Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

How To Start A Freelancing Career And Make Money - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Start A Freelancing Career And Make Money (309 Views)

I Am Graphic Designer In Need Of A Freelancing Job / Boost Your Freelancing Career Today: Get Gigs Easily Using Gigslance / Learn A Skill And Start A Freelancing Jobs At Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Start A Freelancing Career And Make Money by Enilovesam(m): 9:23am On Aug 06, 2021
It is great to start a freelance career.

Freelancers are now more common than ever before, and it is easy to see why.

Freelancers have been revived as a viable option for hiring staff.

Many people, like you and I, can start a freelance career and make a living from it until they are able to use it as a full-time job.

Freelancing is an easy and rewarding career. You don't need a large office or a lot of money to get started.

The only equipment you will need is your phone and laptop. You can get additional tools later if you have to.

These businesses are always needing freelancers who have skills, for example, marketers, developers, writers, and graphic designers to do certain work for them remotely.

If you do exceptionally well, you might be added to the company payroll. This could provide some income.

Freelancers will find it easy to get hired, as we have many job sites that can help you land your dream job.

These job sites make it easy to find freelance jobs that match your preferences and skills.

A freelancing career has many benefits. It can provide long-term employment and income.

This article will help you build your freelance career.
1. Set Your Goals First
You must first set your goals and take the time to understand what work is worth doing. Setting goals for yourself will help you get started and guide you throughout the process to making money.

2.Find a profitable niche
Your skills and expertise will determine your niche.

There are many factors you should consider before making the decision to focus your efforts on a particular niche.

Let's begin with the pricing section. Just like I did under the segment on setting your goals.

It's going to get complicated as many professionals, or should I say competitors in your industry, will begin charging less than the usual price.

Read more here https://infotopper.com/how-to-start-a-career-as-a-freelancer/

(1) (Reply)

SAMPLING LABORATORY TECHNICIANS Needed In Dubai / BOD Properties Ltd Vacancy / Must Read : Ways You Can Make Money On The Internet In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.