Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,497 members, 7,954,909 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:12 PM

Woman Sues Mcdonald's After Ad ‘forced’ Her To Eat Big Mac After Going Veggie - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Woman Sues Mcdonald's After Ad ‘forced’ Her To Eat Big Mac After Going Veggie (843 Views)

Meet My Low Budget Rice And Innocent Veggie Stew. / Easy And Tasty Beef Potato Veggie! A Healthy Lunch Or Dinner Idea (Photos,Video) / Woman Sues Mcdonald’s For Doing An Advert That Tempted Her To Break Her Fast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Sues Mcdonald's After Ad ‘forced’ Her To Eat Big Mac After Going Veggie by Value2Ethics: 9:08am On Aug 07, 2021
Woman sues McDonald's after ad ‘forced’ her to eat Big Mac after going veggie

Russian Ksenia Ovchinnikova is demanding £10 in compensation for 'moral damage' after being seduced by a McDonald's ad, which she claims lured her into a local branch.

A woman is suing McDonald's after claiming the company's advert ‘forced’ her to scoff a Big Mac weeks after going vegetarian.

The devout Christian is going legal because she feels the restaurant is responsible for her going back on her pledge to steer clear of beef.

She proudly boasted that she managed to avoid eating any meat for a month before the ad turned her head.

Zamoskvoretsky Court in Russia has confirmed that it had received her lawsuit.

Former fast food addict Ksenia Ovchinnikova gave up meat for Lent.

But she claimed she was seduced by an image of the juicy burger - and was helpless as she headed into the local branch and devoured the meal.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/woman-sues-mcdonalds-after-ad-24706471

Re: Woman Sues Mcdonald's After Ad ‘forced’ Her To Eat Big Mac After Going Veggie by gfaruk(m): 9:13am On Aug 07, 2021
This white folks sha
No b u watch d ad ur sef
Re: Woman Sues Mcdonald's After Ad ‘forced’ Her To Eat Big Mac After Going Veggie by Ytea(f): 9:15am On Aug 07, 2021
I don't get. People can't do their businesses without some morally bankrupt human finding ways to exploit them again undecided
Re: Woman Sues Mcdonald's After Ad ‘forced’ Her To Eat Big Mac After Going Veggie by Ammishaddai: 9:26am On Aug 07, 2021
This is why we should never accept Oyibo laws as a standard to repair our country . From seeing this rubbish ,it is clear that the major cause of problems in the whiteman's society is his laws . It is also one of the reasons why a terrorist who kills and maims people ,will still want to have the right to employed and not be discriminated against. Some of them even go as far as demanding that they be given better accommodations while on death row ...imagine.
Re: Woman Sues Mcdonald's After Ad ‘forced’ Her To Eat Big Mac After Going Veggie by yanabasee1(m): 9:48am On Aug 07, 2021
Lol....

E get some things weh Oyibo the do weh no fit happen for Nigeria....

As in... I out advert, you carry your leg enter my shop come buy weting I advertise.... Say I no force you oh.. Say the advert no mention your name... And you kukuma come buy am with your own money... You enjoy am... eat am all... Then you come remember say no be the food weh you promise yourself say na the food weh you go the eat... You come go sue me...

No be juju be this?
Re: Woman Sues Mcdonald's After Ad ‘forced’ Her To Eat Big Mac After Going Veggie by symbianDON(m): 10:43am On Aug 07, 2021
This one jus wan use McDonald catch cruise grin oniranu! Shey the advert get remote control ni? Abi na juju?

(1) (Reply)

Woman’s Horror As Fillet Of Fish ‘jumps Up And Down’ While Cooking In Oven(Pix) / Instant Noodles! / Chocolate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.