Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,224 members, 7,836,079 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

Aneke Twins - Chidiebere And Chidimma Celebrate Birthday - Pictures - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Aneke Twins - Chidiebere And Chidimma Celebrate Birthday - Pictures (36619 Views)

Chidinma And Chidiebere: Aneke Twins And Their Top 10 Lookalike Pictures / Aneke twins, Chidiebere and Chidinma share beautiful make-up pictures / Aneke Twins, Chidiebere And Chidinma, Celebrate Their Birthday In Style (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aneke Twins - Chidiebere And Chidimma Celebrate Birthday - Pictures by fati2001(m): 8:04pm On Aug 07, 2021
BigDawsNet:

You trippin mehn
Where is your Sense of Humor?
that's why I said keep quiet.

1 Like

Re: Aneke Twins - Chidiebere And Chidimma Celebrate Birthday - Pictures by sylve11: 8:05pm On Aug 07, 2021
SimplyFacts:

You & this your self-love. When will your mumu do? Your other account don cast nah.

Lol grin

@ twins, happy birthday. I wish you plenty good things life has to offer with peace of mind. cool
Re: Aneke Twins - Chidiebere And Chidimma Celebrate Birthday - Pictures by BigDawsNet: 8:06pm On Aug 07, 2021
fati2001:

that's why I said keep quiet.

Very funny grin
Re: Aneke Twins - Chidiebere And Chidimma Celebrate Birthday - Pictures by fati2001(m): 8:06pm On Aug 07, 2021
BigDawsNet:

Very funny grin

1 Like

Re: Aneke Twins - Chidiebere And Chidimma Celebrate Birthday - Pictures by Nobody: 8:09pm On Aug 07, 2021
fati2001:

Lemme be your Jack

Re: Aneke Twins - Chidiebere And Chidimma Celebrate Birthday - Pictures by fati2001(m): 8:12pm On Aug 07, 2021
SimplyFacts:

Lemme be your Jack

bye bye.

you are not a gay. I only deal with gay.

1 Like

Re: Aneke Twins - Chidiebere And Chidimma Celebrate Birthday - Pictures by OgwuEgo: 8:15pm On Aug 07, 2021
Evening newspaper
Re: Aneke Twins - Chidiebere And Chidimma Celebrate Birthday - Pictures by Nobody: 8:17pm On Aug 07, 2021
fati2001:

bye bye.

you are not a gay. I only deal with gay.

Una go carry your legs waka pass Fela quarters soon. Your th*ng must hear am that day. cool

Re: Aneke Twins - Chidiebere And Chidimma Celebrate Birthday - Pictures by BigDawsNet: 8:19pm On Aug 07, 2021
[quote author=fati2001 post=104539031][/quote]

Re: Aneke Twins - Chidiebere And Chidimma Celebrate Birthday - Pictures by BigDawsNet: 8:19pm On Aug 07, 2021
[quote author=fati2001 post=104539031][/quote]

undecided
Re: Aneke Twins - Chidiebere And Chidimma Celebrate Birthday - Pictures by fati2001(m): 8:20pm On Aug 07, 2021
SimplyFacts:

Una go carry your legs waka pass Fela quarters soon. Your th*ng must hear am that day. cool

leave am like that.

1 Like

Re: Aneke Twins - Chidiebere And Chidimma Celebrate Birthday - Pictures by BigDawsNet: 8:20pm On Aug 07, 2021
[/quote]
Re: Aneke Twins - Chidiebere And Chidimma Celebrate Birthday - Pictures by fati2001(m): 8:21pm On Aug 07, 2021
[quote author=BigDawsNet post=104539411][/quote]

1 Like

Re: Aneke Twins - Chidiebere And Chidimma Celebrate Birthday - Pictures by BigDawsNet: 8:22pm On Aug 07, 2021

Re: Aneke Twins - Chidiebere And Chidimma Celebrate Birthday - Pictures by fati2001(m): 8:25pm On Aug 07, 2021
OgwuEgo:
Evening newspaper

enh pain am.
better pray make you reach old age, even get grey hair self. because life journey no easy. GROUND SELF DON FORGET SOME OF THEIR MATES ,even our mates are not left out.

1 Like

Re: Aneke Twins - Chidiebere And Chidimma Celebrate Birthday - Pictures by fati2001(m): 8:28pm On Aug 07, 2021
BigDawsNet:

keep quiet.

1 Like

Re: Aneke Twins - Chidiebere And Chidimma Celebrate Birthday - Pictures by Nobody: 8:29pm On Aug 07, 2021
fati2001:

leave am like that.

I'm afraid you're,,,,,

Re: Aneke Twins - Chidiebere And Chidimma Celebrate Birthday - Pictures by jimb(m): 8:29pm On Aug 07, 2021
hybrid11:
Every year?? They don't even have 20 movies each
Op are they married with kids or every year u remember their Bday

Nnah juo moo
Re: Aneke Twins - Chidiebere And Chidimma Celebrate Birthday - Pictures by fati2001(m): 8:34pm On Aug 07, 2021
SimplyFacts:

I'm afraid you're,,,,,

THAT'S WHY BLACK'S ARE BACKWARD. THEY THINK SEX IS EVERYTHING.

I USED TO ANNOYED BY THE STATEMENT ABOVE ANYTIME THE WHITE'S USE IT ON WE [AFRICANS ], OR BLACKS HAVE NOTHING TO OFFER IN THE SOCIETY, BUT NOT ANY MORE. BECAUSE WE ARE PROVING IT TO THEM [WHITE'S ].

I 10000% SUPPORT THEM [WHITE'S ]

1 Like

Re: Aneke Twins - Chidiebere And Chidimma Celebrate Birthday - Pictures by Ishilove: 8:35pm On Aug 07, 2021
Their lips are getting bigger with each passing year.

1 Like

Re: Aneke Twins - Chidiebere And Chidimma Celebrate Birthday - Pictures by vickydevoka(m): 8:42pm On Aug 07, 2021
Bigredmachine:

Yes they are fine girls... After all e no get the one wey u or any other person fit create...
Best talk of the year. I remember one of my neighbor way de abuse person and na man. I told her aunty don't be surprise u no go even see de one way get one hand marry. Omo she never marry reach today o. If I see her I de bend my head. Now she de even appreciate cripple and handicap.

I will teach my children not to shame anybody from childhood. I will let Dem see someone from de inside.
Most gals gossip about people alot. Buh wen de grow up de give up by not even knowing de man de will end up wt

2 Likes

Re: Aneke Twins - Chidiebere And Chidimma Celebrate Birthday - Pictures by madridsta007(m): 8:42pm On Aug 07, 2021
Bigredmachine:
Fine girls

No start na cheesy
Re: Aneke Twins - Chidiebere And Chidimma Celebrate Birthday - Pictures by Nobody: 8:48pm On Aug 07, 2021
fati2001:
THAT'S WHY BLACK'S ARE BACKWARD. THEY THINK SEX IS EVERYTHING.

I USED TO ANNOYED BY THE STATEMENT ABOVE ANYTIME THE WHITE'S USE IT ON WE [AFRICANS ], OR BLACKS HAVE NOTHING TO OFFER IN THE SOCIETY, BUT NOT ANY MORE. BECAUSE WE ARE PROVING IT TO THEM [WHITE'S ].

I 10000% SUPPORT THEM [WHITE'S ]

I doubt you see beyond NL wall. Whites speak dirtier words.

Re: Aneke Twins - Chidiebere And Chidimma Celebrate Birthday - Pictures by Nobody: 8:50pm On Aug 07, 2021
Ishilove:
Their lips are getting bigger with each passing year.

Coming from our NL ma'am? Okay.

Re: Aneke Twins - Chidiebere And Chidimma Celebrate Birthday - Pictures by Bigredmachine: 8:54pm On Aug 07, 2021
Abujaexpress:
Fine because of height?

everything including their bank accounts
Re: Aneke Twins - Chidiebere And Chidimma Celebrate Birthday - Pictures by Bigredmachine: 8:57pm On Aug 07, 2021
madridsta007:

No start na cheesy

so long as somebody somewhere dey shewerere biwarawara with them, then they are finegirls

1 Like

Re: Aneke Twins - Chidiebere And Chidimma Celebrate Birthday - Pictures by hybrid11(m): 8:57pm On Aug 07, 2021
Divinehealer:

She collects the same amount your mother collects from her clients grin grin grin
Wow you're over stepping boundary , ilast time I remember I didn't enter your mention , and I didn't mention anybody mama , be mature at times

1 Like

Re: Aneke Twins - Chidiebere And Chidimma Celebrate Birthday - Pictures by hybrid11(m): 8:59pm On Aug 07, 2021
adaifx:
Someone called you out on your insensitive statement and the next thing is to insinuate she is a prostitute, wondering who is raising all these ill mannered young men these days embarassed it’s really sad
where is this mad fellow coming out from ,the person I had this mentions with is cool
Where is all this pain coming from? Or u just want me to exchange words with u or what?
Congrats,your mama raise you right
Re: Aneke Twins - Chidiebere And Chidimma Celebrate Birthday - Pictures by Bigredmachine: 9:00pm On Aug 07, 2021
Unibener:

Ugly is spelt U G L Y.
U mistakenly spelt it F I N E.
Or are u trying to be sarcastic.?

i mean it sir... what if these girls were ur sisters
Re: Aneke Twins - Chidiebere And Chidimma Celebrate Birthday - Pictures by NgoziLovelyn(f): 9:19pm On Aug 07, 2021
Why are they opening their mouths like me
Re: Aneke Twins - Chidiebere And Chidimma Celebrate Birthday - Pictures by Alaganature09(m): 9:23pm On Aug 07, 2021
Bigredmachine:
Fine girls

Guy calm nah...wetin make dem fine?
Re: Aneke Twins - Chidiebere And Chidimma Celebrate Birthday - Pictures by fineberry(m): 9:29pm On Aug 07, 2021
Some girls/lady twins too dey hype their self.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2Face Idibia Celebrates His Wife, Annie On Her 37th Birthday (Photos) / Michelle Gentry Celebrates Her 16th Birthday (Photos) / Swankyjerry Styled Jamil Abubakar As He Weds Fatima Dangote

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.