Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,453 members, 7,812,384 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:34 PM

Germatic Decoder - Satellite TV Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Germatic Decoder (2403 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Germatic Decoder by adebayo111: 3:19am On May 17, 2011
Gurus in the house what do you have to say about this decoder. I saw it in the market today for 8k and the seller said i can get 37 channels free without subscription and that any cards can work on the decoder.

Please advise before i fall for this decoder
Re: Germatic Decoder by Damma(m): 8:20am On May 17, 2011
@adebayo av also heard of it at oshodi,but pls cn anybody xplain beta or drop d list of d stations, pls,
Re: Germatic Decoder by arsenal1(m): 1:34pm On May 17, 2011
and he didn't name some of d channels? well it could b any of this substandard mpeg4 decoder like wiztech
Re: Germatic Decoder by microgint: 4:19pm On May 17, 2011
hope it is not like the ones some smart guys used to rip peeps in my area.

no card reader/key code, MPEG2 decoder for =N=9k.  grin while strong 4663x with card reader and keys menu is being sold for less.

I advised people against it, the testimony of their closer friends who claimed they have witnessed it working in Lagos was stronger than my humble advice.  undecided
Re: Germatic Decoder by Sensicut(m): 12:44am On May 18, 2011
@all.what is wandering me is that among the station that i saw on their handout the day i saw it at oshodi is.supersport select.bet tv etc.i neva find out about it till today.germantic is free to air sattelite tv in germany i dont no how he works here in nigeria
Re: Germatic Decoder by freshp(m): 10:24am On May 18, 2011
Me thinks the only way to clear all doubts is to ask the sellers to rig one up for testing so that they will be able to convince buyers.
Re: Germatic Decoder by aieromon(m): 9:11am On May 21, 2011
Please,we need evidence of good report about this device.
Re: Germatic Decoder by omubo: 9:24pm On Apr 20, 2012
Please friends in the house can any body send to my contact: 08037590265; edwunn@yahoo.com, where i can buy germatic satellite decoder in Port-Harcourt or Lagos? Please where exactly can i see germatic satellite decoder?
Re: Germatic Decoder by dewattjay: 7:06pm On Jun 23, 2012
i bought 1 last year but have not activated since then, hoping to sell it anyway.

(1) (Reply)

Watching Free To Air Channels On Dstv / Dstv's Worthless Decoder / deleted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.