Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,985 members, 7,817,903 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

With Just 200k, Do U Know U Are Made... - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / With Just 200k, Do U Know U Are Made... (492 Views)

Do You Know U Can Get Up At Least 20k A Day With This App ..zero Money Needed / POVERTY NA BASTARD!!! if u know u know / Did You Know U Can Send Broadcast To Over 100,000 Whatsapp Contacts? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

With Just 200k, Do U Know U Are Made... by Udiculus(m): 10:36pm On Aug 06, 2021
This is no scam, legit and clean business. Like i said with just that amount u will not only be making way for ur future but also for unborn generation.. The truth is becomes real only if you try but if you have never tried, dont ever condemn anything.. Are you not tired of building another man's in the name of being called an employee, this is ur own opportunity to be different and make ursef great, dont allow pessimism take the whole of u..
Serious minded people, you can reach me on watsapp..08104935153... There we can discuss further. It is a free information and trust me u r paying nothing.

1 Like

Re: With Just 200k, Do U Know U Are Made... by Ndukings92(m): 11:01pm On Aug 06, 2021
Since it's free oga share it here

1 Like

Re: With Just 200k, Do U Know U Are Made... by Udiculus(m): 12:25am On Aug 07, 2021
Sure it is boss.. I dont like pessimists that is why..It will cost any serious minded person that cares about his or her future to reach me on that digit on watsapp..Success is not for all trust me..
Re: With Just 200k, Do U Know U Are Made... by Udiculus(m): 12:42am On Aug 07, 2021
Alright guys, let me share it here..That is all u need to know..Be wise oh, we are in August, the year is coming to an end soonest
With just 200k do you know you can be financially free. I know lots will say it is impossible, smiles, nothing is impossible oh, all you need to do is find out if it is true or not.

For those interested you can come along with your CV to the designated area so you can learn how. Great minders are not afraid to start small because they know they will be big at the end.

All u need to do is visit the designated area like i said...

Date/time:WEDNESDAY 11TH August 2021 by 8:00am

Venue: Suite B 150,Odo Eran Bus Stop, Beside Great Talent School, along the newly constructed bridge, Ogba, Lagos.

N.B: Ensure you come with the following;

1.Any valid means of identification

2.Your Up-to date CV.

For Enquiry;

Tel: 08104934153

Visit: www.neogroupng.com

Best Regards,

BRANDO
Re: With Just 200k, Do U Know U Are Made... by Nobody: 1:41am On Aug 07, 2021
Udiculus:
Alright guys, let me share it here..That is all u need to know..Be wise oh, we are in August, the year is coming to an end soonest
With just 200k do you know you can be financially free. I know lots will say it is impossible, smiles, nothing is impossible oh, all you need to do is find out if it is true or not.

For those interested you can come along with your CV to the designated area so you can learn how. Great minders are not afraid to start small because they know they will be big at the end.

Venue: Suite B 150,Odo Eran Bus Stop, Beside Great Talent School, along the newly constructed bridge, Ogba, Lagos.

2.Your Up-to date CV.

For Enquiry;

Best Regards,

BRANDO
catfish site beware

5 Likes

Re: With Just 200k, Do U Know U Are Made... by Xmen149(m): 11:08am On Aug 28, 2021
Udiculus:

2.Your Up-to date CV.

For Enquiry;

Best Regards,

BRANDO

So you are the one sending nonsense messages to job seekers to come for interview,efcc will catch you soon

(1) (Reply)

Cheapest Sea Shipping From China To Nigeria 2021 / 2weeks Loan Needed. / Properties For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.