Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:02 AM

Meet The Nigerian Lady Whose Fashion Hub Is Bringing The World To Nigeria(Pics) - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Meet The Nigerian Lady Whose Fashion Hub Is Bringing The World To Nigeria(Pics) (489 Views)

Nigerian Man Harasses Nigerian Lady For Wearing A Short Dress Abroad / Before & After Photos Of A Lady Whose Weight-loss Journey Saw Her Drop 57 Pounds / Nigerian Lady Whose Birthday Is October 1, Celebrate With Style (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Meet The Nigerian Lady Whose Fashion Hub Is Bringing The World To Nigeria(Pics) by christaddicted: 8:15am On Aug 07, 2021
Enugu: Meet the Nigerian lady whose fashion house is bringing the world to Nigeria.

Her skill is out of this world. She sews for all genders both big & small. Honestly I appreciate good things when I see them.
Wow!
Check out her page & handle below:

https://www.facebook.com/zadehouseoffashion

IG:@Ijem_fashion

Re: Meet The Nigerian Lady Whose Fashion Hub Is Bringing The World To Nigeria(Pics) by Sebastine1994(m): 8:29am On Aug 07, 2021
I know this woman at wuse chicken republic

(1) (Reply)

Check Out This Hot Adidas Sneakers / To The Ladies Wearing This: May God Bless You With Long Life And Plenty Money / Best Arabic Perfumes Online | Perfumes Online | UAE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.