Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,111 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

How To Get Rid Of Headaches With Lavender Lemonade - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Get Rid Of Headaches With Lavender Lemonade (309 Views)

Types Of Headaches; Headache Behind The Eyes, Potential Triggers And Treatment. / How I Removed My Stretch Marks With Lavender Oil / 4 Types Of Headaches And How To Get Rid Of Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Rid Of Headaches With Lavender Lemonade by Bluesea1and2: 12:43pm On Aug 06, 2021
Amazing benefits of lavender oil
Before we get to the easy to make recipe for lavender lemonade take a quick glance at what this single herb is capable of:

Lavender oil is quite complex with over 150 beneficial constituents comprising its makeup.
Among its most notable attributes are anti-inflammatory, anti-fungal, antidepressant, antiseptic, antibacterial, antimicrobial, antispasmodic, analgesic, detoxifier, hypotensive, and sedative qualities.
Based on extensive research lavender oil has been proven to reduce anxiety and to lower pulse rates. It has been used effectively to lower pre-surgery stress, to reduce depression, to overcome insomnia, and even to ease labor pains.
Lavender oil has also proven to be beneficial in reducing headaches, easing hangovers, opening sinus congestion, and treating general pain relief.

How does lavender oil work: http://750gistmedia.com.ng/how-to-get-rid-of-headaches-with-lavender-lemonade/
Re: How To Get Rid Of Headaches With Lavender Lemonade by Bluesea1and2: 9:23pm On Sep 01, 2023
divinitybillz:
I no go lie You. and you younger ones are inviting you for wedding. I think mine is spiritually. I try not to look to far ahead and I just hope to deal with my issues because giving up is the last of my choice. We'll get there eventually..
Hello brother good evening. I hope you remember me from this thread I quoted your post from.
Please I need your help. I have been very broke for some weeks now with no help in sight. My gas finished this afternoon and I have no means of filling it at all.
Please If you can assist me I'll forever be grateful
bank : carbon Bank app
account: 7377 091 729

(1) (Reply)

Meet World's Dirtiest Man Amou Haji, Who Has Not Bathed In Over 65 Years. / 12 Best Natural Home Remedies For Sore Throat / Penis Problems And Solutions For Men Over 40

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.