Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,750 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

World’s Worst Kangaroo Attacks As Beasts Floor Victims With One Punch(Pix) - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / World’s Worst Kangaroo Attacks As Beasts Floor Victims With One Punch(Pix) (530 Views)

World’s Worst Ever Zoo Attacks As Bears, Tigers& Gorillas Attack People(Pix) / World’s Worst Leopard Attacks As Pouncing Beasts Rip Off Victims(pictures) / World’s Worst Hippo Attacks As Nature’s ‘deadliest Animal Crushes Bones(Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

World’s Worst Kangaroo Attacks As Beasts Floor Victims With One Punch(Pix) by Holiness2100: 11:45am On Aug 06, 2021
SAVAGED BY SKIPPY: KANGAROOS might seem outwardly docile but when the creatures go rogue the consequences can be devastating.

With the ability to floor humans with a single punch and razor sharp claws. as well as vice-like jaws, the beasts have a savage side to them.

The mighty marsupials have powerful back legs that allow them to leap 30 ft and travel at 35mph. But their legs and claws can also be used for fighting each other - and for battering humans.
Forget Skippy, the kangaroo is an animal you definitely don't want to mess with.

ONE PUNCH KNOCK OUT

A kick from a kangaroo is easily enough to floor a human and the blow can leave deep gashes.

Pictures show a tourist being thumped by one of the creatures at a popular site near Australia’s Lake Macquarie.

Local MP Greg Piper said: “In most cases they have been kicking out, clawing faces and grappling with people, causing lacerations or significant scratching.

“Recently one attacked a man, who required 17 stitches in his face.”

Tour operator Shane Lewis said he tries to warn unsuspecting tourists about the danger of kangaroo attacks.

“We try to scare them into not being naive and thinking they’re cute and cuddly by showing them the photos, what can happen, and not to give them any food,” he said.

Meanwhile a dad found out what it was like being floored by a kangaroo.

Startling footage captured Mitchell Robinson being decked by the creature in his own front yard in New South Wales, Australia.

It shows the large male roo squaring up to the man before hopping towards him and unleashing a rapid attack with his feet and paws.

Hunter Joshua Hayden had a kangaroo in his gun's crosshairs had his jaw broken when the animal launched a pre-emptive strike and knocked him out.

The 19-year-old was out with his brother looking for wild animals to shoot in Western Australia when the attack happened, according to Australia's ABC News.

The pair initially spotted three kangaroos, but one disappeared and the teenager put his head out of the window of the moving car to target the other two.

The animal that had vanished then reappeared, charged at the car and attacked, reports said.

Joshua said he believed he was unconscious for about 30 seconds after being hit.

"I woke up and my brother was trying to tell me what happened,"
he said.

KICKED AROUND LIKE RAG DOLL

Debbie Urquhart was attacked by 6ft 5in male roo as she went for an early morning run near her home in Melbourne, Australia.

The personal trainer said the kangaroo repeatedly kicked her on the right side of her body, ripped her clothes and “threw me around like a rag doll.”

Mrs Urquhart even played dead in an effort to stop the attack and managed to escape to safety after the kangaroo ran away.

She then ran about 300 yards back to her home, screaming and covered in blood.

"He ripped me to pieces,” Mrs Urquhart said.

“He just kept on kicking into me and I was trying to crawl away.

“He left me for a bit and I thought he was going to come back and kill me.”

CHOMPED ON GIRL’S HEAD

Chenyenne White was visiting a safari park when a kangaroo savaged the nine-year-old.

The encounter with the kangaroo had started off well but suddenly it rammed its clawed fingers through the park's fence and bit the girl while she was bent over.

She was so badly mauled she had to be treated with 14 stitches in her head.

Mum Jennifer was videoing her family's visit to a safari park when the wild animal suddenly burst out of the enclosure and savaged her daughter Cheyenne.

Terrifying footage shows the animal grab Cheyenne by the hair as she's bent over and bites her on the ear.

Mrs White told WAFF: “You blame yourself sometimes, like, you know, ‘why did I take her to the park that day?, ‘why did I take her to see the kangaroo?’”

FACE SLASHED BY CLAWS
One women suffered horrific facial injuries and feared being disembowled after she was attacked by a kangaroo while out walking her dog.

The victim – identified as Dina – had just let her had just let her pet off its leash when she found herself face to face with the giant creature.

When the kangaroo began chasing her dog, she was savaged as she tried to intervene.

She told 9News : "I ran up the embankment to try and get my dog away but not realising that I was only three or four metres behind the roo.

"And that's when I sensed the roo was panicking and thinking 'I'm being attacked on all sides.
"He looked at me and I knew what was going to happen.
"Something made me turn around. He attacked me from behind and he knocked me to the ground.”

"He gouged out the back of my leg, I know now if I hadn't turned around, I would probably have been disembowelled."

"He started pounding on me and jumping on me and I played dead."

THOUGHT I WOULD BLEED TO DEATH’

Wildlife Linda Smith suffered broken ribs and internal injuries after she was attacked.

She was with her husband, Jim, feeding kangaroos she was looking after as they had done so many times before, when she noticed her husband being attacked.

“I thought I was going to bleed to death there and then,” the 64-year-old told news.com.au.

“This one kangaroo came in and I thought golly gosh, that’s one of the kangaroos we have raised. He was a huge grey, would have been at least six foot.”

Her husband said the roo attack left him “fearing for my life at one stage” came at his head first before delivering strong powerful blows to his stomach and leg.

HARD LANDING

Paraglider Jonathan Bishop found two raging kangaroos race towards him as he touched down.

Footage captured his GoPro shows one of them storming towards the 35-year-old, the Mirror reports.

Thinking him a friendly roo, the man can be heard saying: "What's up Skip?"
But the animal then delivers a one-two punch before leaving to join his companion.

"I thought it was just being friendly to begin with. I was frightened when it started attacking me," he said.

Lalasticlala

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/15775074/kangaroo-attacks-victims-punch-chomp-kids-heads/amp/

Re: World’s Worst Kangaroo Attacks As Beasts Floor Victims With One Punch(Pix) by Holiness2100: 11:46am On Aug 06, 2021

Re: World’s Worst Kangaroo Attacks As Beasts Floor Victims With One Punch(Pix) by Holiness2100: 11:47am On Aug 06, 2021
More

Re: World’s Worst Kangaroo Attacks As Beasts Floor Victims With One Punch(Pix) by Fahdiga(m): 11:48am On Aug 06, 2021
grin grin grin. Imagine say na Bubu the kangaroo punched

1 Like

Re: World’s Worst Kangaroo Attacks As Beasts Floor Victims With One Punch(Pix) by Baawaa(m): 11:49am On Aug 06, 2021
It is when you belle full you remember to play with animals
Re: World’s Worst Kangaroo Attacks As Beasts Floor Victims With One Punch(Pix) by Fahdiga(m): 11:50am On Aug 06, 2021
Baawaa:
H
Always booking space at the end na still trash he go post
Re: World’s Worst Kangaroo Attacks As Beasts Floor Victims With One Punch(Pix) by Baawaa(m): 11:53am On Aug 06, 2021
Fahdiga:
Always booking space at the end na still trash he go post
Monitoring spirit die by fire
Re: World’s Worst Kangaroo Attacks As Beasts Floor Victims With One Punch(Pix) by Fahdiga(m): 11:55am On Aug 06, 2021
Baawaa:

Monitoring spirit die by fire
I'm one of your village people. I no go leave you alone
Re: World’s Worst Kangaroo Attacks As Beasts Floor Victims With One Punch(Pix) by Baawaa(m): 12:00pm On Aug 06, 2021
Fahdiga:
I'm one of your village people. I no go leave you alone
Any monitoring spirit from my village that has vowed not to leave me,die by the power in the Blood of Jesus.
Re: World’s Worst Kangaroo Attacks As Beasts Floor Victims With One Punch(Pix) by Fahdiga(m): 12:08pm On Aug 06, 2021
Baawaa:

Any monitoring spirit from my village that has vowed not to leave me,die by the power in the Blood of Jesus.
You no go go anywhere. We de follow you for back like kilode
Re: World’s Worst Kangaroo Attacks As Beasts Floor Victims With One Punch(Pix) by LMS1(m): 11:46am On Aug 09, 2021
kangaroo be doing anyhow cus those guys over there don't value your MEAT.
Pray no Nigerian migrates to that location, cus this is what we will read "SEE THE KANGAROO I KILLED AND EAT THIS EVENING" grin
Re: World’s Worst Kangaroo Attacks As Beasts Floor Victims With One Punch(Pix) by MrBONE2(m): 10:38am On Aug 10, 2021
Fahdiga:
grin grin grin. Imagine say na Bubu the kangaroo punched
cheesy

(1) (Reply)

♨️buy Cheap Data Everyday❗ / Ion Propelled Drone / Need More Time? Read These Tips About Opencart Mobile App Builder Plugin.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.