Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

Canada Its First Ever Olympic Gold In Women's Football - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Canada Its First Ever Olympic Gold In Women's Football (22730 Views)

Nigeria Beat South Africa 1 - 0 In Women's Football Olympic Qualifiers / Odunayo Adekuroye Wins Gold In Poland (Pictures) / Nigeria Qualifies For Finals Of Men & Women's Football @ The All Africa Games (2) (3) (4)

Re: Canada Its First Ever Olympic Gold In Women's Football by oluwaseyi0: 6:52pm On Aug 06, 2021
J
Re: Canada Its First Ever Olympic Gold In Women's Football by yinkabeauty: 6:54pm On Aug 06, 2021
Yeah!! to my ladies. it was a dramatic penalty shoot-out. thank God they overcame.
Re: Canada Its First Ever Olympic Gold In Women's Football by phemmyfour: 6:55pm On Aug 06, 2021
They ve come of age.... from hosting the first women world cup in 1991
Re: Canada Its First Ever Olympic Gold In Women's Football by etrange: 6:56pm On Aug 06, 2021
yusluvad:
Yeah, it was a gold medal well deserved. The entire team are well dedicated and hardworking. But I give it all to their GK. He was amazing during the PSO...

They had a male goal keeper?
Re: Canada Its First Ever Olympic Gold In Women's Football by Ebenco84: 6:58pm On Aug 06, 2021
obembet:
it has been a thrilling penalty shootouts. give credit to Canada they had never abandoned . hard work pays Canada champions

Meanwhile
Congratulations, kudus to the goal keeper
Re: Canada Its First Ever Olympic Gold In Women's Football by pickatyouu: 7:09pm On Aug 06, 2021
Things are just going well for Canada.
Re: Canada Its First Ever Olympic Gold In Women's Football by yinkabeauty: 7:09pm On Aug 06, 2021
phemmyfour:
They ve come of age.... from hosting the first women world cup in 1991

CHINA hosted the inaugaural women world cup in 1991 and not Canada.

Canada did in 2015.
Re: Canada Its First Ever Olympic Gold In Women's Football by yinkabeauty: 7:12pm On Aug 06, 2021
Shout out on this one to Ceiline Dion, Drake, Justin Bieber,The Weeknd, Shawn Mendez, Bryan Adams, k'Naan,Nelly Furtado.....abbl
Re: Canada Its First Ever Olympic Gold In Women's Football by EmekaBlue(m): 7:19pm On Aug 06, 2021
Nuelito:
Congratulations to them..... I actually thought Sweden will win them but this is football... anything can happen
penalties after Full time. Sweden was d better team in the game

They even missed up to 3 or more each

Re: Canada Its First Ever Olympic Gold In Women's Football by yusluvad(m): 7:21pm On Aug 06, 2021
Oh, it was a mistake...
etrange:

They had a male goal keeper?
Re: Canada Its First Ever Olympic Gold In Women's Football by MrBanner(m): 7:24pm On Aug 06, 2021
delordson:
Gooday to you all.

Please forgive me, if i can help myself i won't be begging. have been looking for help on nairaland.my name is cҽlésƭιṅe am native υgωυ-ҽɱҽ in αwɠụ local government in Enugu. Am 29 years. Have been sufferin tetra-plèɠic injury of the spine since the past 1 3 years ɳσω. Am only alive today because ɓყ Ꮐᝪᗞ mercy αղժ ɱყ ɱσƭɦҽɾ She look after me since i sustain the injury but life is now too very hard for us. My mother is aged, she is diabetics and my hands is partially affected due to the injury and i can no earn a living because of it. My family have tried so much on us and is just me and my mother that live here in the village with no one else here to help us. Am also having urinary tract infection problem due to my inability to be changing cαƭɦҽƭèɾ often and also because am unable to get good treaƭments and health care needs like suplements, supρorzitry, drugs etc. We also finding it hard to feed. please am calling on well meaning Nigerians to pls have mercy and please helpus. Nothing is too small and any NGO that can accept my condition please. ժҽtails
.31.71 78 ,62 50
Nwankwo Celestine
First bank

One of the pics below is me and the parish priest of my town.when he visited me.the second is my unproperly treatd bed sore causing deep hoe in my buttocks.

Seun Mynd44 Lalasticlala Oam4j Mukina2 Justwise Rocktation
Re: Canada Its First Ever Olympic Gold In Women's Football by Nobody: 7:25pm On Aug 06, 2021
Congratulations our future fellow citizens. We dey come for back cheesy grin
Re: Canada Its First Ever Olympic Gold In Women's Football by lkillbrokehoes: 7:28pm On Aug 06, 2021
obembet:

Messi na criminal jare.. that guy finish Barca
This boy Wetin Messi do you self

Re: Canada Its First Ever Olympic Gold In Women's Football by AEyo1(m): 7:36pm On Aug 06, 2021
How the world is silently accepting transgendered athletes is really worrisome
Re: Canada Its First Ever Olympic Gold In Women's Football by kunleiky(m): 7:40pm On Aug 06, 2021
OP, can you correct the title of the thread pls?
Re: Canada Its First Ever Olympic Gold In Women's Football by etrange: 7:55pm On Aug 06, 2021
yusluvad:
Oh, it was a mistake...

Lol... I thought as much.
Re: Canada Its First Ever Olympic Gold In Women's Football by kyuniii(m): 8:38pm On Aug 06, 2021
Congrats girls, Canada on my mind anytime anyday.
Re: Canada Its First Ever Olympic Gold In Women's Football by Focusmind: 8:48pm On Aug 06, 2021
Nigerians dream country grin

Almost every Nigerian wants to japa to Canny
Re: Canada Its First Ever Olympic Gold In Women's Football by Burgerlomo: 9:30pm On Aug 06, 2021
Congratulations gals cool

Re: Canada Its First Ever Olympic Gold In Women's Football by mechanics(m): 10:44pm On Aug 06, 2021
Congrats to them
Re: Canada Its First Ever Olympic Gold In Women's Football by SuperbCrown: 10:48pm On Aug 06, 2021
For Company registration, Business Name registration, NGO registration (Foundation/Club/Union/Church/ Mosque registration) with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC), Trademark registration, Copyright registration, Patent right registration TIN registration, SCUML registration.
Call or WhatsApp on 08132561918
Re: Canada Its First Ever Olympic Gold In Women's Football by yusluvad(m): 11:01pm On Aug 06, 2021
Thanks for pointing out though...
etrange:

Lol... I thought as much.
Re: Canada Its First Ever Olympic Gold In Women's Football by Fortez: 11:28pm On Aug 06, 2021

London Olympics 2012: Mr Bean Steals The Show (Pics) / Chiamaka Nnadozie Named Best Female Goalkeeper In Africa / Victor Boniface And Nathan Tella Win Bundesliga With Bayer Leverkusen