Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,874 members, 7,817,572 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

Nigerian Government Needs Advice - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Government Needs Advice (271 Views)

The Federal Government Needs To Extend The Lockdown On Lagos And Ogun / Coronavirus: Why Nigeria Government Needs $7 Billion Loan / Meet The Poor People Paid N5000 Every Month By Nigerian Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Government Needs Advice by Lifeisgoody: 6:50am On Aug 07, 2021
Is there any hope for a country like Nigeria where killings and other crimes are now a daily news?

I attribute all to poverty and get rich quick syndrome.

I think we should start advising the government on how to make the country better in our comments and not condemn, maybe they will get a clue on how to fix the sinking nation.

We can actually make Nigeria a better place.

Modified:
Let us keep the comments simple and apt. Thanks
Re: Nigerian Government Needs Advice by Monogamy: 6:58am On Aug 07, 2021
Average Nigerians prefer to wail, nag about the current situation of the country instead of proffering solution.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Government Needs Advice by Kriss216: 7:22am On Aug 07, 2021
Monogamy:
Average Nigerians prefer to wail, nag about the current situation of the country instead of proffering solution.

Helinues, how do you expect a bloody civilian with no power to proffer solution to Nigeria' s endless problems when the people elected to tackle the problems are Failures with people like you supporting them

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Government Needs Advice by Kriss216: 7:24am On Aug 07, 2021
Lifeisgoody:

We can actually make Nigeria a better place.

You and who

To think Nigeria will be better is the peak of foolishness!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Government Needs Advice by r4bbit: 8:36am On Aug 07, 2021
Somehow I agree a little bit with the OP ..
Even though the government should handle all its affairs...
The average Citizen contribution to the society is just as important....
I.e
Orderliness in the society..
Youth enlightenment ..
Environmental management..
Equity and selflessness...
E. T. C

I believe the govt can make all this things easier if they provide the things neccessary

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Federal Lawmaker, Adedayo Omolafe, Is Dead / Cost Of 12.5kg Of Cooking Gas In Nigeria As At August 10th And What To Expect / Making Positive Impact In Leadership Through Tupocracy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.