Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,167 members, 7,821,956 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

Northern Youths Ask FG To Ban Big Brother Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Youths Ask FG To Ban Big Brother Nigeria (225 Views)

Anambra Guber: Soludo, Uba, Ozigbo Other Candidates Ask FG To Release Kanu / 2023: Anambra Youths Ask Orji Kalu To Contest For President (Photos) / Northern Youths Issue Buhari 30-day Ultimatum To Implement Ruga Across Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Northern Youths Ask FG To Ban Big Brother Nigeria by tonyluyi1985: 9:57am On Aug 07, 2021
The Arewa Youths Advisory Forum has called on the Federal Government to ban the popular reality show ‘Big Brother Nigeria.’
Speaking to newsmen on Friday, AYCF National President, Yerima Shettima, described the show as a calamity. He said government ought not to allow it to be aired because it promotes immorality and s*xual content.
“It’s a calamity for me; I never believed in BBNaija and I don’t think it’s fair because the show is an act of immorality. Such a spectacle should not be encouraged. I have often said that this show encourages immorality and that the Nigerian government should ban it, it should not be allowed to be broadcast in our country.
You see, a lot of people are watching to see acts of immorality, these s*xual things flaunting their n*dity, and they made it look like a ‘blue film’, so that is to be discouraged. I urge true lovers of the country to join hands and draw the government’s attention to the implication of this program which should be discouraged,”
Source: https://theventrepublic.com/2021/08/07/northern-youths-ask-fg-to-ban-big-brother-nigeria/
Re: Northern Youths Ask FG To Ban Big Brother Nigeria by Mixedfruit: 10:00am On Aug 07, 2021
Aboki mentality
Re: Northern Youths Ask FG To Ban Big Brother Nigeria by Nobody: 10:00am On Aug 07, 2021
While I agree with them that BBN is a useless show which does nothing but promote immorality and misbehaviour...the fact is, we do not live in a country where everyone is forced to watch BBN forcefully....you can just change the channel or ignore.(like i do..I have ignored BB since it came here in 2003)

This is not the days of NTA being the only channel, when NTA was all you got...this is the time of multiple channels. You no like the useless programme..you change over..or you go to the internet..

2 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Ask FG To Ban Big Brother Nigeria by Cholls(m): 10:00am On Aug 07, 2021
My brother this year's own is rubbish
Re: Northern Youths Ask FG To Ban Big Brother Nigeria by Abfinest007(m): 10:10am On Aug 07, 2021
I agree With you people but buhari won't bcus the show makes Nigerians not to focus on buhari govt too much.

2 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Ask FG To Ban Big Brother Nigeria by Arthurity1(m): 10:51am On Aug 07, 2021
See the mumus... Instead of them to focus on Boko Haram that has plagued them for over a decade. Dumbmest idiots with misplaced priorities.... I don't watch it either, because it's a waste of my time, but if you can't stand it, cover your eyes!

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths Ask FG To Ban Big Brother Nigeria by Nobody: 10:54am On Aug 07, 2021
Foolish talk

Dem no force anybody watch am
Re: Northern Youths Ask FG To Ban Big Brother Nigeria by Thoh(m): 11:25am On Aug 07, 2021
i agreed with you on this shettima....
Re: Northern Youths Ask FG To Ban Big Brother Nigeria by FoolishBoy419: 11:27am On Aug 07, 2021
Idiots. That's why sometimes I ignore it when southerners insult us. Religion is a cancer to humanity

(1) (Reply)

Osinbajo To Envoy: Let’s Explore Opportunities For Our Young People / Buhari Should Invade Forests To Kill Bandits-elrufai / Bandit Planning To Embarrass Buhari With Attacks – Presidency Cries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.