Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,928 members, 7,810,579 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:26 AM

We Use "Banga" As Guns During Operation — Robbery Suspects - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / We Use "Banga" As Guns During Operation — Robbery Suspects (21911 Views)

How Lady Trapped Armed Robber With Sex During Operation / Atiku: You Cannot Face Unarmed Citizens With Guns During A Peaceful Protest / Robber Defecates In His Victim's House After Being Caught During Operation.Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Use "Banga" As Guns During Operation — Robbery Suspects by Zetty177x: 7:12pm On Aug 07, 2021
seyz91:
You no well

Nor be lie. .... The guy nor well

1 Like

Re: We Use "Banga" As Guns During Operation — Robbery Suspects by Nobody: 8:35pm On Aug 07, 2021

I came here to see ofe akwu with fresh fish...

but disappointed I was!!

Re: We Use "Banga" As Guns During Operation — Robbery Suspects by Nobody: 10:08pm On Aug 07, 2021
cybriz82:
Same way they Rob one my guy's new games shop..4 ps5 3 PS4 and 8 new 55inch tv..person wey him business never reach 3weeks to make matter worse na loan my guy been collect.

Haaa,,, gbese! angry
Only God can take him out of depression.
Re: We Use "Banga" As Guns During Operation — Robbery Suspects by Litmus: 12:41am On Aug 08, 2021
BruncleZuma:
grin grin grin grin

I'm disappointed, was expecting Banga Soup...

[img]https://c./VFIOmHeGGTQAAAAC/neil-patrick-harris-sad.gif[/img]

Your own get as e-b, i no advance to soup stage; me, I was expecting karnels, thought maybe they stoned windows with the things

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Use "Banga" As Guns During Operation — Robbery Suspects by calcal: 2:27am On Aug 08, 2021
I saw no difference between the action of the boys and Abba Kyari.
Re: We Use "Banga" As Guns During Operation — Robbery Suspects by wink2015(m): 4:45am On Aug 08, 2021
Do they mean "Banga" as in knockout?

Robbery is a crime youth should put their energy to productive venture.

If you are not opportune to attend school to get a certificate or degree.

Then go and learn a trade or a skill that will enable you earn a living.
Re: We Use "Banga" As Guns During Operation — Robbery Suspects by goldmatrix(m): 1:20pm On Aug 08, 2021
That middle one ehn...
Re: We Use "Banga" As Guns During Operation — Robbery Suspects by Poloyanabo2(m): 7:01pm On Aug 08, 2021
femijay8271:

Na money jare
You fit borrow, than to loss money again if they strike next time, What if they came and caught you unawares?
Re: We Use "Banga" As Guns During Operation — Robbery Suspects by femijay8271(m): 7:06pm On Aug 08, 2021
Poloyanabo2:

You fit borrow, than to loss money again if they strike next time,
What if they came and caught you unawares?

Alright then, thanks man.
Re: We Use "Banga" As Guns During Operation — Robbery Suspects by Poloyanabo2(m): 7:10pm On Aug 08, 2021
femijay8271:

Alright then, thanks man.
You're welcome brother.
Re: We Use "Banga" As Guns During Operation — Robbery Suspects by BruncleZuma: 7:37am On Aug 16, 2021
Litmus:

Your own get as e-b, i no advance to soup stage; me, I was expecting karnels, thought maybe they stoned windows with the things
grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Okada Riders Raze Students Hostel In Gwagwalada / Robbers Raid Hotel Close To Edo Government House / Kidnapped Channels TV Correspondent Released

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.