Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,268 members, 7,829,575 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:58 AM

Bbnaija 2021: Maria And Jackie B Fight Dirty, Housemates Intervene - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija 2021: Maria And Jackie B Fight Dirty, Housemates Intervene (447 Views)

Ozo, Ceec, Uriel And Jackie B Attend Green October Event (Pictures) / Nicki Minaj Breaks Her Silence On Cardi B Fight / The Whole Truth Behind Nicki Minaj Cardi B Fight NYFW (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija 2021: Maria And Jackie B Fight Dirty, Housemates Intervene by MsDoris(f): 6:00pm On Aug 06, 2021
It seems the Big Brother Naija shine ya eye show is beginning to get really interesting as housemates are now unveiling their true colours and giving viewers the contents they paid for.

Few hours ago, Shine ya eye housemates, Jackie B and Maria engaged in a serious verbal altercation over a comment Maria made yesterday.

Maria had previously referred to Jackie B as a 'hoe', an insentive comment she sincerely apologised for twice.

But it seems Jackie B was yet to get over the statement as she kept on discussing it with other housemates and that offended Maria and ever since, the two have been at loggerheads.

The camera in on the two housemates, Jackie B and Maria in a fierce verbal battle.

Visit site below for full update;

https://www.mimidoris.com/2021/08/bbnaija-2021-i-will-never-forgive-her.html

(1) (Reply)

Sammie Is Not Emotionally Matured Enough- Arin Bbnaija 2021 Live Updates| Ebuka / Bbnaija: “show Me Where Angel Said That I Didn’t Take Care Of Her” – Angel’s Mom / Tonto Dikeh's Ex-boyfriend Kpokpogri Accuses Her Of Cheating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.