Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,586 members, 7,820,116 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

Neymar Offers His PSG Shirt To Lionel Messi - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Neymar Offers His PSG Shirt To Lionel Messi (56368 Views)

Messi's First Start In A PSG Shirt Ends In A Disappointing Draw / Lionel Messi's PSG Shirt Sell Out In 30 Minutes After Official Signing / Why Footballers Get Cautioned When They Take Of Their Shirt To Celebrate A Goal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Neymar Offers His PSG Shirt To Lionel Messi by uthlaw: 5:23pm On Aug 06, 2021
paulolee:
city no get such bar to keep n pay all those stars
abeg grealish na star?

2 Likes

Re: Neymar Offers His PSG Shirt To Lionel Messi by ofem89(m): 5:30pm On Aug 06, 2021
3BigSpins:
And the battle begins/continues.

Why then did Aguero leave for Barca. Would have been nice to see Graelish,Messi and Ageuro in the same team. E go bad

the kind pressure where go dey on Aguero if peradventure he leaves will be extremely night.is is griezmann mtchwwww
Re: Neymar Offers His PSG Shirt To Lionel Messi by Whats: 5:30pm On Aug 06, 2021
Nymer is a wack player and doesnt even deserve a shirt
Re: Neymar Offers His PSG Shirt To Lionel Messi by Nobody: 5:35pm On Aug 06, 2021
Bedtec:
Neyma keep dreaming , Messi is already an Arsenal player

cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Neymar Offers His PSG Shirt To Lionel Messi by Lastmankc(m): 5:36pm On Aug 06, 2021
Neymar too like this guy

1 Like

Re: Neymar Offers His PSG Shirt To Lionel Messi by Silentgroper(m): 5:39pm On Aug 06, 2021
themes009:
Hello, Chelsea just join the race grin
Liverpool, follow suit like dat.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Neymar Offers His PSG Shirt To Lionel Messi by gurunlocker: 5:39pm On Aug 06, 2021
Ropostic120:
Messi should try England or Italy

No be ball dem dey play for that France joor

I'm sure he would have choose man city if not that they just got Grealish
Re: Neymar Offers His PSG Shirt To Lionel Messi by Polynek(m): 5:39pm On Aug 06, 2021
Nice 1
Re: Neymar Offers His PSG Shirt To Lionel Messi by Iamaboonasir(m): 5:44pm On Aug 06, 2021
I just knew this was going to happen!!
All hail the king of soccer #LM10 the boy that signed his first contract on a napkin!!!
Adiós Messi cry cry cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Neymar Offers His PSG Shirt To Lionel Messi by thuxzwda1: 5:47pm On Aug 06, 2021
Vipro:
Messi is a Man city player

Guardiola self dey reason am....
Re: Neymar Offers His PSG Shirt To Lionel Messi by Ojemedad: 5:48pm On Aug 06, 2021
JohnnyBling:
Omo see the way dem dey toast Messi like say him be barney. No shakings sha, but I go like am to come premier league.. Chelsea, Man City or Man Utd.

PH nigga I sight u
Re: Neymar Offers His PSG Shirt To Lionel Messi by NamelessOGBENI(m): 5:50pm On Aug 06, 2021
Heard some fans throwing bants about how Messi is so humble that he agreed a pay cut just to keep his eyes on the price.

So he's human after all

grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Neymar Offers His PSG Shirt To Lionel Messi by Chingykay77(m): 5:52pm On Aug 06, 2021
Let us imagine Messi goes to Juventus

hmmmm
Ogun ma gbe ibon
Re: Neymar Offers His PSG Shirt To Lionel Messi by omoluka: 5:53pm On Aug 06, 2021
iLegendd:
PSG/USDT

Cashed out already. If you know, you know.
E don dey pump for binance
Re: Neymar Offers His PSG Shirt To Lionel Messi by Freebandz365: 5:53pm On Aug 06, 2021
Good afternoon nairalanders

I sell Airtel and MTN data at affordable rate

1k=4gb
2k=10gb

Validity=30 days

Please patronize me.
WhatsApp number 08082077444

Thanks and God bless
Re: Neymar Offers His PSG Shirt To Lionel Messi by iLegendd(m): 5:56pm On Aug 06, 2021
omoluka:

E don dey pump for binance

Left at $26.33. Let others enjoy. I'll rejoin when it falls again. I left ICP at $46.5 and now it's at $52.5. Some of my other coins are pumping but they are for HODL.

I don't rejoin trades after leaving. I wait for the rise to be over. I hate being trapped. Greed causes depression.

4 Likes

Re: Neymar Offers His PSG Shirt To Lionel Messi by Ayo2004: 5:58pm On Aug 06, 2021
Neymar knows the true goat..he doesn't want to play with one tapin merchant grin

4 Likes

Re: Neymar Offers His PSG Shirt To Lionel Messi by CSTRR: 6:02pm On Aug 06, 2021
PSG has never won a champions league.

But somehow they are in the leading to sign Messi.

Nobody is saying they are too small.

I guess that is what spending excess money every season can do.

It shuts the haters up.

If na Chelsea now that is living within its means, haters would be out in full glare.

1 Like

Re: Neymar Offers His PSG Shirt To Lionel Messi by Truvelisback(m): 6:02pm On Aug 06, 2021
This shows how friendly, accomodating and understanding Neymar is. Infact, Neymar deserves this.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Neymar Offers His PSG Shirt To Lionel Messi by obonujoker(m): 6:07pm On Aug 06, 2021
Pessi though grin... Just like groundhog day

2 Likes

Re: Neymar Offers His PSG Shirt To Lionel Messi by Jonah507(m): 6:08pm On Aug 06, 2021
Once a deputy, always a deputy GOAT.

Everyone knows CR7 is the real GOAT

2 Likes

Re: Neymar Offers His PSG Shirt To Lionel Messi by Friend44: 6:18pm On Aug 06, 2021
Good evening everyone. Please if you reside in Port Harcourt/Obio-Akpor, kindly help fill out my questionnaire.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1JFSDH0Pk-Pux_nYI6EcNL-hdZTsGx7nVLqEsfGQYE60/edit?usp=sharing
That's the link. Thank you!
Re: Neymar Offers His PSG Shirt To Lionel Messi by Fullyyam: 6:22pm On Aug 06, 2021
shocked WOW! Land a lucrative I.T Job in 2021. Grab this I.T MEGA BUNDLE and Go from ZERO to HERO in just 6 months. 30% discount expires tomorrow.
|==============>WhatsApp Me if interested<==============|
Suitable for all Job seekers, I.T professionals, Students, Corpers, Anyone with plans to change fields or travel abroad, Business owners, digital Marketers or if you're simply frustrated with lack of opportunities.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Neymar Offers His PSG Shirt To Lionel Messi by AuthegaPRIMUS(m): 6:31pm On Aug 06, 2021
3BigSpins:
And the battle begins/continues.

Why then did Aguero leave for Barca. Would have been nice to see Graelish,Messi and Ageuro in the same team. E go bad

Five content writers are needed to join a highly productive content writing team.

You will be paid 500,000 Naira

If you like to write articles and get paid for writing then this team/project is for you.

This opportunity is open to both experienced and new content writers.

Project Details : Content Writing For New and Experienced Content Writers

To signify your interest, send a message to

0 7 0 5 4 0 1 1 4 5 4

Hey, !!! I'm available.
Re: Neymar Offers His PSG Shirt To Lionel Messi by AuthegaPRIMUS(m): 6:34pm On Aug 06, 2021
3BigSpins:

Message me on WhatsApp

Alright, I can chat here yeah. Talk to me.
Re: Neymar Offers His PSG Shirt To Lionel Messi by Hapinex01: 6:45pm On Aug 06, 2021
He will have the chance to play along side Ramos he's long time rivery
Re: Neymar Offers His PSG Shirt To Lionel Messi by farous(m): 6:47pm On Aug 06, 2021
Breaking news

Man City has finally won the race towards getting Lionel Messi. The deal was sealed one hour ago.

Kindly visit Man City website for more details.

Congratulations to City and best of luck to Messi as he joined Man City and EPL
Re: Neymar Offers His PSG Shirt To Lionel Messi by ultiabaz36(m): 6:59pm On Aug 06, 2021
That is what I called Gba f'oga e
Re: Neymar Offers His PSG Shirt To Lionel Messi by paulolee(m): 7:35pm On Aug 06, 2021
uthlaw:
abeg grealish na star?
na upcoming....m talking neyma, messi n kun
Re: Neymar Offers His PSG Shirt To Lionel Messi by fidelisodogbo: 7:39pm On Aug 06, 2021
This seems like an old news. Barcelona has obtained a loan to finance the new soccer season, and Messi's place is secured in their ability to finance his contract. Maybe PSG is another option for him regardless.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

‘Go To Court’ - Nigerians Tell Super Eagles After Shocking Loss To Guinea-Bissau / Jay Jay Okocha Shows His Skills In Kenya As Kenyans Watch In Admiration(photos) / Blessing Oborududu Wins Gold At Comonwealth Games (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.