Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,542 members, 7,819,927 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

Ohaneze: When Would George Obiozor Be Pelted With Eggs(photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ohaneze: When Would George Obiozor Be Pelted With Eggs(photo) (649 Views)

Kwankwaso Pelted With Sachets Of Water In Kogi / Umahi, Others Queue Behind George Obiozor, The New President Of Ohanaeze Ndigbo / Uloma Nwosu Pelted, Escapes Mob Action In Owerri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ohaneze: When Would George Obiozor Be Pelted With Eggs(photo) by vasel15: 5:34pm On Aug 06, 2021
You can agree with me that this old fool called George obiozor is selling the Igbos out, first, it was his apology to Edwin Clark the traitor, and secondly it was him giving the Nigerian army an award, Nigerian army kills civilians, and they kill Igbos, I don't support violence against this man but I believe this man should be stoned with eggs, enough is enough, I wrote an open letter to ohaneze here https://www.biafranboys.org/biafra-no-going-backopen-letter-to,give that man the ekweremadu treatment anywhere you find him

https://www.biafranboys.org/ohaneze-when-would-george-obiozor-be

Re: Ohaneze: When Would George Obiozor Be Pelted With Eggs(photo) by vasel15: 5:38pm On Aug 06, 2021
Sebu000:
Good one

The man matter taya person, look at him giving an award to the army and the next day fulanis killed people in Enugu state
Re: Ohaneze: When Would George Obiozor Be Pelted With Eggs(photo) by Thoh(m): 5:39pm On Aug 06, 2021
shut up.... mazi Obiozor is the only reasonable man in Igbo land...

2 Likes

Re: Ohaneze: When Would George Obiozor Be Pelted With Eggs(photo) by vasel15: 6:08pm On Aug 06, 2021
Thoh:
shut up.... mazi Obiozor is the only reasonable man in Igbo land...

he is a fulani slave like Edwin Clark
Re: Ohaneze: When Would George Obiozor Be Pelted With Eggs(photo) by Thoh(m): 6:10pm On Aug 06, 2021
vasel15:

he is a fulani slave like Edwin Clark
mumu

2 Likes

Re: Ohaneze: When Would George Obiozor Be Pelted With Eggs(photo) by vasel15: 6:43pm On Aug 06, 2021
Thoh:
mumu

The truth hurts I know take heart
Re: Ohaneze: When Would George Obiozor Be Pelted With Eggs(photo) by 143WaZoBia: 9:01pm On Aug 06, 2021
Sabo, garage.
Re: Ohaneze: When Would George Obiozor Be Pelted With Eggs(photo) by Investigative: 9:03pm On Aug 06, 2021
No one made ohaneze our mouth piece
This is a group of unsatisfied old politicians seeking for left over from present politicians

Can someone mention one advantage of ohaneze to igbo

Can you mention anywhere they have office in the east

When biafra comes there will be no need for such organization

Re: Ohaneze: When Would George Obiozor Be Pelted With Eggs(photo) by vasel15: 1:45am On Aug 07, 2021
Investigative:
No one made ohaneze our mouth piece
This is a group of unsatisfied old politicians seeking for left over from present politicians

Can someone mention one advantage of ohaneze to igbo

Can you mention anywhere they have office in the east

When biafra comes there will be no need for such organization

They are useless

(1) (Reply)

Herdsmen Attack Benue Market, Kill Eight Residents, Abduct One / Amaechi: Anyone Stealing Under Buhari Is Doing So Quietly / Tinubu Reunites With Associates, As Sanwo-olu Hosts Apc Leader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.