Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,465 members, 7,826,769 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

11 Outstanding Records Held By Lionel Messi - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 11 Outstanding Records Held By Lionel Messi (26163 Views)

5 Unbreakable Records Held By Kelechi Iheanacho / Lionel Messi Closing In On Four Records Held By Xavi, Ryan Giggs And Pele / Countless And Incredible Football Career Records Held By Lionel Messi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 11 Outstanding Records Held By Lionel Messi by Daddysidhan: 9:11pm On Aug 07, 2021
Messiah of the round leather game, you are mouthed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 11 Outstanding Records Held By Lionel Messi by FIRDAUS3(m): 9:12pm On Aug 07, 2021
OkuFaba:
Good for him..

Its time to test a different ground for play

Yes oo
Re: 11 Outstanding Records Held By Lionel Messi by noble2faith(m): 9:12pm On Aug 07, 2021
grin
Re: 11 Outstanding Records Held By Lionel Messi by musty2245: 9:13pm On Aug 07, 2021
I still can't believe this Greatest Goat of all time left Barcelona cry cry cry
Re: 11 Outstanding Records Held By Lionel Messi by frankson1(m): 9:13pm On Aug 07, 2021
AprokoGirl:

Source: https://www.channelstv.com/2021/08/06/11-outstanding-records-held-by-lionel-messi/

Are these ones records undecidedin just one club. Why won't he be top scorer when he's been there all his life. Mtchewwww... grin

1 Like

Re: 11 Outstanding Records Held By Lionel Messi by just2endowed: 9:14pm On Aug 07, 2021
He's genetically modified to be super fast. Hrwas first having a dwarf like leg figure and extremely introvert until he was medically treated.

1 Like

Re: 11 Outstanding Records Held By Lionel Messi by frankson1(m): 9:16pm On Aug 07, 2021
OkuFaba:
Good for him..

Its time to test a different ground for play

He shouldn't test it in France because there's no competition in French league.

1 Like

Re: 11 Outstanding Records Held By Lionel Messi by ThierryJay: 9:16pm On Aug 07, 2021
obonujoker:

We already know Pessi antics...

This one go shock you. Actually I was hoping it was all a gimmick like you re suggesting, but I've resigned myself that it's not going to change with latest developments.

Better be very afraid of anywhere Messi goes.
Re: 11 Outstanding Records Held By Lionel Messi by frankson1(m): 9:21pm On Aug 07, 2021
Kingcalls:
Story...85% of the records are if the same meaning...stat padders... whats the difference between Barcelona top scorer and highest goal scorer for barca

Pardon him, maybe he wants the list to be longer even with the padding, the list short like Messi.

Where's Obembet to give us CR7 records.

1 Like

Re: 11 Outstanding Records Held By Lionel Messi by obonujoker(m): 9:23pm On Aug 07, 2021
ThierryJay:

This one go shock you. Actually I was hoping it was all a gimmick like you re suggesting, but I've resigned myself that it's not going to change with latest developments.

Better be very afraid of anywhere Messi goes.

Lol... MLS or China grin
Re: 11 Outstanding Records Held By Lionel Messi by shiki(m): 9:23pm On Aug 07, 2021
paulolee:

messi is staying.... deal wit it
Are you from another planet
Re: 11 Outstanding Records Held By Lionel Messi by ThierryJay: 9:25pm On Aug 07, 2021
obonujoker:

Lol... MLS or China grin

You wish!
Re: 11 Outstanding Records Held By Lionel Messi by Benprass(m): 9:26pm On Aug 07, 2021
Let Psg sing buhari and let them give us Messi
Re: 11 Outstanding Records Held By Lionel Messi by obonujoker(m): 9:27pm On Aug 07, 2021
ThierryJay:

You wish!

Make e go EPL or serieA, not Farmer league like ligue 1

1 Like

Re: 11 Outstanding Records Held By Lionel Messi by Lamasta(m): 9:29pm On Aug 07, 2021
He should set new one in PSG we are waiting
Re: 11 Outstanding Records Held By Lionel Messi by Polynek(m): 9:30pm On Aug 07, 2021
The truth be say Messi and Ronaldo are the best players in our generation, you are hurting urself by comparing Dem cheesy me as Barca and Chelsea fan I de watch Juventus match 24/7 bcoz of Ronaldo, any true football lover cannot hate any of Dem bcox they are genius thank you grin

1 Like

Re: 11 Outstanding Records Held By Lionel Messi by ObaKlaz: 9:32pm On Aug 07, 2021
Kingcalls:
[s] Story...85% of the records are if the same meaning...stat padders... whats the difference between Barcelona top scorer and highest goal scorer for barca

The real G.O.A.T has record as man u top scorer in a season 42
Madrid record top scorer in a season
Juventus record top scorer in a season
International top scorer for men's football
Champions league top scorer
Highest number of goals in a season 17 in the CL
Highest goal scorer in European Cup competition
Highest goal scorer in FIFA world club cup
Highest hat tricks in history of football
Only player that has scored in 11 consecutive national tournaments
First English league player to win world best
First player to win top scorer in the 3 biggest leagues in Europe

Thats what they call record...not naming repeated records in different forms
[/s]

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 11 Outstanding Records Held By Lionel Messi by ThierryJay: 9:33pm On Aug 07, 2021
obonujoker:

Make e go EPL or serieA, not Farmer league like ligue 1

Yen yen yen, just admit the truth, you're scared of Messi with PSG grin It's oozing all over you.

1 Like

Re: 11 Outstanding Records Held By Lionel Messi by Nobody: 9:35pm On Aug 07, 2021
Daddysidhan:
Messiah of the round leather game, you are mouthed.

Rushing to take pictures with CR7 is like rushing to take pictures with John De Baptist when JESUS is already available for such.
Re: 11 Outstanding Records Held By Lionel Messi by aluyapreston: 9:36pm On Aug 07, 2021
Sonnobax15:
shocked
Messi try cha...Like he won his heaven and earth only in barcelona..

But e for too make sense to me if to say he come EPL....

I just dey pity PSG in advance,for wanting to buy this contraband commodity lipsrsealed

no i think you are scared you know he will win the ligue 1 without even playing. you are senseless sham and a disgrace to the football world.

your CR7 will never join the conversation of pele and maradona as messi has consistently being associated with.

the unfortunate situation Nigeria is in right now is because of sperm like you that should never have matured. you see diamond and still prefer shit. if not for name, ronaldo will not make any top team squad. a complete minus one that wait for tap ins

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 11 Outstanding Records Held By Lionel Messi by obonujoker(m): 9:38pm On Aug 07, 2021
ThierryJay:

Yen yen yen, just admit the truth, you're scared of Messi with PSG grin It's oozing all over you.

Arsenal, Chelsea or Inter or even Mou Roma needs his services....
Re: 11 Outstanding Records Held By Lionel Messi by obonujoker(m): 9:39pm On Aug 07, 2021
aluyapreston:

no i think you are scared you know he will win the ligue 1 without even playing. you are senseless sham and a disgrace to the football world.

your CR7 will never join the conversation of pele and maradona as messi has consistently being associated with.

the unfortunate situation Nigeria is in right now is because of sperm like you that should never have matured. you see diamond and still prefer shit. if not for name, ronaldo will not make any top team squad. a complete minus one that wait for tap ins

Name any other player better than Ronaldo, in assists, man of the match, ballondors, take ons, etc?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 11 Outstanding Records Held By Lionel Messi by Mustiboy(m): 9:40pm On Aug 07, 2021
Kingcalls:
Story...85% of the records are if the same meaning...stat padders... whats the difference between Barcelona top scorer and highest goal scorer for barca

The real G.O.A.T has record as man u top scorer in a season 42
Madrid record top scorer in a season
Juventus record top scorer in a season
International top scorer for men's football
Champions league top scorer
Highest number of goals in a season 17 in the CL
Highest goal scorer in European Cup competition
Highest goal scorer in FIFA world club cup
Highest hat tricks in history of football
Only player that has scored in 11 consecutive national tournaments
First English league player to win world best
First player to win top scorer in the 3 biggest leagues in Europe

Thats what they call record...not naming repeated records in different forms

Michael Owen won Balon d'Or in 2001. Get your facts right.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 11 Outstanding Records Held By Lionel Messi by pat077: 9:47pm On Aug 07, 2021
This guy is phenomenal

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 11 Outstanding Records Held By Lionel Messi by icon007(m): 9:48pm On Aug 07, 2021
doffman:
Everything ends in Barcelona . This man is Barcelona legend not world legend .

Who holds the highest award of WORLD footballer of the year? WORLD not barca

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 11 Outstanding Records Held By Lionel Messi by lichocho(m): 9:57pm On Aug 07, 2021
zombieHUNTER:
Only in Spain and Barcelona..

Only goat I know did that.. done that in England.. Spain and now Italy..

Say it with me... Wowwwwwwwww
sorry
Re: 11 Outstanding Records Held By Lionel Messi by lichocho(m): 9:58pm On Aug 07, 2021
iamyemiakins:
Messi has tried but Ronaldo still remains the G.O.A.T
manutd or Chelsea fan
Re: 11 Outstanding Records Held By Lionel Messi by DSoj(m): 9:58pm On Aug 07, 2021
GOAT
GREATEST
OF
ALL
TIME

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 11 Outstanding Records Held By Lionel Messi by lichocho(m): 10:01pm On Aug 07, 2021
frankson1:

He shouldn't test it in France because there's no competition in French league.
go test am for ram now..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 11 Outstanding Records Held By Lionel Messi by Iamthoney(m): 10:01pm On Aug 07, 2021
I still think and feel he will stay at Barcelona...he’s holding a press conference tomorrow at 12pm according to Barcelona

Fingers crossed �

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

16 Qualifiers For Round Of 16 AFCON 2023 / Chelsea To Face Arsenal In FA Cup Final As De Gea Errors Eliminate Man United / Liverpool Are Set To Make Mane Their Highest Paid Player With New Deal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.