Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,460 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

5 Most Important Things You Should Never Rush In Life. - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 5 Most Important Things You Should Never Rush In Life. (43132 Views)

10 Important Things To Pay Attention To In Your 20s / Aside From Money, What's Most Important Thing To You / What Are The Most Important Lessons You Have Learnt In Life? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Most Important Things You Should Never Rush In Life. by Turtleneck4Sale: 5:52pm On Aug 06, 2021
grin
Re: 5 Most Important Things You Should Never Rush In Life. by Dechief: 5:52pm On Aug 06, 2021
Nice points op..
Re: 5 Most Important Things You Should Never Rush In Life. by Ashirioluwa: 5:53pm On Aug 06, 2021
Great points for the poor. All these points doesn’t have any meaning to children of the rich folks like Dangote and Otedola
Re: 5 Most Important Things You Should Never Rush In Life. by hopewealth: 5:54pm On Aug 06, 2021
This decision is what affect my present life which I am struggling to get out of it now,nice write up op
Re: 5 Most Important Things You Should Never Rush In Life. by talk2hb1(m): 5:56pm On Aug 06, 2021
Noted
Re: 5 Most Important Things You Should Never Rush In Life. by Nobody: 5:58pm On Aug 06, 2021
Making Your Relationship Public

Some people are just shameless, girls esp. You would see a person posting two or more partners in the space of two years.

4 Likes

Re: 5 Most Important Things You Should Never Rush In Life. by sugarfrank(m): 6:02pm On Aug 06, 2021
Making of promises. You nailed it bro!
Re: 5 Most Important Things You Should Never Rush In Life. by hpk(m): 6:04pm On Aug 06, 2021
Rushing to buy Jamb form to study mechatronics supposed dey this list.
Re: 5 Most Important Things You Should Never Rush In Life. by DLSReigns: 6:05pm On Aug 06, 2021
Totally agree
Re: 5 Most Important Things You Should Never Rush In Life. by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 6:10pm On Aug 06, 2021
This post na better post!

, I AM BACK!!!

THE TORMENTOR IS BACK! angry

1 Like

Re: 5 Most Important Things You Should Never Rush In Life. by wetmenow: 6:11pm On Aug 06, 2021
I will say everything in life doesn't need rushing. Not just 5 BUT everything.
Re: 5 Most Important Things You Should Never Rush In Life. by 24brains(m): 6:18pm On Aug 06, 2021
That was how my friend won a jack pot lottery of 6million naira. He rushed to buy a house, a car, got married and have kids. But today, he has sold the car and the house to feed kids. Funny enough, the wife has left him.

9 Likes

Re: 5 Most Important Things You Should Never Rush In Life. by Benprass(m): 6:18pm On Aug 06, 2021
I
Freebandz365:
Good afternoon nairalanders

I sell Airtel and MTN data at affordable rate

1k=4gb
2k=10gb

Validity=30 days

Please patronize me.
WhatsApp number 08082077444

Thanks and God bless

Pls how much do you sell 1g

Pls add me up on whatapp let us talk Wan buy
Re: 5 Most Important Things You Should Never Rush In Life. by 24brains(m): 6:22pm On Aug 06, 2021
hpk:
hahahaha.... Regret is inevitable because such course is not useful in our darling country grin
hpk:
hahahaha.... Regret is inevitable because such course is not useful in our darling country
Re: 5 Most Important Things You Should Never Rush In Life. by georgemarcus(m): 6:22pm On Aug 06, 2021
God bless you and continue to give you such a pretty wisdom for more impacting write ups. I always want to see people like you who can sit down and think, make some research in the society and come up with good and educating factors vivid enough to improve the society. Nigeria may be bad Politically, Religiously and other wise but we still have people here who are blessed wit wisdom, enough to enlighten and create palliatives of making life meaningful to all and sundry. The challenges we have in Nigeria starts from our homes which breeds ills and decadence into the rest of our society. Kudos wink

7 Likes

Re: 5 Most Important Things You Should Never Rush In Life. by AuthegaPRIMUS(m): 6:26pm On Aug 06, 2021
KingSatan:
Great points but I doubt if this children of "Haste" will listen.

All they care about is Money, Benz, Weed and Women.

No vision, no plan, no future.

Say it again?!!!! E sweet die!!! Talk wetin pass am.
Re: 5 Most Important Things You Should Never Rush In Life. by Elliotwaveforec: 6:26pm On Aug 06, 2021
Ashirioluwa:
Great points for the poor. All these points doesn’t have any meaning to children of the rich folks like Dangote and Otedola

How many Dangotes have we in Nigeria? Even the middle class are falling to the lower, thanks to hyper-inflation caused by this demonic Buhari's administration.
Re: 5 Most Important Things You Should Never Rush In Life. by Ofunaofu: 6:27pm On Aug 06, 2021
Father4all:
I agree with all except MARRIAGE

Why?
Re: 5 Most Important Things You Should Never Rush In Life. by Carlylepneuma: 6:28pm On Aug 06, 2021
Beautiful piece...

1 Like

Re: 5 Most Important Things You Should Never Rush In Life. by Paulianfa(m): 6:30pm On Aug 06, 2021
6. Hot Pepper Soup: This delicacy of African origin is best enjoyed being sipped gently and flushed down with chilled drink. Rushing to eat hot pepper soup may lead to choking and sometimes could be fatal

Ur point ntoor... looooolllll � grin grin grin grin grin
Laf laf laf
Re: 5 Most Important Things You Should Never Rush In Life. by Paulianfa(m): 6:36pm On Aug 06, 2021
Adopted, I grab those points and assimilate it.
Am gonna sleep with the points, cares the points, abide by the points, apply it, study, embrace, kiss it, meditate, memorize, impregnate the write up and be productive because of the write up.

Bro u no book...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Most Important Things You Should Never Rush In Life. by Iretiduro(m): 6:39pm On Aug 06, 2021
Thanks for this

1 Like

Re: 5 Most Important Things You Should Never Rush In Life. by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:42pm On Aug 06, 2021
Majority of Nigerians are enduring their marriage and not enjoying their marriage. That is why they bark out loud at singles, GO AND MARRY! whenever they survive an hellish moment with their spouse.

1 Like

Re: 5 Most Important Things You Should Never Rush In Life. by Vinnie2000(m): 6:44pm On Aug 06, 2021
fasho01:
That marriage is a serious thing one shouldn't rush into

Very correct..
Many guys are rushing in now..
Branding demselves 'married men league's..
It favours some..
But for many, dey can't cope with d Huge financial n physical responsibities..
n not praying bad o, some could run into debts in d future.. sad smiley

2 Likes

Re: 5 Most Important Things You Should Never Rush In Life. by Enibanks(f): 6:44pm On Aug 06, 2021
nice article bro, its inspiring keep it up
Re: 5 Most Important Things You Should Never Rush In Life. by Vinnie2000(m): 6:51pm On Aug 06, 2021
OmovuduTheBeast:
This post na better post!

, I AM BACK!!!

THE TORMENTOR IS BACK! angry

OmovudutheGreat Beast!!
The Scourge/Attacker of MannaVulture Griller.. cheesy
From Otokutu, Delta State, rite?

Ur name dey strike Fear !!
I greet you Sir!

1 Like

Re: 5 Most Important Things You Should Never Rush In Life. by HADI854: 6:58pm On Aug 06, 2021
Vipro:
An inspirational writer once wrote “Don’t be in such a rush to reach a goal that you reach the goals before you are ready”. Put your heart into a goal but don't rush, good things in life take time.

We are in a generation where people prefer instant gratification to long-term enjoyment. Little wonder why the world is filled with confused and dissatisfied individuals. People make grievous mistakes and live the rest of their lives in regret.

This article exposes you to five very important things that you should never rush in life.

1. Building A Business
You have got a great idea, so what's next? Raise a capital to start up? Don’t be in a hurry. Having a great idea does not equal having a successful business. A lot of people are so excited about their plans that they immediately venture into execution them. Building a business is an important thing you should never rush in life.

Before you start up that business take time to ask yourself little questions. Questions like if that idea aligns with your passion and future goals? If you will be able to stick to the venture in hard times?

You should also learn more about your proposed business, network with other people in your niche and work on building quality services and products before starting up.

2. Marriage
Walking down the aisle with someone to spend forever with them isn't something to be rushed into. It is a critical life decision most people allowed the pressure from family and friends to make them dive into marriage.

Marriage is a sensitive aspect of every human's life and you must be sure to be ready before you commit. Being in your 30s does not make you prepared for marriage. Marriage goes beyond age.

Asides even if you’re prepared, is your intended partner willing? No doubt it is not possible to fully understand someone but then you must take your time to study and noticed certain behaviours of your partner.

Always bear in mind that being married does not mean that a person will change or drop certain characteristics. If your partner does not change before marriage, the chances are that they may likely not change even after marriage.

3. Large Financial Commitments
You need think through and weigh your options often before you get into any substantial financial obligations. So, maybe you just got some considerable amount of money, on your list is buying a car or you saw a house for sale at fair price and you are thinking of acquiring a bank loan to purchase it.

For getting a good ride or home of your own is lovely. But do you think you can manage them based on your present financial level?

4. Making A Promise
Promises mean nothing without the accompanying action. No matter how small you may think of promises, it has the potential of causing a massive hurt to others, if not fulfilled.

To make a promise is to put your reputation on the line. Your integrity is a valuable asset that you should not trade with. One reason why people make promises and fail to keep, is that the promises were made hastily.

Hence an anonymous writer wrote, don't make a promise when you are happy. People don't respect you because you make Commitments, they do when you keep your Commitments. For this reason you should be careful when you give your words to others

5. Making Your Relationship Public
How do you feel about celebrity breakups? Well, many at times the primary causes of those breakups especially the fresh ones, is the media and publicity.

Too many eyes on a relationship is bad enough and worse when the relationship is a new one. Often, people get carried away by their sweetness of the early stage of their relationship that they hastily start expressing love in public, social media especially.

We know that good things take time but we get carried away by our desires that we end up rushing through things.

Thanks for reading through.

Please don't forget to share and leave also leave your comments below
Pls what of educational aspirations?
I know things are quiet bad with our education system ooooo and getting job is also not easy but what if age is catching up with one?
I am a perfect example and I am in a big dilemma now
Re: 5 Most Important Things You Should Never Rush In Life. by Ayo2004: 6:59pm On Aug 06, 2021
Sonnobax15:
shocked
Op,you too get sense abeg...

My pity always goes to people who rush into marriage probably because of family or societal pressure... One thing you ought to put at the back of your mind is if the marriage should crash,na only you go dey there for yourself, collecting all the blames and damages to yourself...So you've got to better use your head..

..The second big NO for me is making my relationship public undecided Mehn,I hate it like mad.......
In fact,I love it when people begin to question my relationship status grin.

Just three days ago,ny four neices were so curious about meeting my gf...I just smiled at them and they were like--"uncle obax,na when we go even see that your gf self?"......But inside my mind,I was like--"NEVER"
For ya mind,you be alpha male
Girl wey fit see u as ATM instead of boyfriend

Anyways,I am curious,is any of your nieces above 18? grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Pls Piss Here, Ogun Needs It": As Seen Today In Ogun State (photos) / Man Surprises LASTMA Official With Hamper In Lagos (Photo) / Solve This Logic Question!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.