Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,320 members, 7,853,477 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 05:23 PM

Could You Believe You Can Get A Plot Of Land At Ibeju Lekki With Just 800k - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Could You Believe You Can Get A Plot Of Land At Ibeju Lekki With Just 800k (87 Views)

You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : / Christal Villa Kentops, Elebu Ibadan For Just 800k / Lekki Ocean View Estate Itamarun Ibeju Lekki (with Excision) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Could You Believe You Can Get A Plot Of Land At Ibeju Lekki With Just 800k by Moturnz(m): 11:53am On Aug 07, 2021
Amazing land in a fast developing area of Abraham Adesanya, Lekki Scheme, Lekki-Ajah, Lagos.

Location: Okun-Ajah, close to Baracuda beach and several gated estate, Off Ogombo Road, Abraham Adesanya, Lekki-Scheme 2, Lekki-Ajah, Lagos.

Title: Government Allocated C of O

Price: N21m per 400SQM

Amazing features:
Perimeter fence
Gate house
Fantastic drainage system
Street lights
etc....

Invest your money here and get more than 200% returns in less than a year time.

For inspection and inquiries:

Call/Text on Adesegun 08169157457

(1) (Reply)

Chrome Technology For Spraying On Plastics And Metal,check It Out / Fattest Place To Get Your Building Materials. / 6 Plots Of Fenced Land Available At Abijo GRA. Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.