Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,988 members, 7,817,910 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

Anambra: Soludo Loses Out As INEC accepts Umeoji's Nomination Form As Candidate - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra: Soludo Loses Out As INEC accepts Umeoji's Nomination Form As Candidate (31708 Views)

Soludo Loses First LGA As Ifeanyi Ubah Clinches Nnewi North / Hope Uzodinma Receives INEC Form As Imo APC Candidate / Uche Nwosu Receives INEC Form As APC Candidate. Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra: Soludo Loses Out As INEC accepts Umeoji's Nomination Form As Candidate by Hausaman(m): 5:56pm On Aug 06, 2021
oluwaseyi0:

I finally give up on this country called Nigeria, infact I give up on all the tribes and states ...from North to East to West

How can both maduka and soludo the 2 best option not even make it through the primary cool shocked

They will all turn around and claim Nigeria do not have good leaders when the real issue is Nigerians do not have the capacity and capabilities to elect good leaders even when potential good leader contest

When PDP maduka lost out I was shock thinking it's a free ride for soludo then APGA do this

Truly the south east is not in any way better than the southwest/tinubu they castigate neither is the Southwest any better than the North they castigate

We are all same shit domiciled in different region, who knows maybe that's what Lord lugard saw that made him join us together

You summarised the bitter truth
Re: Anambra: Soludo Loses Out As INEC accepts Umeoji's Nomination Form As Candidate by MondayOsunbor(m): 5:56pm On Aug 06, 2021
Juliusmalema:
Sorry soludo...

Those marketing soludo should know that he is a bad market

That you are a professor doesn't guarantee good leadership

Academics is different from administration.

After all cross river state governor and his deputy are professors

fulani promised that PDP and APGA will not have candidate

behold Both no get candidate
Re: Anambra: Soludo Loses Out As INEC accepts Umeoji's Nomination Form As Candidate by DLSReigns: 5:57pm On Aug 06, 2021
Political abrakadabra will never cease in this con3!
Re: Anambra: Soludo Loses Out As INEC accepts Umeoji's Nomination Form As Candidate by Karlovych: 5:57pm On Aug 06, 2021
oluwaseyi0:

I finally give up on this country called Nigeria, infact I give up on all the tribes and states ...from North to East to West

How can both maduka and soludo the 2 best option not even make it through the primary cool shocked

They will all turn around and claim Nigeria do not have good leaders when the real issue is Nigerians do not have the capacity and capabilities to elect good leaders even when potential good leader contest

When PDP maduka lost out I was shock thinking it's a free ride for soludo then APGA do this

Truly the south east is not in any way better than the southwest/tinubu they castigate neither is the Southwest any better than the North they castigate

We are all same shit domiciled in different region, who knows maybe that's what Lord lugard saw that made him join us together
It's really depressing
Re: Anambra: Soludo Loses Out As INEC accepts Umeoji's Nomination Form As Candidate by Buckeyemedia1: 5:58pm On Aug 06, 2021
oluwaseyi0:

Britain amalgamated Nigeria, not Lord Lugard, he was just an errand boy for the crown.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra: Soludo Loses Out As INEC accepts Umeoji's Nomination Form As Candidate by majamajic(m): 5:58pm On Aug 06, 2021
Vickyvice:
This east eh, sometimes, I dey shame for our people walai. Soso betrayal and backbiting

Exactly , but Anambra name had a well know governor , u know them after they come into power, asu can see now . Ngige, Obi, Obiano

2 Likes

Re: Anambra: Soludo Loses Out As INEC accepts Umeoji's Nomination Form As Candidate by Rilwayne001: 5:59pm On Aug 06, 2021
Soludo is always losing. LMAO
Re: Anambra: Soludo Loses Out As INEC accepts Umeoji's Nomination Form As Candidate by annyz: 5:59pm On Aug 06, 2021
tutudesz:
undecided Obiano is about to play bad Bella Politics by working for either APC or YPP and APGA is about to die undecided grin

I wouldn't blame him if he does.
Re: Anambra: Soludo Loses Out As INEC accepts Umeoji's Nomination Form As Candidate by Commentor: 6:01pm On Aug 06, 2021
emerged01:
Soludo is destined to be governor of a state.

The state of silence.
Re: Anambra: Soludo Loses Out As INEC accepts Umeoji's Nomination Form As Candidate by sanpipita(m): 6:01pm On Aug 06, 2021
APGA gets a new candidate every week, na wa.
Re: Anambra: Soludo Loses Out As INEC accepts Umeoji's Nomination Form As Candidate by dmbb: 6:02pm On Aug 06, 2021
Some useless people are insulting the North up and down while their own problems supersede our own overwhelmingly

1 Like

Re: Anambra: Soludo Loses Out As INEC accepts Umeoji's Nomination Form As Candidate by tutudesz: 6:02pm On Aug 06, 2021
annyz:

I wouldn't blame him if he does.
But Seriously if APGA fail to win this election, they might go the way of Labour party (LP).
Obiano should just be a man and work things out with
Re: Anambra: Soludo Loses Out As INEC accepts Umeoji's Nomination Form As Candidate by Onepeople: 6:02pm On Aug 06, 2021
Juliusmalema:
Sorry soludo...

this guy is pathetic I swear. You are the most annoying element on this forum, soludo is far better than your generation will ever be.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra: Soludo Loses Out As INEC accepts Umeoji's Nomination Form As Candidate by techWriter1: 6:02pm On Aug 06, 2021
This west eh, sometimes, I jus Sad for our folks walai. Soso deceit and backbiting
Re: Anambra: Soludo Loses Out As INEC accepts Umeoji's Nomination Form As Candidate by BluntCrazeMan: 6:03pm On Aug 06, 2021
Ok Naa..
All Eyes On PDP and Accord now.
APGA had failed Anambra all the while..
Now they just failed themselves too.
Re: Anambra: Soludo Loses Out As INEC accepts Umeoji's Nomination Form As Candidate by Is04970: 6:04pm On Aug 06, 2021
oluwaseyi0:

Someone like Soludo would have become a governor in the SW especially Lagos.
We go for the best.

1 Like

Re: Anambra: Soludo Loses Out As INEC accepts Umeoji's Nomination Form As Candidate by SarakiBukola: 6:07pm On Aug 06, 2021
grin grin

Slaves... dot in a circlers.

Even their leaders.. we will choose for them grin

1 Like

Re: Anambra: Soludo Loses Out As INEC accepts Umeoji's Nomination Form As Candidate by dmbb: 6:08pm On Aug 06, 2021
emerged01:
Soludo is destined to be governor of a state.
Unknown state
Re: Anambra: Soludo Loses Out As INEC accepts Umeoji's Nomination Form As Candidate by Ezewuzie01: 6:09pm On Aug 06, 2021
Na the group of eneh, okonkwo sinco and lalasticlala dey always write these fake news. And they must mention Soludo's name in the topic to generate traffic. After appeal court ruling next week, we will see their modus operandi.
Re: Anambra: Soludo Loses Out As INEC accepts Umeoji's Nomination Form As Candidate by Jerryherd: 6:09pm On Aug 06, 2021
Shame

Soludo out,

Maduka out,

Everything isn't about money but people won't listen... Anambra people should not complain ooo

1 Like

Re: Anambra: Soludo Loses Out As INEC accepts Umeoji's Nomination Form As Candidate by Nobody: 6:09pm On Aug 06, 2021
Juliusmalema:
Sorry soludo...

SOLUDO is the Anambrans choice. Majority of Anambra people are behind SOLUDO. I was in Anambra State April and May and I know the tempo. APC want to takeover Anambra State. The other APGA faction is just playing games to frustrate SOLUDO the popular choice.

The Magnus Abe conspiracy with Wike to scuttle APC chance in the last Rivers State governorship election is the same thing that has happened. The only difference is that APGA will use an unpopular candidate to make victory easy for Andy Uba.

This is the fourth time I will be telling people the politics behind SOLUDO's ordeal since March.

I congratulate Andy Uba the incoming governor of ANAMBRA STATE.
Re: Anambra: Soludo Loses Out As INEC accepts Umeoji's Nomination Form As Candidate by valentineuwakwe(m): 6:12pm On Aug 06, 2021
Soludo has been skimmed out by governor Willie Obiano......I saw all this coming n told people. The next thing now is for crisis to rock AGPA, votes will be shared n APC who he has sold Anambra state to will be declared winner!
Re: Anambra: Soludo Loses Out As INEC accepts Umeoji's Nomination Form As Candidate by danilmo: 6:12pm On Aug 06, 2021
Asgard73 LL still blame Tinubu grin

He's so much interested in tinubu than his backyard challenges..

APC is gradually taking the lead shocked

1 Like

Re: Anambra: Soludo Loses Out As INEC accepts Umeoji's Nomination Form As Candidate by Siberry: 6:12pm On Aug 06, 2021
Juliusmalema:
Sorry soludo...

Nye nye nye the ones with thw admin skill, what have they done?
Re: Anambra: Soludo Loses Out As INEC accepts Umeoji's Nomination Form As Candidate by Carlylepneuma: 6:13pm On Aug 06, 2021
In ma mammas dialect they be like "ashsha embarassed"
Re: Anambra: Soludo Loses Out As INEC accepts Umeoji's Nomination Form As Candidate by FarahAideed: 6:13pm On Aug 06, 2021
Damn
Re: Anambra: Soludo Loses Out As INEC accepts Umeoji's Nomination Form As Candidate by Juliusmalema2: 6:13pm On Aug 06, 2021
Juliusmalema:
Sorry soludo...

Look at this idiot. Are u indirectly saying cross river state is not properly governed?

2 Likes

Re: Anambra: Soludo Loses Out As INEC accepts Umeoji's Nomination Form As Candidate by AOresources: 6:13pm On Aug 06, 2021
Re: Anambra: Soludo Loses Out As INEC accepts Umeoji's Nomination Form As Candidate by garfield1: 6:14pm On Aug 06, 2021
MondayOsunbor:

fulani promised that PDP and APGA will not have candidate

behold Both no get candidate

Apc ti take over
Re: Anambra: Soludo Loses Out As INEC accepts Umeoji's Nomination Form As Candidate by garfield1: 6:14pm On Aug 06, 2021
valentineuwakwe:
Soludo has been skimmed out by governor Willie Obiano......I saw all this coming n told people. The next thing now is for crisis to rock AGPA, votes will be shared n APC who he has sold Anambra state to will be declared winner!

Senator Andy uba on the road to agu awka
Re: Anambra: Soludo Loses Out As INEC accepts Umeoji's Nomination Form As Candidate by garfield1: 6:15pm On Aug 06, 2021
BluntCrazeMan:
Ok Naa..
All Eyes On PDP and Accord now.
APGA had failed Anambra though.
Now they just failed themselves too.

Apc has won
Re: Anambra: Soludo Loses Out As INEC accepts Umeoji's Nomination Form As Candidate by mechanics(m): 6:16pm On Aug 06, 2021
Eyah, he should try his luck next time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Shettima: It’ll Be Catastrophic For APC If Tinubu Loses Ticket / President Jonathan Congratulates Buhari On His 72nd Birthday / Rochas Okorocha & Obiano Reconcile After Throwing Shades At Each Other. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.