Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

Should A Beginner's Start With Affiliate Marketing Or Adsense? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Should A Beginner's Start With Affiliate Marketing Or Adsense? (138 Views)

Are You Struggling To Make Money Blogging Or Adsense Approval Issue? I Can Help / 7 Practical Tips To Start An Entertainment Website In Nigeria As A Beginner / Get Adsense Account Or Adsense Earning Course And Earn 500$ Per Day Check This 9 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Should A Beginner's Start With Affiliate Marketing Or Adsense? by Goreviewrite(m): 9:26pm On Aug 06, 2021
I would start with product creation, affiliate marketing or services. Something related to selling units of something.

You can make some pretty decent amount passive money with adsense with putting in lesser effort, but google's constantly changes algorithm, and it can easily flush all your work down the drain.

Adsense is really an SEO game so unless you're prepared to really master SEO which by the way seems to be changing every freakin' day these days lol.

If you want to earn money with adsense you will never promote it with paid traffic ... either it isn't allowed, or it makes no sense. So you have to get good in SEO!

I've seen studies before of affiliate marketing vs adsense and the number are drastically in favor of affiliate marketing.

So I definitely recommend for newbies.

This most important element is to learn to build an email list, This will ensure your long term sustainable success.

The single biggest mistake most affiliates marketer made is to send people directly to the website or sales page without collecting their email address.

I wish someone had told me this when I first started, but I had to learn it the hard way.

I spent 6 months working on my site and hiring a virtual assistant to help me along the way.

Then I realized that my conversion rate was 0.05%. 99.5 out of 100 people left my site and I will never do business with them again.

That was when I realized the importance of capturing the leads with an opt-in page. And targeted back....

It is better to have an opt-in than a sale in the long run, because with an opt-in you can sell to him/her over and over again.

I sincerely hope that you don't make the same mistake I made. Think big, think long term, build a list!

You want to get into affiliate marketing in the right way? I have free training check it out

>> https:///3wsRQ6K <<<<

(1) (Reply)

Develop Your I.T Solutions With Us / How To Add Adsense/affiliation Code To Blogger Posts Using New HTML Template Edi / Augmented Suite Review: The Extremely Affordable Augmented Reality Software

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.