Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,934 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

Anambra guber: Maduka Announces Exit From PDP, Picks Accord Party Ticket - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra guber: Maduka Announces Exit From PDP, Picks Accord Party Ticket (22014 Views)

If PDP Picks Peter Obi.... - Reno Omokri / Anambra Guber: Maduka In Pole Position In Acceptance Rating / Anambra Guber: Maduka Emerges Accord Party Candidate, Alexreports Concedes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anambra guber: Maduka Announces Exit From PDP, Picks Accord Party Ticket by garfield1: 4:00pm On Aug 07, 2021
Umuchukwu born medical doctor and founder, Las Vegas Pain Institute, USA, Dr Godwin Maduka has formally announced his exit from the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in order to further pursue his governorship ambition.

Maduka who had contested for the governorship ticket of the PDP but said he was edged out from clinching the ticket yesterday disclosed his successful switch over and substitution as the now authentic standard bearer of the Accord Party.

In a statement released in Awka by his media office, Maduka thanked his supporters whom he said has given him enough inspiration to move ahead and declared that by their continued support, he will be Anambra’s next governor.

He said he is in the race to correct various administrative errors in the system which according to him has brought poverty and hardship on the Anambra people.

“It is with utmost sense of humility that I want to show my appreciation to all my allies, supporters, all the people that like me as a person or cue into our transformational vision or for whatever reason. I want to say that you all have been wonderful and I have been able to move ahead cum drawn enough inspiration due to your unflinching support and encouragement.

“The truth remains that, this is a task with divine seal and approval. And that was why I was born in abject penury and God lifted me up and as well equipped me for this sacred mission. I cannot bear watching my people continue to suffer due to lack of proper administration and bad governance. By God’s grace and intervention, I have been able to impact the world around me and I am not relenting. Politics or no politics, I will continue to do good to the humanity.

Finding a Job in the USA from Nigeria Might be Easier Than You Think
Job in the USA | Search Ads
by TaboolaSponsored Links
“This time now, I have left the People’s Democratic Party and has joined Accord Party officially. I am the authentic gubernatorial candidate of Accord Party for the November 6, 2021 Anambra governorship election and with your unalloyed support I will be your next Governor.

“Join me, let us transform Anambra State. Let us build a state of our dreams. I have come for the poor like me, those that are bearing the excruciating brunt of poverty and hardship as a result of mismanagement of our common wealth. We are here to correct all those administrative errors this time” he said.
https://www.google.com/url?q=https://www.sunnewsonline.com/anambra-guber-maduka-announces-exit-from-pdp-picks-accord-party-ticket/&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwjjhPK8lp_yAhVIVsAKHUO8CEkQFnoECAkQAQ&usg=AOvVaw2GszS-HWh7Ko-MpSftSPlR

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra guber: Maduka Announces Exit From PDP, Picks Accord Party Ticket by garfield1: 4:01pm On Aug 07, 2021
Nice.he will finish third behind Andy uba and ifeanyi ubah.

12 Likes

Re: Anambra guber: Maduka Announces Exit From PDP, Picks Accord Party Ticket by garfield1: 4:04pm On Aug 07, 2021
Final results of anambra guber polls

Andy uba 300,000

Ifeanyi uba 210,000

Dr Godwin maduka 145,000

Hon Dr chukwuma umeoji 130,000

Mr ozigbo 95,000

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Anambra guber: Maduka Announces Exit From PDP, Picks Accord Party Ticket by Mynd44: 4:22pm On Aug 07, 2021
Why do these people do this? Its not like the new party can win the election or is it that he just has money he wants to waste?

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra guber: Maduka Announces Exit From PDP, Picks Accord Party Ticket by slawormiir: 4:24pm On Aug 07, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Anambra guber: Maduka Announces Exit From PDP, Picks Accord Party Ticket by inoki247: 4:25pm On Aug 07, 2021
las las Alex don sell him ticket....

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra guber: Maduka Announces Exit From PDP, Picks Accord Party Ticket by Sonoyom(m): 4:25pm On Aug 07, 2021
garfield1:

Andy uba 300,000

Ifeanyi uba 210,000

Dr Godwin maduka 145,000

Mr ozigbo 95,000
Returning officer weh done sar! cool

85 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anambra guber: Maduka Announces Exit From PDP, Picks Accord Party Ticket by ODJ124(m): 4:26pm On Aug 07, 2021
grin
Them go chop this man tire... grin

Thread seen..

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anambra guber: Maduka Announces Exit From PDP, Picks Accord Party Ticket by deboysben(m): 4:26pm On Aug 07, 2021
Nice move I wished him well

If he campaign vigorously I believe he will win.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Anambra guber: Maduka Announces Exit From PDP, Picks Accord Party Ticket by Nonybb: 4:26pm On Aug 07, 2021
They're misleading him. Nigerian followers of politicians are wicked. I know this man; he couldn't have made this decision on his own. He is never over ambitious but those rats trooping and congregating around his corner have influenced and badly advised him to defect in other for them to further feed more off from his good wealth and riches on the campaign. Just like how they advised him to come out for primary election under PDP. Nigerians are bad. Tell me the chances this man have now?

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra guber: Maduka Announces Exit From PDP, Picks Accord Party Ticket by mach7(m): 4:27pm On Aug 07, 2021
At least he has an opportunity to test his strength

3 Likes

Re: Anambra guber: Maduka Announces Exit From PDP, Picks Accord Party Ticket by JackDaAlienz(m): 4:27pm On Aug 07, 2021
Experience
Re: Anambra guber: Maduka Announces Exit From PDP, Picks Accord Party Ticket by deboysben(m): 4:27pm On Aug 07, 2021
garfield1:

Andy uba 300,000

Ifeanyi uba 210,000

Dr Godwin maduka 145,000

Mr ozigbo 95,000
for you little mind.
Children everywhere in nairaland.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra guber: Maduka Announces Exit From PDP, Picks Accord Party Ticket by Penguin2: 4:27pm On Aug 07, 2021
garfield1:

Andy uba 300,000

Ifeanyi uba 210,000

Dr Godwin maduka 145,000

Mr ozigbo 95,000

Dream on oh dear child!

It will be easier for a horse to pass through the eye of a needle than for APC to win Anambra.

You don’t understand it, do you?

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Anambra guber: Maduka Announces Exit From PDP, Picks Accord Party Ticket by frankmoney(m): 4:27pm On Aug 07, 2021
What's the legal implication of this ? I thought all primaries have been conducted

And will alexreport be his deputy
Re: Anambra guber: Maduka Announces Exit From PDP, Picks Accord Party Ticket by kestolove95(m): 4:27pm On Aug 07, 2021
this one get money to throwey

3 Likes

Re: Anambra guber: Maduka Announces Exit From PDP, Picks Accord Party Ticket by Sonnobax15(m): 4:27pm On Aug 07, 2021
shocked
Defecting from one party to another like high jump lipsrsealed

I wonder why our politicians no dey represent us for olympic in terms of either long jump or high jump undecided

Like say dem even get the interest of their people for heart.... Immediately if he mistakenly emerge as governor,na to first of all loot wetin him lose first before any other thing..

3 Likes

Re: Anambra guber: Maduka Announces Exit From PDP, Picks Accord Party Ticket by Metu2016: 4:28pm On Aug 07, 2021
Congratulations to Soludo in Advance

4 Likes

Re: Anambra guber: Maduka Announces Exit From PDP, Picks Accord Party Ticket by Soulsymbol99: 4:28pm On Aug 07, 2021
This man still get money 2 spend.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra guber: Maduka Announces Exit From PDP, Picks Accord Party Ticket by Bunnatex(m): 4:28pm On Aug 07, 2021
If only Ndị Anambra can choose this man. With the new move to a relatively new fresh party, if elected can work without interference of godfathers and co. This delivering his mandate.

But then we are used to honoring cabal agreements. Obiano and Soludo , APC and Andy Uba, Peter Obi And Valentine Ozigbo.

That's a man I can work and vote for. Sentiments asides

3 Likes

Re: Anambra guber: Maduka Announces Exit From PDP, Picks Accord Party Ticket by valentinenkem: 4:29pm On Aug 07, 2021
I wish him luck, as he aspire to govern the state....though I believe, if he wins the governorship, he might change to PDP later on

2 Likes

Re: Anambra guber: Maduka Announces Exit From PDP, Picks Accord Party Ticket by Sabadon(m): 4:29pm On Aug 07, 2021
Is agana was aga..... wink but Alex report i could see your soft work

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra guber: Maduka Announces Exit From PDP, Picks Accord Party Ticket by greenie77: 4:30pm On Aug 07, 2021
Mynd44:
Why do these people do this? Its not like the new party can win the election or is er that he just has miney he wants to waste?

The new party is just a vehicle to get him to a bus stop along the way, not necessary Government. house Awka.

4 Likes

Re: Anambra guber: Maduka Announces Exit From PDP, Picks Accord Party Ticket by Achico: 4:30pm On Aug 07, 2021
At this point, his confused and he can be easily influenced by people

2 Likes

Re: Anambra guber: Maduka Announces Exit From PDP, Picks Accord Party Ticket by Nobody: 4:30pm On Aug 07, 2021
alright.. nice one
Re: Anambra guber: Maduka Announces Exit From PDP, Picks Accord Party Ticket by oscar85: 4:31pm On Aug 07, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright

Soludo has been my best candidate to win anambra but for the legal issue let it go for maduka
Re: Anambra guber: Maduka Announces Exit From PDP, Picks Accord Party Ticket by deepwater(f): 4:31pm On Aug 07, 2021
Baba get money to waste sha

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra guber: Maduka Announces Exit From PDP, Picks Accord Party Ticket by Nobody: 4:31pm On Aug 07, 2021
Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Michael Ikenga:Youths Protest In Owerri Over Unlawful Detention Of Saraki's Aide / Why I Paid Herdsman N10m – Ortom / Tinubu’s Presidency: Affliction Must Not Rise A Second Time - Abimbola Adelakun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.