Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,922 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

Boko Haram Members, Wives Surrender To Nigerian Military - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Members, Wives Surrender To Nigerian Military (20894 Views)

More Boko Haram Fighters Surrender To Troops (Picture) / 16 Boko Haram Terrorists And Their Wives Surrender In Borno / A Nigerian Soldier Posted How They Eliminated Boko Haram Members (graphics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Members, Wives Surrender To Nigerian Military by drlateef: 6:46am On Aug 06, 2021
The fear of Tukano jets is the beginning of wisdom for Boko Haram.
Re: Boko Haram Members, Wives Surrender To Nigerian Military by paddyDIGITAL(m): 6:46am On Aug 06, 2021
Surrender or reenforcement?
Re: Boko Haram Members, Wives Surrender To Nigerian Military by Quaddafi29: 6:47am On Aug 06, 2021
Funny. They know that the Nigerian army is recruiting and its their opportunity to join with battlefield experience besides having surrendered N5000, they are sure to receive N500k, stupid
Re: Boko Haram Members, Wives Surrender To Nigerian Military by Sambai65(m): 6:51am On Aug 06, 2021
Make them kill all those idiota
Re: Boko Haram Members, Wives Surrender To Nigerian Military by obayendo1010(m): 6:56am On Aug 06, 2021
Kill them all.
Re: Boko Haram Members, Wives Surrender To Nigerian Military by isaiahethan: 6:59am On Aug 06, 2021
Triangles1:
Boko Haram doesn't fetch the north money again so they changed tactics, bastard.

Reason why I don't like bubu you're after Sunday Igboho and namdi Kanu, but Boko Haram surender without taking them to court, you're a disgrace sir.

He's a big failure, I mean Buhari.
Re: Boko Haram Members, Wives Surrender To Nigerian Military by Tekzyflex(m): 6:59am On Aug 06, 2021
Northern agenda to grant Amnesty to this killers, bandits and blood thirsty marauders.
Re: Boko Haram Members, Wives Surrender To Nigerian Military by Kingjjo(m): 6:59am On Aug 06, 2021
How come am not liking this
Re: Boko Haram Members, Wives Surrender To Nigerian Military by Artzdanielsz(m): 7:01am On Aug 06, 2021
I don't believe those are Boko boys, where are their jungle boots. So ná ordinary slippers they wear.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Members, Wives Surrender To Nigerian Military by aquasapphire(m): 7:02am On Aug 06, 2021
The next thing you hear now is that the government has recruited them into the military.
Re: Boko Haram Members, Wives Surrender To Nigerian Military by majamajic(m): 7:09am On Aug 06, 2021
When I look at the kin specee am sharing country with
Re: Boko Haram Members, Wives Surrender To Nigerian Military by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:10am On Aug 06, 2021
If shekau was alive they won't surrender angry
Re: Boko Haram Members, Wives Surrender To Nigerian Military by Joetttimua1811(m): 7:13am On Aug 06, 2021
Normal amnesty loading....... Stupid govt
Re: Boko Haram Members, Wives Surrender To Nigerian Military by Zanzibar1: 7:21am On Aug 06, 2021
Since they cannot join iswap
Re: Boko Haram Members, Wives Surrender To Nigerian Military by Franking: 7:26am On Aug 06, 2021
Give them presidential amnesty. Their children should be sent abroad on scholarship. Absorb the fighters into the army.
Re: Boko Haram Members, Wives Surrender To Nigerian Military by StreetPreacher: 7:26am On Aug 06, 2021
FairlyUSEDpussy:
surrender kwa??

Once a boko haramist,always a boko haramist.......

Don't be deceived..........once this ones r done spying on their environment........they move back to sambisa and give feed back..........

I repeat they r on spy mission!!!
how are you sure they don't have enough spies already? Do you know how long these ones are going to be in the rehab that the purpose for surrender would be defeated?
Re: Boko Haram Members, Wives Surrender To Nigerian Military by Unrated900(m): 7:28am On Aug 06, 2021
This people be so smart
They knew they would surely be killed
They surrendered so their king I. Asso rock could pay them.
Una come say one Nigeria is the best
Only the north are benefiting from
This useless 1 Nigeria.
Re: Boko Haram Members, Wives Surrender To Nigerian Military by uchennaq(m): 7:32am On Aug 06, 2021
After killing innocent people, they will come and turn themselves in. Bloody nonsense.
Re: Boko Haram Members, Wives Surrender To Nigerian Military by Theunbothered: 7:35am On Aug 06, 2021
StreetPreacher:
how are you sure they don't have enough spies already? Do you know how long these ones are going to be in the rehab that the purpose for surrender would be defeated?

Out ones they allegedly rehabilitated, some went back after being set free, don't trust these guys. They need to be jailed for life.
Re: Boko Haram Members, Wives Surrender To Nigerian Military by Clinghton: 7:35am On Aug 06, 2021
Yeah, when the heat is unbearable the surrender and receive the VIP treatment.

Making terrorism thrive, who's deceiving who.
Re: Boko Haram Members, Wives Surrender To Nigerian Military by gift2xl: 7:39am On Aug 06, 2021
If u know u know, Water de under bridge.
Re: Boko Haram Members, Wives Surrender To Nigerian Military by PeachtreeReside(f): 7:45am On Aug 06, 2021
Kill and surrender tactics is always a goal.
Re: Boko Haram Members, Wives Surrender To Nigerian Military by NorthernSerene(m): 7:46am On Aug 06, 2021
Beancounter94:
Show is getting over for some.

But at the end of the day, the government has to address the root causes of this crisis.
Honestly I would be glad to know too but I think they should be our wicked and rapacious Northern politicians that started it, these so called Islamists has really suffered us and they deserved nothing but to be killed. I wonder a kind of religion they're practicing but not the Islamic I know as my religion. Senseless, stupid and wicked people using some abrogated Qur'anic verses to carry out their evil acts. What pains me most is our dear innocent soldiers in front, lets' continue to pray for their success and safety. May Nigeria get over all these insurgents. Aameen thumma aameen.
Re: Boko Haram Members, Wives Surrender To Nigerian Military by wengerjay(m): 7:47am On Aug 06, 2021
Another ploy to give amnesty to the northern people
Re: Boko Haram Members, Wives Surrender To Nigerian Military by Princeton92(m): 7:48am On Aug 06, 2021
They should be killed so population would reduce for the same persons and less worries.
Re: Boko Haram Members, Wives Surrender To Nigerian Military by Nobody: 7:50am On Aug 06, 2021
so all these ones just forfeited their 72 virgins.eiyaah! what a bad loss.
Re: Boko Haram Members, Wives Surrender To Nigerian Military by Iwanttoto: 7:55am On Aug 06, 2021
[s]:
Evil deaths await all Biko haram unrepentant killers alongside their sponsors and all the swines happy and jubilating to read about their evil killings.

The families of each and everyone happy and jubilating about their strikes will be the next victims of their evil.

No be curse,
Na FACT.

Peace shall reign in Nigeria, whether the evil ones like it or not.

We Rise. [/s]

Meshie gu o nu gi there. Onu nsii
Re: Boko Haram Members, Wives Surrender To Nigerian Military by AmazingELixir: 7:55am On Aug 06, 2021
grin grin grin

Lolz surrendered with their families indeed...thesame women they forcefully adopted and married with the bride ultimate prize of putting bullets in their inlaw's skulls.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Members, Wives Surrender To Nigerian Military by pepetua(m): 7:55am On Aug 06, 2021
Poor and wrecherd look , wondering what is supposed to be their personal interest in that their barbaric profession.
Re: Boko Haram Members, Wives Surrender To Nigerian Military by blackmantis: 7:58am On Aug 06, 2021
They should all be rounded up, locked up and tried.
Re: Boko Haram Members, Wives Surrender To Nigerian Military by Jehovahnissi202: 7:58am On Aug 06, 2021
Nigerians must not be deceived, Buhari government is in charge of all these tricks call surrender. Buhari wants to give his brothers amnesty and compensation. What a methodology!!!!!;

Buhari has failed woefully. His legacies has ruined beyond redemption. �����
Re: Boko Haram Members, Wives Surrender To Nigerian Military by Goldp5988(f): 7:58am On Aug 06, 2021
Scam, they came for surveillance, so that when they go back they will know how to plan and attack.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jonathan Using A Light Microscope At Federal University Otuoke / Solomon Dalung Summons Kazaure, NYSC DG Over Adeosun’s Certificate / Buhari's Administration Set To Fly After Initial Slowdown - Fashola Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.