Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,751 members, 7,820,588 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

Bbnaija 2021: Maria Should Keep Her Apology To Herself – White Money - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija 2021: Maria Should Keep Her Apology To Herself – White Money (389 Views)

Senator Dino Melaye Fires Roman Goddess As He Accepts Her Apology. PHOTOS / Naira Marley's Letter Of Apology To Lagos State Government (Photos) / Toyin Lawani Calls Herself White Sex Angel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija 2021: Maria Should Keep Her Apology To Herself – White Money by tonyluyi1985: 9:48am On Aug 06, 2021
Shine Ya Eye Housemate White Money has expressed displeasure and anger over how fellow housemate Maria wasted the food he took his time to prepare.
White Money has been cooking for the house for sometime – a task he revealed he really enjoys doing.
In a conversation with Tega, Angel, Liquorose, and Emmanuel, Whitemoney said, “She should not even near me to apologize because I’ve already lost my respect for her. When everybody goes to bathe, I stay back to prepare our food and I’m always the last person to bathe. She has lost my respect and I don’t care who she is.”
“Even Pere was not in support of what she did. It’s not as If everyone can’t cook but some people complain that they are hungry and you’re here wasting food, and when someone is trying to make sure that there is enough food for everybody, you wasted it.”
Source: https://theventrepublic.com/2021/08/06/bbnaija-2021-maria-should-keep-her-apology-to-herself-white-money/
Re: Bbnaija 2021: Maria Should Keep Her Apology To Herself – White Money by majamajic(m): 9:52am On Aug 06, 2021
Blogger do they reveal who they voted ?

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija Maria And Pere Quarrel In Head Of House Room (video) / Obi Cubana may Face Trouble As CBN Warns Naria Abusers / Bbnaija: It Seem Almighty Pere Is Scared Of Standing Up Eviction With Whitemony.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.