Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,828 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

If You're A Punter Check This Out! - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / If You're A Punter Check This Out! (209 Views)

People can be very cruel. My experience with a punter on here... / A Punter Father And The Son / From A Punter's Heart With Love... [Updated] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You're A Punter Check This Out! by DailyRollover: 12:23pm On Aug 06, 2021
Hello Nlanders!
My newly created Telegram Channel has been opened for anyone to JOIN because I'll be posting daily Free 2odds there.
Bet9ja punters will also be receiving daily Soccer Zoom Predictions. You can CLICK HERE https:///join_daily_2odds_rollovers to join the channel or WhatsApp me on 0901 two nine two seven eight 64.
P. S. They'll be massive BOOM and the daily 2odds gonna be free. JOIN and you won't regret joining the channel
Re: If You're A Punter Check This Out! by DailyRollover: 12:37pm On Aug 06, 2021
If you can't access through the link drop me a message on WhatsApp @0901 two nine two 7864

(1) (Reply)

Olympics Medalist And Technical Director Nigeria Taekwondo Federation. / United in Dying need of a DM / Chelsea Has Signed Spanish International Saul Niguez On A Loan Deal From Atletic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.