Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,785 members, 7,831,534 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

Making A Short Film BTS Breakdown - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Making A Short Film BTS Breakdown (186 Views)

BBNaija: The N60 Million Prize For Winner, A Breakdown (Photos) / BBNaija 2019: N60 Million Grand Prize For Winner. The Breakdown / Breakdown Of The BBNaija N45M Prize Won By Miracle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Making A Short Film BTS Breakdown by SSBOtaru(m): 3:38pm On Aug 06, 2021
Video content is one of the leading ways to make huge amount of money today in Nigeria. ever since YouTube started, more and more Nigerians are embracing it as means of generating income for them selves.

the good news is, anyone anywhere can do this to start making money on YouTube and other video streaming platforms.

Just live your dreams as there is no particular way of doing it. the point to know however, if you really want to make money using this system, you must make a video content on a consistent regular basis.

so, what? any idea can work, just start filming, comedy, films, whatever comes to your mind.

in my own case i make short films, and I am sharing my secrete on how i make those films by myself from scratch to finish. if this is something you will like to learn check it out HERE:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KmBd6EkIeXA

(1) (Reply)

How To Design A Blog For Free In 2021 / Everything About Tonight's Eviction As New Housemates Introduced / #bbnaija: Maria Emerges Fourth Head Of House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.