, Kill One Person by dingbang(m): 7:08am On Aug 06, 2021
cry
Re: Robbers Attack 2 Banks In Ire, Kill One Person by erinalex: 7:29am On Aug 06, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Ire is in Osun state

Tinubu original state of origin

Home to Notorious armed robbers .

Get a Life.

Sitting in one corner of your parlour and typing rubbish, will lead us to NOwhere.

You have successfully turned Tinubu to your god.

Because, for anything that happened in Nigeria, you must find a way to link Tinubu's name into it.

Stop being childish and petty. It has never helped us and it won't help us now.

Any deep thinking Nigerians should be focused on what will happen come 2023.

APC, PDP etc have failed us, should will now continue to wail and lament ?
Anything you want to say about Tinubu ,won't be a new story.

Do you still want to continue to tell us, how Tinubu and his likes steal trillions of dollars ..... ?
While you are busy repeating all that, they will be planning to hold on to power.

For now, effort and energy should be directed to dislodge this satanic pple.
Nigerian youths, should re-strategise, re focus, do things in different ways, NOT rushing to social media to post the usual tales by moon light.

These people are evil, No amount of negative posts about them will make them change their evil ways.

Grow up, you don't have to link Osun robbery case to Tinubu's being nativity.

Or who are you going to link with robbery cases all across the nation ,?

The earlier we realize that Tinubu is not our major problem in Nigeria the better.

Or again, can you give me the names of saints politicians you know in Nigeria ?

To me, all of them are rogues, single out Jagaban is not I won't do.

Enough of Online war, Nigerian youths should be bold enough to come out on the streets and send these demonic people out of our systems.

1 Like

Re: Robbers Attack 2 Banks In Ire, Kill One Person by tammyf: 7:45am On Aug 06, 2021
YorubaKinging:
The end is near

All the troubles in this world wont end until Jesus is ready to take over the throne of this Earth

He will be king for 1000 years before he ascend back to heaven with the saints

But this Earth will be made Hell for ever

Wrong doctrine brother ....we shall inherit the new earth n heaven... study deeply on this
Re: Robbers Attack 2 Banks In Ire, Kill One Person by clothingonline(m): 8:40am On Aug 06, 2021
They still rob banks in 2021 our security situation is now worse
Re: Robbers Attack 2 Banks In Ire, Kill One Person by Benrosaria(m): 9:13am On Aug 06, 2021
CHIOMAEZEH:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/08/breaking-robbers-attack-banks-in-iree-kill-one/amp/

Lolololol I can’t stop laughing and the government is signing $13 million deal with Korea for nin. And police officers and bank manager sabi escape through police station back door. �

My problem is the persons they have to kill to make this look like an arm robbery thing. What’s so hard, going to the bank ok Saturday or Sunday evening with micra and take the amount you want without shooting a bullet Why why why. And they say there is god ba? Crime can stop, but let’s deal with greed.

Let everyone start cutting paper into sizes, so I can call it my own currency
Re: Robbers Attack 2 Banks In Ire, Kill One Person by heniford2: 9:50am On Aug 06, 2021
Too many action movies dey cause am grin grin
Re: Robbers Attack 2 Banks In Ire, Kill One Person by wallarwallar(m): 10:28am On Aug 06, 2021
The Police Escape through d backdoor. Sometime I wonder if our policemen can ever stop attacks like dis. The police station is right beside the banks and they will always be at peace of been secure. Majority of Police stations in this country are just normal building with no weapon or equipment to stop crime. SHAME
Re: Robbers Attack 2 Banks In Ire, Kill One Person by Mixedfruit: 10:42am On Aug 06, 2021
stayclearofme:
Hey will you marry me?
Lol
Re: Robbers Attack 2 Banks In Ire, Kill One Person by Killermamba: 10:57am On Aug 06, 2021
YorubaKinging:
The end is near

All the troubles in this world wont end until Jesus is ready to take over the throne of this Earth

He will be king for 1000 years before he ascend back to heaven with the saints

But this Earth will be made Hell for ever

Jehovah witness....I greet u ooh
Re: Robbers Attack 2 Banks In Ire, Kill One Person by Buckeyemedia1: 2:38pm On Aug 06, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Ire is in Osun state

Tinubu original state of origin

Home to Notorious armed robbers .
I believe every Yoruba person is from ife present day Osun State?
Re: Robbers Attack 2 Banks In Ire, Kill One Person by samwillyco1(m): 5:21pm On Aug 06, 2021
Where were our Security operatives during the attack?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Police Arrests Adeyemi Tosin Over ₦10 Million Fraud In Oyo / Customs Officials Clash With Asara, Sokoto, 4 Killed, Vehicles Set Ablaze / Victims Of Fulani & Mambilla's Clash In Pains In Hospital (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.