Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,983 members, 7,817,901 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

Mystery About The Name, Nigeria - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mystery About The Name, Nigeria (134 Views)

The Name "Nigeria" Has Been Changed To United Nation Of Truth / Is There Any Mystery About Babies Born With Dreadlock Hair? / This Spiritual Scientist Says The Name Nigeria Is Cursed And Has To Be Removed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mystery About The Name, Nigeria by TGYM: 3:05pm On Aug 07, 2021
THE MYSTERY ABOUT THE NAME, NIGERIA AND THE EVIL IN THE NAME NIGERIA

[THE ORIGIN OF THE NAME NIGERIA]

There is something about a name. Our Maker Yahweh called some elements of creation names by I AM that I AM’S SELF such as the heaven, earth, darkness, waters, light, day, night, new night, new day, firmament, great gathering of waters and small gathering of waters, grass, trees, fruit, fowl, great light that shines in the day [sun], seasonal light that shines in the night [moon], smaller light that shines in the night [stars], cattle, beasts, man beauty of life and woman beauty of life [According to the 1st book of the law of Our Maker Yahweh through Moshe 1st chapter 5th to 8th and 10th verses]. Our Maker Yahweh directed Adam to give names to all cattle, and to the fowls of the air of Our Maker Yahweh, and to every beast of Our Maker Yahweh of the field and all living creatures, including woman beauty of life. “. . . and whatsoever Adam called every living creature, that was the name thereof. And Adam gave names to all cattle of Our Maker Yahweh, and to the fowl of Our Maker Yahweh of the air of Our Maker Yahweh, and to every beast of the field of Our Maker Yahweh . . . And Adam said, This is now bone of my bones, and flesh of my flesh: and shall be called Womanbeauty of life, because herself was taken out of Manbeauty of life.” [According to the 1st book of law of Our Maker Yahweh through Moshe 2nd chapter 19th , 20th and 23rd verses]

The name so given has meaning and reflects [reveals] the way Our Maker Yahweh made the man or things and the attributes of the creature so named. The name of a person, place or thing summarises the life and personality, character and authority of the bearer. As the name is mentioned, confession is made. The type and meaning of the name and its characteristics are reflected in the life of the thing on which the confession is made

“Death and life are in the power of the tongue: and they that love it shall eat the fruit thereof” [According to the word of Our Maker Yahweh in Proverbs 18thchapter 21st verse]. And in the [First book of the law of Our Maker Yahweh through Moshe 27th chapter 36th], it reads: “And himself said, Is not himself rightly named Yaakov [Jacob]? for himself hath supplanted me these first and second [two] times: . . .” The thing so named will exhibit the characteristics of the meaning of the name given to it. It is a spiritual law that the one who gives name has authority on the thing so named. The Scriptures say “Thou madest him to have dominion over the works of thy hands; thou hast put all things under his feet.”[Good praises of Our Maker Yahweh 8th chapter 6th verse“]. The devil knows this spiritual law. For this reason himself is into the business of giving names to people, areas, lands, countries, continents, days, weeks, Counting Years, etc so as to have dominion and claim of authority over the affairs and the lives of men.

The name, “Nigeria”, according to Rasta Livewire, was given to the people by Flora Shaw, the wife of former colonial master, Frederick Lugard. In his language, Rasta Livewire says that the name Nigeria, or Nigger area was given to the country by the mistress of one of the most evil-minded genocidal murderers of Muurs named Lord [Bloodclat!] Lugard. Her name is Flora Shaw, and later Flora Lugard. Herself claimed that herself got the name from the Niger River. It was supposed to mean the area around the Niger River. Our Redeemer Yahwehshua Ha Mashiach said that we should not lose sight and knowledge of the fact that names has influence on any person, people, place, or thing that bear them. Our Redeemer Yahwehshua Ha Mashiach said that is why I AM that I AM changed the name of Avram[Abram] to Avraham [Abraham][According to the 1st Book of law of Our Maker Yahweh through Moshe 17th chapter 4th and 5th verse], Sarai to Sarah [The 1st Book of law of Our Maker Yahweh through Moshe 17th chapter 15thverse], Yaakov to Yisrael [The 1st Book of law of Our Maker Yahweh through Moshe 32nd chapter 27th and 28th verses], Saul to Paulos, and others so as to produce in them a positive result.

(1) (Reply)

Seeds Of Destiny Daily Devotional 11 August 2021 - THE GOD PLEASER / To Advance, You Must Overcome Adversity / Prayers Against The Wicked. Click Link.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.