Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,931 members, 7,810,593 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:44 AM

Befor You Give Up Read This''make 'x' Work For You:just A Click - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Befor You Give Up Read This''make 'x' Work For You:just A Click (541 Views)

Why Buying An Andriod Tablet Or An Ipad Is Just A Waste Of Money! / Ever Changed Ur Screen Befor? / Unlock Your Nokia Phone With Just A Usb Cable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Befor You Give Up Read This''make 'x' Work For You:just A Click by ikecinho(m): 2:09am On May 17, 2011
PLEASE RELAX AND READ THIS THREAD. yes.you dont have to give up searching for online job,internet work to do that can generate you cool money$$$,May be you have been buying alot ebook still nothing work for you OR have paid for alot of seminars still nothing work for you,you may even find out that what the so called internet guru teach's you in seminars you have even known that and even know it more than them.i'm not here to fill your head but to give you the inspiration seeing you self making $$$$ this month,if only you workhard and determined then i bet you success in making your dream come through,Now forget about seminar and ebook you have paid for.determine were you want to be and what you to do.Yes just like the subject stated MAKE 'X' WORK FOR YOU.If think that your wise and good enough to start making real$$ online,i'm not going to ask you to pay me into my bank account but load 200Naira recharge card to my phone,i will suprise.NOTE:THIS NOT AN EBOOK BUT I WILL REVEAL TO YOU THE STILL BUILDING SITE THAT YOU CAN MAKE ATLEAST $5 PER HOUR CALCULATE HOW YOU WORK,THE SITE HAS NOT BEEN LAUNGHED AND IT FREE TO JOIN,NOT ONLY THIS YOU WILL GET FROM ME,JUST MAKE A BRIEF STEP AND PROOF ME LIER AND DONT FORGET TO THANKGOD WHO MAKE IT POSSIBLE FOR YOU TO READ THIS THREAD, IF YOUR INTRESTED JUST SEND 200 MTN RECHARG CARD TO MY EMAIL ADDRESS CALISTUSY2K@YAHOO.COM the stuff will be sent to you as soon as i comfirm you.I will give you full support and my latest update,THIS IS JUST FOR 15 NIGERIANS . YOU CAN CALL ME 08031936051 .

(1) (Reply)

Blackberries Tour 4 24k / Blackberry Tour @ A Very Cheap Price For 24k / Bb Tour-23k, Storm1 - 19k: 08060600472,08050746588

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.