Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,073 members, 7,818,203 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

My Infinix Has Issues... - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Infinix Has Issues... (1247 Views)

Infinix Has Launched The New Infinix S4 In Nigeria / Guys Infinix Has Released Android 9 Update To Note 5 Users / Infinix Has Got Me Confused.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Infinix Has Issues... by OmoOAU(m): 2:52am On Aug 06, 2021
I use an infinix s5 pro.
I've always ignored this system update thing but today,I decided to update my phone.... After the update, my phone refused to recognize sim cards.
I've tried everything I can but doesn't seem to work.... Can anyone suggest a solution to this.
Re: My Infinix Has Issues... by chukwuibuipob: 4:03am On Aug 06, 2021
OmoOAU:
I use an infinix s5 pro.
I've always ignored this system update thing but today,I decided to update my phone.... After the update, my phone refused to recognize sim cards.
I've tried everything I can but doesn't seem to work.... Can anyone suggest a solution to this.
Take it to carlcare
Re: My Infinix Has Issues... by Lebronjames23(m): 4:32am On Aug 06, 2021
OmoOAU:
I use an infinix s5 pro.
lol , till infinity!! U go dey go Carlcare!! Jokes apart, take it to carlcare, let them downgrade the OS.. That's all or factory reset the phone first! , if it doesn't still recognize ur sim cards then take it to carlcare

2 Likes

Re: My Infinix Has Issues... by Nicklaus619(m): 6:35am On Aug 06, 2021
I have helped a friend in your situation sometimes ago, just reset to factory settings, go to the setting, and erase all data, when it restores, your phone will be as good as new, personally, I don't do system updates, it always has one or two issues afterwards

1 Like

Re: My Infinix Has Issues... by delex004(m): 6:49am On Aug 06, 2021
Go back to that system update, you still see another update there. Do the update
Re: My Infinix Has Issues... by delex004(m): 6:54am On Aug 06, 2021
If you check your last update you will see it's outdated update, so you will need to do the update till date
Re: My Infinix Has Issues... by phemmyfour: 8:28am On Aug 06, 2021
OmoOAU:
I use an infinix s5 pro.
Sell it and buy the issue
Re: My Infinix Has Issues... by kingsceedon(m): 9:30am On Aug 06, 2021
Nicklaus619:
I have helped a friend in your situation sometimes ago, just reset to factory settings, go to the setting, and erase all data, when it restores, your phone will be as good as new, personally, I don't do system updates, it always has one or two issues afterwards

God bless you my personal person, my Infinix hot 8 just dey disturb me for system update but I just ignore the nonsense,

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Infinix Has Issues... by Nicklaus619(m): 10:06am On Aug 06, 2021
kingsceedon:

God bless you my personal person, my Infinix hot 8 just dey disturb me for system update but I just ignore the nonsense,

You are doing well bro, systems update is overrated and mostly ends in tears grin, I personally don't upgrade nothing

1 Like

Re: My Infinix Has Issues... by Jamesbiodun(m): 1:31pm On Aug 06, 2021
I usually dismissed update, why should I waste 500mb on update and still be stressing myself with update issues
Re: My Infinix Has Issues... by felix55(m): 1:40pm On Aug 06, 2021
OmoOAU:
I use an infinix s5 pro.
U need to flash back the imei of d phone because the update wipe it off. So chk d pack u will see the imei & ask how to flash imei of a phone back. After that, ur sim will b back on a network...
Re: My Infinix Has Issues... by constance500: 2:59pm On Aug 06, 2021
OmoOAU:
I use an infinix s5 pro.

Null NVRAM issue.. Full flashing will solve this
Re: My Infinix Has Issues... by constance500: 3:00pm On Aug 06, 2021
Nicklaus619:

You are doing well bro, systems update is overrated and mostly ends in tears grin, I personally don't upgrade nothing

That's a lie bro
Re: My Infinix Has Issues... by Nicklaus619(m): 3:21pm On Aug 06, 2021
constance500:

That's a lie bro

Whatever rocks your boat men, I have seen system update errors that ended life of good phones before, so keep updating, nah u know cool
Re: My Infinix Has Issues... by Ola17: 4:00pm On Aug 06, 2021
Nicklaus619:

I don’t think system updates are overrated, well except on Android.

1 Like

Re: My Infinix Has Issues... by constance500: 4:08pm On Aug 06, 2021
Nicklaus619:

Whatever rocks your boat men, I have seen system update errors that ended life of good phones before, so keep updating, nah u know cool

I can partially agree with you, some updates comes with bugs and errors but Whatever error you get from an update can be fixed either by factory reseting or flashing your phone..

I normally download my phone rom before I do software update.. And normally you should be sure to factory reset your phone after a major update like updating to a higher os from lower
Re: My Infinix Has Issues... by OmoOAU(m): 5:16pm On Aug 06, 2021
constance500:

Null NVRAM issue.. Full flashing will solve this

Thanks bro.... I took it to an engineer and this was the exact issue he showed me was wrong with the phone
Re: My Infinix Has Issues... by OmoOAU(m): 5:17pm On Aug 06, 2021
felix55:

U need to flash back the imei of d phone because the update wipe it off. So chk d pack u will see the imei & ask how to flash imei of a phone back. After that, ur sim will b back on a network...

Yeah.... I noticed the imei number wasn't even showing when I dailed *#06# too
Re: My Infinix Has Issues... by delex004(m): 2:44pm On Aug 07, 2021
Nicklaus619:

The phone must have been rooted

I have also seen system update that solve errors.

(1) (Reply)

Best Project Phone For 200k? / Apple IPhones For Sale ( Uk Used) / Help me with the prices.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.