Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,163 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:13 AM

Enugu Capital: See How Residents Hunt For Drinking Water: PICTURES - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu Capital: See How Residents Hunt For Drinking Water: PICTURES (2040 Views)

Please Which South East State Is Closer To Enugu Capital City / See How Residents Welcomed Ihedioha Back To His Hometown / Azikiwe's Foolishness In Making Enugu Capital Of Old Eastern Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enugu Capital: See How Residents Hunt For Drinking Water: PICTURES by nsukkachap: 12:21pm On Aug 07, 2021
This is the situation in Enugu. There is water scarcity in Enugu to the extent that the residents don't do anything else but to hunt for water everyday from any available hole in the ground. Enugu is the worst and most backward town in southern Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Enugu Capital: See How Residents Hunt For Drinking Water: PICTURES by nsukkachap: 12:22pm On Aug 07, 2021
nsukkachap:
This is the situation in Enugu. There is water scarcity in Enugu to the extent that the residents don't do anything else but to hunt for water everyday from any available hole in the ground. Enugu is the worst and most backward town in southern Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Enugu Capital: See How Residents Hunt For Drinking Water: PICTURES by Nehyooh(m): 12:24pm On Aug 07, 2021
Na wa oo
Re: Enugu Capital: See How Residents Hunt For Drinking Water: PICTURES by Stakeholders(m): 12:28pm On Aug 07, 2021
All is well but I expect the leaders in the neighborhood should try to see the chairman of the local government or law makers within their territory to find solution to this. Enugu shall be Great
Re: Enugu Capital: See How Residents Hunt For Drinking Water: PICTURES by Visocrate(m): 12:29pm On Aug 07, 2021
When people that lack focus are in power the masses suffer it
Re: Enugu Capital: See How Residents Hunt For Drinking Water: PICTURES by nsukkachap: 12:30pm On Aug 07, 2021
Water is more expensive than beer in Enugu. Enugu capital is a glorified village. See what Enugu residents must do in order to drink water

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Capital: See How Residents Hunt For Drinking Water: PICTURES by Visocrate(m): 12:31pm On Aug 07, 2021
When people that lack focus are in power the masses suffer it in the north every nooks and crannies have boreholes

1 Like

Re: Enugu Capital: See How Residents Hunt For Drinking Water: PICTURES by skyler11: 12:35pm On Aug 07, 2021
nsukkachap:
Water is more expensive than beer in Enugu. Enugu capital is a glorified village. See what Enugu residents must do in order to drink water
That's not a picture of Enugu. Common sense will tell you Enugu doesn't have that kind of soil and the people in the picture are northerners.

If you dig well in Enugu you will get water from 80 feet. The place you posted is the picture of your slum house in Kano cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Enugu Capital: See How Residents Hunt For Drinking Water: PICTURES by nsukkachap: 12:41pm On Aug 07, 2021
skyler11:

That's not a picture of Enugu. Common sense will tell you Enugu doesn't have that kind of soil and the people in the picture are northerners.

If you dig well in Enugu you will get water from 80 feet. The place you posted is the picture of your slum house in Kano D

Stop living in denial. Enugu is a jungle. Search for this poster on Facebook. I am from Enugu state, so I want good development in my state

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Capital: See How Residents Hunt For Drinking Water: PICTURES by Nobody: 1:11pm On Aug 07, 2021
skyler11:

If you dig well in Enugu you will get water from 80 feet. The place you posted is the picture of your slum house in Kano cheesy
You're so confuse. You first accuse him of been a Yoruba on the thread he created earlier, now he is a Hausa.

There are slums all over Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Enugu Capital: See How Residents Hunt For Drinking Water: PICTURES by nsukkachap: 1:23pm On Aug 07, 2021
Lol
Re: Enugu Capital: See How Residents Hunt For Drinking Water: PICTURES by IgweOfNnewi: 1:31pm On Aug 07, 2021
Imagine
Re: Enugu Capital: See How Residents Hunt For Drinking Water: PICTURES by IgweOfNnewi: 1:35pm On Aug 07, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr103:

But this is far better than your people that are eating rats (Ekute) to cushion the effects of hunger that's ravaging them after the man from Bourdillion increased his monthly share of Lagos' IGR.
Don't Tell me you didn't read 1 Timothy 4:4 or your Pope have removed it from your Catholics Bible

1 Like

Re: Enugu Capital: See How Residents Hunt For Drinking Water: PICTURES by EeGooBetter: 1:37pm On Aug 07, 2021
u are not Igbo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Enugu Capital: See How Residents Hunt For Drinking Water: PICTURES by Emergingnation(m): 2:10pm On Aug 07, 2021
nsukkachap:
Shut the hell up Aboki !
Re: Enugu Capital: See How Residents Hunt For Drinking Water: PICTURES by nsukkachap: 2:12pm On Aug 07, 2021
Emergingnation:
Shut the hell up Aboki !

I am from Nsukka
Re: Enugu Capital: See How Residents Hunt For Drinking Water: PICTURES by Emergingnation(m): 2:19pm On Aug 07, 2021
nsukkachap:

I am from Nsukka
Who dash monkey banana...

You better face your poverty revage north...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu Capital: See How Residents Hunt For Drinking Water: PICTURES by Johnsown1(m): 2:48pm On Aug 07, 2021
Where in Enugu, you have created another thread again. You can help them in digging more bore hole. Cause in my village nothing like water scarcity. So do something meaningful in the so-called village that you visited.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Enugu Capital: See How Residents Hunt For Drinking Water: PICTURES by heniford2: 3:44pm On Aug 07, 2021
nsukkachap:

I am from Nsukka
where from Nsukka
Re: Enugu Capital: See How Residents Hunt For Drinking Water: PICTURES by nsukkachap: 3:48pm On Aug 07, 2021
heniford2:
where from Nsukka

Igbo etiti
Re: Enugu Capital: See How Residents Hunt For Drinking Water: PICTURES by nsukkachap: 3:49pm On Aug 07, 2021
Johnsown1:
Where in Enugu, you have created another thread again. You can help them in digging more bore hole. Cause in my village nothing like water scarcity. So do something meaningful in the so-called village that you visited.

Enugu is a glorified village, there's nothing in that town except hype
Re: Enugu Capital: See How Residents Hunt For Drinking Water: PICTURES by heniford2: 3:55pm On Aug 07, 2021
nsukkachap:

Igbo etiti
tell me something igbo etiti is know of doing
Re: Enugu Capital: See How Residents Hunt For Drinking Water: PICTURES by nsukkachap: 4:19pm On Aug 07, 2021
heniford2:
tell me something igbo etiti is know of doing

Where are you from?
Re: Enugu Capital: See How Residents Hunt For Drinking Water: PICTURES by Johnsown1(m): 4:22pm On Aug 07, 2021
nsukkachap:

Enugu is a glorified village, there's nothing in that town except hype

That is the Gospel according to you
Re: Enugu Capital: See How Residents Hunt For Drinking Water: PICTURES by nsukkachap: 4:45pm On Aug 07, 2021
Johnsown1:

That is the Gospel according to you

It's the fact
Re: Enugu Capital: See How Residents Hunt For Drinking Water: PICTURES by Johnsown1(m): 7:19pm On Aug 07, 2021
nsukkachap:

It's the fact

According to you because you will not force your fact on me right
Re: Enugu Capital: See How Residents Hunt For Drinking Water: PICTURES by fenibak: 7:52pm On Aug 07, 2021
They can't give is water but they can send our oil from abia and imo to the north, useless leaders instead of them To invest in turning rain water into clean water, if rain no fall make it fall

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING!! Check Out Security As INEC Stake Holders Hold Meeting In Anambra / Gutter Water Has Taken Over This Street Of Lagos - Photos / Giveaway To Tinubu Supporters On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.