Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,730 members, 7,809,803 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:14 PM

Protect Your Heel! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Protect Your Heel! (125 Views)

Buy High Heel Womens Boots / How Mcafee Can Protect Your Computer / How To Protect Your Facebook Account From Hackers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Protect Your Heel! by ebenck: 10:53am On Aug 06, 2021
Landing with the heel causes a respectable part of all the troubles I raised at the beginning of the article. Anatomically it can be seen that nature created us in a motor way which comes the pillows are the ones that should touch the ground immediately pull us forward with gluteus muscles & hamstrings - no stage of stopping. In shoes the whole stage of traction is extinct and in its place there is a landing of the heel which inhibits all the force of kinetic inertia (and it is absorbed in the market and therefore applies all the mess) and causes us to work very hard if quadriceps further unnatural rolling no leg and push. What happens is that we stop all the force of horizontal motion on the heel instead of landing on the pillows and continuing the motion inertia in a smooth and appropriate motion. Also the ankles unlike the heel are built anatomically to absorb all the recoil coming from the ground. When landing on the heel, there is no cushioning of any joint other than the sole of the shoe, which thickens as the person strives to buy a more expensive shoe .... Running barefoot or with Vibram shoes reveals a new movement pattern and activating muscles that were degenerated in movement patterns that should be natural to them. The sensory that comes in barefoot running is richer and fuller which makes the foot muscles work more fully and correctly so that they actually absorb most of the impact, as well as the foot straps and especially the sprung lig thicken and even a 4mm shortening of the strap has been reported following running training Barefoot, which causes a higher arch, which causes less impact to be transmitted up the foot.

Barefoot posture - When running barefoot, a vertical posture should be adopted whose lever point, ie the pivot point, is the ankle joint. The vertical position should always be maintained in relation to the earth and it does not matter if I am in descent or ascent, I should always stay upright with good and high posture, vertical in relation to the earth, of course the knee is not locked and these are slightly bent. This high posture of upright and vertical posture contributes to proper posture which makes the running movement more fluid, it also neutralizes the physical forces acting on the skeleton when I step out of the center of gravity line, thus preventing shear forces that could lead to skeletal and tissue system injury Essay. It is important to note that when I am inside my center of gravity I neutralize the physical forces that cut the skeleton biomechanically, however to start movement I need to get a little out of equilibrium and therefore I utilize gravity and out of the vertical and egalitarian position without physical forces, I recruit In my favor the gravity and slightly inclined forward so that I am not upright at 90 degrees completely these almost, this small tendency causes me to get out of balance and move forward with the help of gravity.

(1) (Reply)

JUST IN: 60 Dead As Cholera Outbreak Hits Another State / World's Real Facts / Weight Loss Nutritionist London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.