Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,068 members, 7,845,494 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

Buy Land For N1,000,000 Only In Ibeju Lekki - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Buy Land For N1,000,000 Only In Ibeju Lekki (131 Views)

Land For Sell In Ezinator, In Awka Anambra State for N1.8m / THE BEST TIME TO BUY LAND WAS 5YEARS AGO....THE NEXT BEST TIME IS NOW!! / Buy Land With Excision At The Summit Homes, Elerangbe, Ibeju Lekki. N2m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buy Land For N1,000,000 Only In Ibeju Lekki by CHIDEEY: 8:06am On Aug 07, 2021
CARITAS LUXURY HOMES (Grace factor)

CARITAS Grace factor Is an investment Haven for discerning investors who desire exponential growth on capital invested.

Neighborhood
�� Lacampagne Tropicana beach resort.
�� Dangote refinery.
�� Private sea ports .
�� Lagos State int'l golf course.
�� Free trade zone
��Proposed Lagos smart city.

Location Okun- Iseki .

Topography Table/ dry land.

Size 600 sqm per plot

Promo Price N1m per plot.

This prime estate is a development of SIMPLI MI HOMES. Don't miss this golden opportunity to be part of the new Lagos.

You may not really appreciate what I'm offering you now but in the nearest future when the value of this same land I'm offering you for just 1M respectively appreciate to as high as N20M, 25M, and more, you will look back and thank God for me from the bottom of your heart.

You will agree with me that, that place won't remain like that in 10 years– ask the Landlord of the house you occupied now. Ask the people who bought lands in Lekki Phase 1 in the 90s. Most bought 500K, N1M. Today, a plot of land inside Lekki Phase 1 is N100M and above– not an overstatement. Go find out.

Fact is, in 10 years, lots of value, development would have caught up with the place.

Now imagine if you follow the principle that said, if at age 40, you are buying a plot of land each year, by the time you are 60 and retired, you would have bought 20 plots of LAND. And you won't have to worry over/about retirement.

Even if it is 10, 15 plots you are able to buy at 60 because you may not be able to buy every year, it is a great achievement

Now imagine if you start early at age 25 (now I'm talking to our younger generations), and you are buying a plot every year or every 2 years, imagine the number of plots of land you would have acquired by 50, 60 years.

Imagine people pricing a land you bought N1M for N30M and you have 20 plots. Do the calculation– you are a BILLIONAIRE!

So, if you find the above reasonable, and you want to apply the principle, you want to embark on the journey to financial freedom using real estate as a vehicle, don't forget I'm your BEST PLUG when it comes to real estate investment guide. I will help you get started properly.

You know, it is one thing to buy land. It is another thing to buy GENUINE & SECURED LAND.

Key in now.. Promo time is the best time to buy land. This land am talking about is currently on promo

For inspection/ more information, contact me on 07068232599

(1) (Reply)

A Block Of Vacant 6 Units Of 3 Bedroom Flats Ipaja Ipaja Lagos ​ / Property Check List Today / Camberwall Advantage 3 & 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.