Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,772 members, 7,809,980 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:09 PM

IPOB If You Want All Tribes In Biafra Then All Must Be Equal(video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB If You Want All Tribes In Biafra Then All Must Be Equal(video) (234 Views)

Why it is wrong to criticize ipob if you are Igbo. / Okorocha To Uzodinma: "I Will Tell You How I Handled IPOB If You Consult Me" / Political Parties, Others Want All Elections Held In 1 Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IPOB If You Want All Tribes In Biafra Then All Must Be Equal(video) by Biafranboys: 5:47pm On Aug 06, 2021
If you follow my write-ups and I wrote abnepotism should be enshrined in our constitution, we all have to be equal, we can't make the mistake of Nigeria

For me, I support an all Igbo Biafra and other tribes have the choice to have their own country and as I said you already know the 2 tribes that I can't live with, Ijaws and ikewerre, they should have their own country.

But if tribes like the esan people and urhobo want to be a part of Biafra then they are free and everyone would be equal, I no won hear any form of tribalism, if we must have a Biafra with other tribes aside from those 2 then tribalism should also be against the law in Biafra, 10yrs, my slogan is God, Biafra, Igbo, so the country must always come first, patriotism.. Biafra first even if you are urhobo or esan, I don't care we are one.

So these are realities that we must face and we must block it and make sure it is inside our constitution everything outside that is a scam,, as they say only a fool learns from his own mistake, rule of law, equality, zero corruption, human rights, freedom for women and many more.

All would be equal in Biafra, I would not want anything less we must not form a kangaroo country, and as I always say we must be the Japan of Africa so we must have a master plan that all leaders would follow.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6r1Wtnm1JI

https://www.biafranboys.org/ipob-if-you-want-all-tribes-in-biafra
Re: IPOB If You Want All Tribes In Biafra Then All Must Be Equal(video) by Biafranboys: 6:03pm On Aug 06, 2021
Sebu000:
Good one

Yea zero tribalism
Re: IPOB If You Want All Tribes In Biafra Then All Must Be Equal(video) by Thoh(m): 6:15pm On Aug 06, 2021
Ijaws also cant live with Igbos...
Re: IPOB If You Want All Tribes In Biafra Then All Must Be Equal(video) by Biafranboys: 10:17pm On Aug 06, 2021
Thoh:
Ijaws also cant live with Igbos...

Na only for nairaland them know ijaws

(1) (Reply)

� Boom � The Most Useless Governor In Nigeria / Throwback. Femi Falana Exposed The Way Mko Abiola Was Ki Lled In The Prii Son / 2023 Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.