Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,746 members, 7,824,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 07/08/2021 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 07/08/2021 (130 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 07/01/17 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 07/11/17 / Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 07/08/2021 by dallyemmy: 8:20am On Aug 07, 2021
TODAY'S OPEN HEAVENS:*

*(Saturday, August 7, 2021)*

*PRAY WITHOUT CEASING*

OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL 07/08/2021
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 07/08/2021 by dallyemmy: 8:21am On Aug 07, 2021
*PRAYER POINTS ON TODAY'S OPEN HEAVENS:*

*(Saturday, August 7, 2021)*

*PRAY WITHOUT CEASING*

*Prayer Points:*

1.Thank You, Father, for the powerful weapon of prayer, that You have given to Your Church.

2.Thank You, Father, for the grace to call upon You in prayers, and to receive answers.

3.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

4.Father, destroy in my life every spirit of doubt and double mindedness, in Jesus' name.

5.Father, let every spirit of
prayerlessness in my life be consumed by Your fire, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, release upon my life the grace and the anointing to pray without ceasing, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, empower me to pray, so that I will not enter into temptation; please, don't let me sleep the sleep of death, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, give me the grace to pray in faith and trust in You, that my prayers may not be hindered, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, release, upon me the 'prayer anointing'; and empower me to pray until something happens, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, bless your son, Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye, and answer all his outstanding prayer requests, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, bless Your son that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures, and all those who have been rebroadcasting them, in Jesus' name.

12.Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus' name.

13.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
14.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
15.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 17/08/2021 / Inspirational Bible Verses And Quotes to help you thru / Meditate On This Tonight.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.