Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:48 AM

Will Goat Eats Sweet Potato Leaves - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Will Goat Eats Sweet Potato Leaves (1071 Views)

Goat Engages In Intense Battle With Owner Over Rice (video) / Sweet Potato Flour(Wholesale and Retail) / Sweet Potato Farming (aug To Nov 2018) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will Goat Eats Sweet Potato Leaves by wapo: 2:51pm On Aug 07, 2021
Good day,my fellow nairalander,pls your help is needed i have an acrea of land close to where i live i am planning on planting sweet potato on the land but my fear is that goat might eat the leaves,so will goats eat potato leaf?
Re: Will Goat Eats Sweet Potato Leaves by Temidayo9(m): 3:09pm On Aug 07, 2021
The very first year Goat may not eat them, but I bet you overtime, they will start eating them.
Re: Will Goat Eats Sweet Potato Leaves by fmc1(m): 3:15pm On Aug 07, 2021
They will devour it asap
Re: Will Goat Eats Sweet Potato Leaves by billynoni(m): 3:36pm On Aug 07, 2021
Coming from experience with goats, those creatures can eat anything cheesy ... Just build a fence kinda to safeguard the plants.
Re: Will Goat Eats Sweet Potato Leaves by habsydiamond(m): 4:06pm On Aug 07, 2021
Fear goat if u need that investment... Goat that can eat amala that is on fire. Very hot one at it will eat any thing mehn!!! Beware

1 Like

Re: Will Goat Eats Sweet Potato Leaves by 10kgod(m): 3:19pm On Aug 14, 2021
Goats are weird creatures
Re: Will Goat Eats Sweet Potato Leaves by Christistruth00: 7:20pm On Aug 14, 2021
In the Old days to stop goats from eating plants they used to mix goat dung in a bucket of water and sprinkle it all over the Plants with broom
Re: Will Goat Eats Sweet Potato Leaves by Aremolekunowo(m): 10:33pm On Aug 14, 2021
Go ahead and plant without fear, go out look for goat escreters mix them in a bucket of water, and spray with broom,no goat will ever near your potatoes.
Re: Will Goat Eats Sweet Potato Leaves by Agbalagbi2013: 12:52pm On Aug 15, 2021
Goats are very stubborn animals and they eat the unimaginable. Look at the picture above, it's a real picture showing goats eating from a boiling pot on FIRE. Though I doubt if they so much eat potato leaves because I have seen it planted in communities with goat.
If you have to plant on the said piece of land be ready to spray your farm with cow or goat excreta to discourage them. You might also plant pepper because they don't eat pepper leaves provided humans will not steal your pepper. Shallom

1 Like

Re: Will Goat Eats Sweet Potato Leaves by Akinola100: 9:44pm On Aug 15, 2021
habsydiamond:
Fear goat if u need that investment... Goat that can eat amala that is on fire. Very hot one at it will eat any thing mehn!!! Beware
Ahhh
This one choke ooo grin

(1) (Reply)

My Journey Into The World Of Agriculture: Snail & Fish Farming , And Processing / Please I Need 5 Cartons Of Broiler Birds For My Project. / Cocoa Beans Seller/Supply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.