Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,216 members, 7,836,050 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

“Give Me The Money That Was Donated For My Treatment”– Actor Kingsley Cries Out - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / “Give Me The Money That Was Donated For My Treatment”– Actor Kingsley Cries Out (3069 Views)

Kingsley Onuorah Arrested For Raping Job Seekers In Lagos & Taking Their Nudes / Onwuzuruike Kingsley Ikenna "Nwanta Anayoeze Yonaracha" Yahoo Arrested By EFCC / Where Is The Man 70 Million Was Donated To? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“Give Me The Money That Was Donated For My Treatment”– Actor Kingsley Cries Out by AcuraZDX: 10:14pm On Aug 06, 2021
The internet is apparently on frenzy, following a video of an ailing Nollywood actor calling out human rights activist, Harrison Gwamishu, for holding onto the money that was donated for his treatment.

The actor identified as Kingsley Orji, is suffering from a leg problem and using clutches to walk.

In a video he posted few hours ago on social media, the ace actor accused Harrison Gwamishu, of withholding the money donated by one Mr Ibori Ubulu towards his treatment.

According to Orji, the worst mistake he made was admitting that he knows Harrison Gwamishu, which is why the philanthropist made the donation to him through the activist.

Orji disclosed that since Mr Harrison received the donation, he hasn’t checked up on him.

Going further, Orji said that since the money was donated, he has been running around to resolve issues at the embassy, so as to travel to India for surgery.

Harrison Gwamishu in a social media post, said that Kingsley Orji was given N1.5 million out of the N6.5 million donated to him.

Harrison said that he withheld the N5 million in his possession on noticing that the ailing actor had squandered the N1.5 million.

According to Harrison, Orji wanted to use the remaining N5 million to promote his music career instead of seeking for medical help.

Watch the video below
http://zenithnaija.com/give-me-the-money-that-was-donated-for-my-treatment-actor-kingsley-to-harrison-gwamishu/

Re: “Give Me The Money That Was Donated For My Treatment”– Actor Kingsley Cries Out by dudusky007(m): 10:14pm On Aug 06, 2021
Hmm na wa! Wahala for who no get wahala

2 Likes

Re: “Give Me The Money That Was Donated For My Treatment”– Actor Kingsley Cries Out by Nobody: 10:28pm On Aug 06, 2021
Aha.

1 Like

Re: “Give Me The Money That Was Donated For My Treatment”– Actor Kingsley Cries Out by Iniobong34: 10:28pm On Aug 06, 2021
How do i know who is say the truth now. Am confused lipsrsealed
Re: “Give Me The Money That Was Donated For My Treatment”– Actor Kingsley Cries Out by SUCKCESSFUL: 10:54pm On Aug 06, 2021
Wetin be gwamnishu own? Give him the money you raised on his behalf, what's your business how he spends it? Abi the remaining 5 million na consultancy fee? undecided

5 Likes

Re: “Give Me The Money That Was Donated For My Treatment”– Actor Kingsley Cries Out by Baawaa(m): 11:04pm On Aug 06, 2021
They should give him is money before I call Abba Kyari the debt collector for them grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Give Me The Money That Was Donated For My Treatment”– Actor Kingsley Cries Out by ERockson: 12:07am On Aug 07, 2021
He must ensure he use the money for the treatment because that's the purpose. Honestly, I like the activist standing, he did not deny the money with him. If the actor truly knew the donator, the money should have gone to his personal account

1 Like

Re: “Give Me The Money That Was Donated For My Treatment”– Actor Kingsley Cries Out by Nex123: 1:44am On Aug 07, 2021
He should consult with the hospital and pay the bill himself cool
Even the flight bill too wink
Re: “Give Me The Money That Was Donated For My Treatment”– Actor Kingsley Cries Out by Karlovych: 3:43am On Aug 07, 2021
embarassed embarassed embarassed Even in a matter concerning someone's life Nigerians still display their greed and cunning attitudes, yet they blame their leaders when they can do worse when given little opportunity. Sometimes I wish Buhari will serve for a third term to continue to deal with the rotten society
Re: “Give Me The Money That Was Donated For My Treatment”– Actor Kingsley Cries Out by gambia(m): 5:26am On Aug 07, 2021
Karlovych:
embarassed embarassed embarassed Even in a matter concerning someone's life Nigerians still display their greed and cunning attitudes, yet they blame their leaders when they can do worse when given little opportunity. Sometimes I wish Buhari will serve for a third term to continue to deal with the rotten society

Honestly.
Re: “Give Me The Money That Was Donated For My Treatment”– Actor Kingsley Cries Out by LadySarah: 5:36am On Aug 07, 2021
Believe him at your peril.
Harrison was given the task of logistics which includes flight, accommodation and surgery. Complainant wants to divert it.

Harrison brought his issue to limelight and a donor, paid it into his account with the clause"to later give detailed account of expenses" and that is what he is doing.

If the victim doesn't want to treat himself again then let it be used for the next person on the health waiting list.he can't even account for the 1.5 collected already.

Some are saying give him "his" money to do whatever he wants.It is arrant stupidity.

Laslas let the donor take the remaining back.

2 Likes

Re: “Give Me The Money That Was Donated For My Treatment”– Actor Kingsley Cries Out by Nobody: 5:47am On Aug 07, 2021
Chei!!! See how sickness has made this handsome guy look...

Let him give him the money or is it for them?
Does he want the sickness to transfer to him?

Kingsley had better be careful before they eliminate him because when it comes to money, some people turn into something else. Imagine dragging an ailing man's money with him.

Him eye don dey enter the money.
Nonsense.
Re: “Give Me The Money That Was Donated For My Treatment”– Actor Kingsley Cries Out by paulolee(m): 5:52am On Aug 07, 2021
just imagine d scammer called human right activist dt CNT do wat is right
Re: “Give Me The Money That Was Donated For My Treatment”– Actor Kingsley Cries Out by krebdawise(m): 6:18am On Aug 07, 2021
Na Consultancy fee na grin

Awon ole grin grin grin

Hit me up for your Graphic Designs, I'll get you the best design

1 Like

Re: “Give Me The Money That Was Donated For My Treatment”– Actor Kingsley Cries Out by ConnectPhones(m): 6:39am On Aug 07, 2021
All these celebrities that can not save in rainy days
Re: “Give Me The Money That Was Donated For My Treatment”– Actor Kingsley Cries Out by LONIC: 9:31am On Aug 07, 2021
I know Harrison well enough
Harrison is notorious for transparently standing with the oppressed.
He is never a cunning person.
He is one I can place my life on the line for.
The sick actor cannot be trusted with the money.. He once squandered 1.5million in an inexplicable manner.
Harrison was saddled with the responsibility of accounting for how the money was spent.. He can not be irresponsible to ditch out the money to a careless spender...
I support him holding out for proper use of the money for treatment of the sick.
He cannot afford to care less about the instruction of the giver.

2 Likes

Re: “Give Me The Money That Was Donated For My Treatment”– Actor Kingsley Cries Out by houseontherock: 10:04am On Aug 07, 2021
Givr him the money, let him blow it! That'll be his wahala, not yours
Re: “Give Me The Money That Was Donated For My Treatment”– Actor Kingsley Cries Out by MVLOX(m): 10:34am On Aug 07, 2021
There is always 2 sides to a story
Re: “Give Me The Money That Was Donated For My Treatment”– Actor Kingsley Cries Out by Jack14(m): 11:09am On Aug 07, 2021
The matter get as e be oo...make I hear from the other party side of the matter before I judge..court adjourn the further notice grin
Re: “Give Me The Money That Was Donated For My Treatment”– Actor Kingsley Cries Out by Nobody: 1:45pm On Aug 07, 2021
This GUY used to be very hardworking.
He was at his peak.
He acted at the admiration of many.

So, he can't be deriving JOY being incapacitated.
No hardworking soul does such.
Only a LAZY man sees dignity in begging.

So, I believe him until I'm proven wrong.
In NIGERIA, Every Family now has a Representative Thief seeking for Federal placement.
Even the IBORI that supported him is a Thief.
That's all
Re: “Give Me The Money That Was Donated For My Treatment”– Actor Kingsley Cries Out by chyzoo4u(m): 2:41pm On Aug 07, 2021
paulolee:
just imagine d scammer called human right activist dt CNT do wat is right

If you know that guy, you won't be saying this.

Check him on Facebook

1 Like

Re: “Give Me The Money That Was Donated For My Treatment”– Actor Kingsley Cries Out by BROWNEMMANUEL26: 3:31pm On Aug 07, 2021
Harrison should thread careful, not every fight worth fighting for.
Though Harrison is someone thats very authoritarian he should know when to showcase authority
Re: “Give Me The Money That Was Donated For My Treatment”– Actor Kingsley Cries Out by lampi: 3:57pm On Aug 07, 2021
the guy is a scam but he will soon meet his end
Re: “Give Me The Money That Was Donated For My Treatment”– Actor Kingsley Cries Out by Sonnobax15(m): 4:10pm On Aug 07, 2021
grin
In a previous thread when I said every Nigerian is a potential criminal, someone bashed and scolded me for generalizing it....But that doesn't change the fact that that's just the fact.......

Just take the look at what a fellow man did to his fellow man......onto wetin na undecided?

Instead of you to help the man,you dey siphon the small one wey other people donate for undecided

Honestly,where devil dey stay no too far from the heart of a man..
Re: “Give Me The Money That Was Donated For My Treatment”– Actor Kingsley Cries Out by paulolee(m): 5:08pm On Aug 07, 2021
chyzoo4u:

If you know that guy, you won't be saying this.

Check him on Facebook
guy forget dt tin...na so buhari take scam us..if u know buhari before n after he turn president u no go yarn dis talk
moni dey change man...I trust nobody wen moni de involved..

1 Like

Re: “Give Me The Money That Was Donated For My Treatment”– Actor Kingsley Cries Out by lichocho(m): 7:37pm On Aug 07, 2021
Karlovych:
u gat hear d oda side of d story first..d story de one kind
Re: “Give Me The Money That Was Donated For My Treatment”– Actor Kingsley Cries Out by ibelieveinjesus: 11:10pm On Aug 07, 2021
Who also we believe in

This is Electrifying. Dude is so lit. An inspiring one minute spoken words poetry on Education. L.A at his best.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zPE2cJIJY4A
Re: “Give Me The Money That Was Donated For My Treatment”– Actor Kingsley Cries Out by Numerouno94(m): 11:19pm On Aug 07, 2021
LadySarah:
Believe him at your peril.
Harrison was given the task of logistics which includes flight, accommodation and surgery. Complainant wants to divert it.

Harrison brought his issue to limelight and a donor, paid it into his account with the clause"to later give detailed account of expenses" and that is what he is doing.

If the victim doesn't want to treat himself again then let it be used for the next person on the health waiting list.he can't even account for the 1.5 collected already.

Some are saying give him "his" money to do whatever he wants.It is arrant stupidity.

Laslas let the donor take the remaining back.

Instead of holding on to the money nd watching the guys health deteriorating every passing day why not help the man in processing his visa at the embassy so he culd fly out to India for the surgery. I see no big issue here. Both parties re making it so complicated.

Modified: i did a little research nd investigation; it seems Kingsley is not being sincere.

(1) (Reply)

Triplets Mother Arrested Over Refusal To Quit Begging After Receiving Over A Mil / OMG! See What Happened To The Baby That Was Borned With Long Penis In Benin / Meet The Cult Kingpin Who Ordered The Death Of 15 People (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.