Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,082 members, 7,957,046 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:50 AM

Fish With 'human' Teeth Caught In North Carolina - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Fish With 'human' Teeth Caught In North Carolina (408 Views)

Fish With Human Teeth Baffles Beachgoers After Being Caught On Pier(photos) / The Big Python I Caught In My Farm This Morning / Dangerous Fish With Human Face In China Seen In Lake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fish With 'human' Teeth Caught In North Carolina by Nobody: 2:30pm On Aug 06, 2021
A rare fish with human-like teeth has been caught in the United States.

A photo of the fish was shared on Facebook this week by Jennette's Pier, a fishing destination in Nag's Head, North Carolina.

It was identified as a sheepshead fish, which has several rows of molars for crushing prey. The fish appears to have been given its name due to its mouth looking like the mouth of a sheep.

The fish was reportedly reeled in by Nathan Martin, a regular on the pier.

Mr Martin said he had been hoping to catch a sheepshead fish when he came face-to-face with a "mouth full of teeth".

"It's a very good fight when you're fighting on the line, it's a really good catch, and it tastes very good," he told McClatchy News.

https://m.facebook.com/jennettespierobx/photos/pcb.4382170108508156/4382169421841558/

The post - captioned with the hashtag #bigteethbigtimes - caused quite a stir.

"Is this where dentures come from?" wrote one user.

"That fish has better teeth than me," wrote another.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-58105044

Re: Fish With 'human' Teeth Caught In North Carolina by HITdemUP: 2:31pm On Aug 06, 2021
Mystery Fish. Righteousness Food don done...
Re: Fish With 'human' Teeth Caught In North Carolina by Luckylife(m): 2:36pm On Aug 06, 2021
Lol
Re: Fish With 'human' Teeth Caught In North Carolina by Nobody: 2:55pm On Aug 06, 2021
HITdemUP:
Mystery Fish.
Righteousness Food don done...

I'm telling you. Him go soon declare "end of the world"
Re: Fish With 'human' Teeth Caught In North Carolina by slawormiir: 3:01pm On Aug 06, 2021
Damnnn niggar
When a real niggarrr heave a sigh of relief and he is about to light up his weed thinking he has heard and seen everything in this gadmnnn world ....then boom another shit pops up

(1) (Reply)

We Can Help You To Establish/setup/manage Your Farm To Achieve Maximum Profit In / Waste Fanmilk Available / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.