Stats: 3,154,576 members, 7,823,498 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

Enugu Is An Overhyped Village: Pictures/Video - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu Is An Overhyped Village: Pictures/Video (7183 Views)

Oshiomhole: I Did Not Call Seyi Makinde An Overhyped Social Media Governor / Lagos An Overhyped And Dirty City. / Video Of Soldiers Shooting At Civilians In Awgu, Enugu Is Propaganda - Army (2) (3) (4)

Re: Enugu Is An Overhyped Village: Pictures/Video by theTranscriber: 2:05pm On Aug 07, 2021
Sergio101:

cheesy grin grin

He dare not. You can't just flop the Almighty Anambra and go free. He can mess with others.........their business.
But mumu op......please be proud of your tiger scratched face heritage. grin. Ndi yolobawa cheesy
ndi drug face your nsunkkka brother
Coward

Re: Enugu Is An Overhyped Village: Pictures/Video by AchalugoNwa(f): 2:07pm On Aug 07, 2021
theTranscriber:
Coward
Mynd44 lalasticlala Seun

Rule 2

Re: Enugu Is An Overhyped Village: Pictures/Video by Sergio101(m): 2:08pm On Aug 07, 2021
theTranscriber:
feed your soul

Why will I feed on your filthy garbage when I know the real fact.
Console yourself more biko cheesy

Re: Enugu Is An Overhyped Village: Pictures/Video by Sergio101(m): 2:09pm On Aug 07, 2021
theTranscriber:
Coward
Soon you go come beg me for that drug money cheesy.
Poor hungry soul......console em more grin
Re: Enugu Is An Overhyped Village: Pictures/Video by nsukkachap: 2:12pm On Aug 07, 2021
theTranscriber:
feed your soul

More pictures
Re: Enugu Is An Overhyped Village: Pictures/Video by mcbreeze: 2:15pm On Aug 07, 2021
nsukkachap:
I am from Nsukka in Enugu state. Enugu is a glorified slum village compare to all those places you mentioned. All those places you mentioned particularly Lagos, PH,Onitsha, kano, are all like London compare to the the village slum called Enugu

Is this what you mean by habitable? Enugu is not worth keeping pigs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8LoaqNQ14A

Ite an' which part of Nsk are you from?
Re: Enugu Is An Overhyped Village: Pictures/Video by Onepeople: 2:22pm On Aug 07, 2021
Created this account today ,the first post is to make mockery of Enugu state, Aboki is well ooo
Re: Enugu Is An Overhyped Village: Pictures/Video by Johnsown1(m): 2:32pm On Aug 07, 2021
nsukkachap:

Let's be sincere for once. Enugu is a typical village. Just watch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKVAq9uSwXU

Enugu village or Enugu town. There Is no place presently in the world that you will not find low and high class of people. So just chill and work your ass out.
Re: Enugu Is An Overhyped Village: Pictures/Video by theTranscriber: 2:37pm On Aug 07, 2021
Sergio101:

Soon you go come beg me for that drug money cheesy.
Poor hungry soul......console em more grin
beg who?
These children of nowadays

Re: Enugu Is An Overhyped Village: Pictures/Video by franklingud(m): 2:46pm On Aug 07, 2021
amc:

He didn't say he was from Enugu.

He's from Nsukka in Enugu
Re: Enugu Is An Overhyped Village: Pictures/Video by Witen: 2:48pm On Aug 07, 2021
Enugu is a beautiful city.

Re: Enugu Is An Overhyped Village: Pictures/Video by Nobody: 2:49pm On Aug 07, 2021
skyler11:
Just like Los Angeles and New York, the two most expensive cities in the USA have slums and ghettos, you'll find a ghetto somewhere around every major city in the world.

If you call Enugu slum, I wonder what you will call

Lagos,
Onitsha,
Akure,
Oshogh,
Port Harcourt
Kano,
etc.

Come outside, Enugu is the most habitable city in that shithole country.

It’s not. My wife served there, I went to visit her and we both couldn’t get out of there fast enough. Red kpotokpoto everywhere, no electricity, no running water, have to travel several kilometres just to fetch water. This is the reality in enugu the capital of igboland

Re: Enugu Is An Overhyped Village: Pictures/Video by Tomesocial: 2:55pm On Aug 07, 2021
Get a fully Verified USA PayPal account for just 5k naira..
What you get:

US ID..
SSN card..
Utility bills..

Hurry and get yours now!!!!
Re: Enugu Is An Overhyped Village: Pictures/Video by Nobody: 3:00pm On Aug 07, 2021
Gentlerespect76:
Nay, you are not. You are not even Igbo. Even if you are, your opinion means nothing if you are not doing anything to contribute to your State's development.

What has nnamdi kanu contributed to abia state development
Re: Enugu Is An Overhyped Village: Pictures/Video by nsukkachap: 3:50pm On Aug 07, 2021
kingawothefirst:

It’s not. My wife served there, I went to visit her and we both couldn’t get out of there fast enough. Red kpotokpoto everywhere, no electricity, no running water, have to travel several kilometres just to fetch water. This is the reality in enugu the capital of igboland

Enugu is an overhyped jungle littered with bad roads and filth.

Re: Enugu Is An Overhyped Village: Pictures/Video by nsukkachap: 3:50pm On Aug 07, 2021
Johnsown1:

Enugu village or Enugu town. There Is no place presently in the world that you will not find low and high class of people. So just chill and work your ass out.

Most of Enugu is slum except for few places that constitute like 3%

Re: Enugu Is An Overhyped Village: Pictures/Video by Johnsown1(m): 4:20pm On Aug 07, 2021
nsukkachap:

Most of Enugu is slum except for few places that constitute like 3%

Where do you know in Enugu.
Re: Enugu Is An Overhyped Village: Pictures/Video by nsukkachap: 4:20pm On Aug 07, 2021
theTranscriber:
that's old pics

This is ibadan

Give them new pictures ojare
Re: Enugu Is An Overhyped Village: Pictures/Video by Gentlerespect76: 4:26pm On Aug 07, 2021
Juliusmalema, what brings Nnamdi KANU into this issue? Are you seeing him in your dreams?

Juliusmalema:

What has nnamdi kanu contributed to abia state development
Re: Enugu Is An Overhyped Village: Pictures/Video by Boudiccao: 4:40pm On Aug 07, 2021
You are not Igbo let alone Enugu.
Re: Enugu Is An Overhyped Village: Pictures/Video by nsukkachap: 4:46pm On Aug 07, 2021
Boudiccao:

Why do you think I am not igbo? Because I said the truth?

Re: Enugu Is An Overhyped Village: Pictures/Video by Boudiccao: 4:50pm On Aug 07, 2021
nsukkachap:

Why do you think I am not igbo? Because I said the truth?
There is no truth. Your agenda is as clear as day.
Re: Enugu Is An Overhyped Village: Pictures/Video by nsukkachap: 4:51pm On Aug 07, 2021
Boudiccao:

There is no truth. Your agenda is as clear as day.

Keep living in denial. Disprove my pictures and videos
Re: Enugu Is An Overhyped Village: Pictures/Video by Zenithh: 4:54pm On Aug 07, 2021
nsukkachap:
I am from Nsukka but been living in Ghana .

I was watch this video this morning, I can't just but state that Enugu is an overhyped jungle. Red mud everywhere. Bad roads and filth everywhere. This is a town that has been in existence even before PH was carved out as a town.

Enugu is such an empty backward town, with almost non existent infrastructure, poverty level is high, no industry, no real economy.

Enugu is the most backward town in southern Nigeria, if we consider that it has been over 100yrs in existence.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eA3cOmGTE00

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZtLIUw762Oc

My broda we don't need to sugar coat it any longer...our region is a glorified shithole. Let's call a spade a spade.

South East region needs to up her game...we are d least region with strong foreign investors,,,we hardly attract and we aint even making an attempt to attract.
South East is like d mollusc called snail...very slow in catching up with development.

Re: Enugu Is An Overhyped Village: Pictures/Video by nsukkachap: 4:59pm On Aug 07, 2021
Though Enugu is a worse glorified shithole. Our fat incompetent governor in Enugu has failed woefully. Anambra and Ebonyi are doing great, even imo and Abia are now better than Enugu. Shameful

Zenithh:

My broda we don't need to sugar coat it any longer...our region is a glorified shithole. Let's call a spade a spade.

South East region needs to up her game...we are d least region with strong foreign investors,,,we hardly attract and we aint even making an attempt to attract.
South East is like d mollusc called snail...very slow in catching up with development.
Re: Enugu Is An Overhyped Village: Pictures/Video by nsukkachap: 5:00pm On Aug 07, 2021
Ebubeagu is equally performing in ebonyi state @zenithh

https://www.nairaland.com/6690743/armed-robbers-caught-ebubeagu-ebonyi
Re: Enugu Is An Overhyped Village: Pictures/Video by nsukkachap: 5:04pm On Aug 07, 2021
Boudiccao:

You are not igbo
Re: Enugu Is An Overhyped Village: Pictures/Video by X21: 5:21pm On Aug 07, 2021
nsukkachap:

Enugu is a glorified village, mind you I am from Enugu state.

ok you win. Enugu is a village.

Guess you feel better.

Re: Enugu Is An Overhyped Village: Pictures/Video by Eze2000(m): 5:56pm On Aug 07, 2021
nsukkachap:

Na you dey deceive yourself. See how people hunt for drinking water in Enugu capital

If you have been to Enugu before let me ask you a few questions if you pls.

In case you missed the subject in primary school entirely eastern Nigeria is several hundred meters above sea level. Hence, it's called the eastern Highlands.
Water is scarce in such areas and boreholes terribly expensive

Lagos on the other hand is at sea level. Put shovel in the ground 2 times and you see water.

The borehole in my house in Lagos cost 25k to drill in 2013 but the one in my house in Imo cost 1million

In Lagos just 2 long pipes entered the ground to get water but in Imo we needed more than 50 pipes

In Enugu, 80 pipes is not ok. Its so deep you need a super powered sumo in the ground to pump the water out. This means only the rich can afford boreholes

If you have any record of government doing the needful by drilling borehole for the needy people of the east post it here.

Knowledge is free. It's what gets you a good job.
Oh, wait. Lemme guess. You are young and jobless!

Clearly I'm wasting my time.

Enugu 2023: Understanding Zoning And The Enugu Governorship Trajectory / "PDP Is Losing Members" - Bamanga Tukur / DG SSS: Days Of Boko-Haram Over Soon