Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,592 members, 7,812,929 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:49 PM

The Lagoon Front Estate Epe ( Few plots left)……… - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / The Lagoon Front Estate Epe ( Few plots left)……… (4443 Views)

THE CROWN SIGNATURE VILLA CARMO ABUJA! FEW PLOTS LEFT, CALL US NOW! / Lagoon Front Estate. SOLD OUT!!! / THE CHEAPEST ESTATE OFF MONASTERY ROAD.....FEW PLOTS LEFT!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Lagoon Front Estate Epe ( Few plots left)……… by ladyjblinks(f): 11:47am On Feb 28, 2022
The Land you inspected yesterday and planning tob buy today is the same land someone inspected yesterday planning to pay today.
Buy land and wait.
Re: The Lagoon Front Estate Epe ( Few plots left)……… by ladyjblinks(f): 1:52pm On Mar 01, 2022
Still available
Re: The Lagoon Front Estate Epe ( Few plots left)……… by ladyjblinks(f): 12:40pm On Mar 03, 2022
The Land you inspected yesterday and planning tob buy today is the same land someone inspected yesterday planning to pay today.
Buy land and wait.
Re: The Lagoon Front Estate Epe ( Few plots left)……… by ladyjblinks(f): 1:34pm On Mar 07, 2022
Buy land and wait.
ladyjblinks:
Still available
Re: The Lagoon Front Estate Epe ( Few plots left)……… by ladyjblinks(f): 2:06pm On Mar 08, 2022
The only risk in real estate is not owning a property
Call or WhatsApp me on 08039550565 to get started today!!!
Re: The Lagoon Front Estate Epe ( Few plots left)……… by ladyjblinks(f): 1:14pm On Mar 15, 2022
The best time to buy landed property was many years ago, the next best time is now!!
Re: The Lagoon Front Estate Epe ( Few plots left)……… by ladyjblinks(f): 1:46pm On Mar 17, 2022
Don’t be the man who tells the stories of how “ I was told about this property many years ago but…” be the man who invested and tells the success stories

Re: The Lagoon Front Estate Epe ( Few plots left)……… by ladyjblinks(f): 12:35pm On Mar 18, 2022
Re: The Lagoon Front Estate Epe ( Few plots left)……… by ladyjblinks(f): 1:38pm On Mar 21, 2022
The best time to buy landed property was many years ago, the next best time is now!!
Re: The Lagoon Front Estate Epe ( Few plots left)……… by ladyjblinks(f): 11:06am On Mar 23, 2022
Don’t be the man who tells the stories of how “ I was told about this property many years ago but…” be the man who invested and tells the success stories
Re: The Lagoon Front Estate Epe ( Few plots left)……… by ladyjblinks(f): 12:06pm On Mar 25, 2022
Re: The Lagoon Front Estate Epe ( Few plots left)……… by ladyjblinks(f): 10:12am On Mar 29, 2022
Price increases soon
Re: The Lagoon Front Estate Epe ( Few plots left)……… by ladyjblinks(f): 11:14am On Apr 07, 2022
You don’t want to sleep on this… Early investors has made more than 200% in less than 2years…

Re: The Lagoon Front Estate Epe ( Few plots left)……… by ladyjblinks(f): 1:25pm On Apr 08, 2022
You should add a water front property to your portfolio.

Lagoon front estate is giving you the opportunity at an amazing price. You can’t get it anywhere.
Re: The Lagoon Front Estate Epe ( Few plots left)……… by ladyjblinks(f): 9:30am On Apr 11, 2022
In terms of Real Estate Investment opportunities , I’m set to provide quality information to my clients home and abroad, in order to key into ongoing real estate opportunities by making good investment decisions.
Re: The Lagoon Front Estate Epe ( Few plots left)……… by ladyjblinks(f): 10:00am On Apr 14, 2022
In terms of Real Estate Investment opportunities , I’m set to provide quality information to my clients home and abroad, in order to key into ongoing real estate opportunities by making good investment decisions.
Buy land and wait.
Re: The Lagoon Front Estate Epe ( Few plots left)……… by ladyjblinks(f): 11:39am On Apr 18, 2022
Re: The Lagoon Front Estate Epe ( Few plots left)……… by ladyjblinks(f): 11:28am On Apr 20, 2022
Re: The Lagoon Front Estate Epe ( Few plots left)……… by ladyjblinks(f): 12:50pm On Apr 23, 2022
Re: The Lagoon Front Estate Epe ( Few plots left)……… by ladyjblinks(f): 7:54pm On Apr 25, 2022
Re: The Lagoon Front Estate Epe ( Few plots left)……… by ladyjblinks(f): 1:06pm On Apr 26, 2022
ladyjblinks:
Re: The Lagoon Front Estate Epe ( Few plots left)……… by ladyjblinks(f): 12:04pm On Apr 27, 2022
Re: The Lagoon Front Estate Epe ( Few plots left)……… by ladyjblinks(f): 5:10pm On Apr 28, 2022
Re: The Lagoon Front Estate Epe ( Few plots left)……… by ladyjblinks(f): 1:25pm On Apr 30, 2022
Price increase soon
Re: The Lagoon Front Estate Epe ( Few plots left)……… by ladyjblinks(f): 10:41am On May 02, 2022
No millionaire said I became rich by saving
Invest in real estate , it’s the surest way of saving and I’m here to guide you
Re: The Lagoon Front Estate Epe ( Few plots left)……… by ladyjblinks(f): 2:39pm On May 06, 2022
Re: The Lagoon Front Estate Epe ( Few plots left)……… by ladyjblinks(f): 1:26pm On May 09, 2022
ladyjblinks:
No millionaire said I became rich by saving
Invest in real estate , it’s the surest way of saving and I’m here to guide you
Re: The Lagoon Front Estate Epe ( Few plots left)……… by ladyjblinks(f): 11:15am On May 10, 2022
Re: The Lagoon Front Estate Epe ( Few plots left)……… by ladyjblinks(f): 3:12pm On May 11, 2022
Re: The Lagoon Front Estate Epe ( Few plots left)……… by ladyjblinks(f): 1:11pm On May 14, 2022
Don’t be like let them build first before I pay.
Trust me price might increase with more than 30% when the project is finally completed or might even sold out before then
Re: The Lagoon Front Estate Epe ( Few plots left)……… by ladyjblinks(f): 1:01pm On May 16, 2022
Re: The Lagoon Front Estate Epe ( Few plots left)……… by ladyjblinks(f): 10:31am On May 17, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dream City Estate Ikorodu-lagos Is Out For Sale Now @ N999,999.00 Per Plot / I Have Mini Flat And 2bedroom And 3 Bedroom Flat Obawole Ogba, 300 , Newhouse / 4 Bedroom Bungalow For Sale In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.