Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,282 members, 7,867,752 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 11:33 PM

Why Is Siasia Always Beaten In Finals? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Why Is Siasia Always Beaten In Finals? (542 Views)

El-rufai, Mikel, Siasia,Ighalo Win At Bet9ja Pitch Awards / Is Siasia Better Than Keshi? / Is Siasia The Perpetual Runner Up Coach? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Is Siasia Always Beaten In Finals? by DaDoctor: 10:11am On May 17, 2011
Peep,
Great Day.
This just came to my tots and i decided to share it.
No doubts Siasia is a good coach that commands respect.
Given the attention and money pumped into his team. Do we have to accept being runners -up in finals
I clearly understand there must be a winner and a loser.
WHY ARE WE NOT ALWAYS THE WINNER Haven got the pedigree of players we have today.
What do u feeel??
To me Siasia is just a 'one-eyed man' in the land of 'many blinds', and as such we have no option than to rate him as one of the bests, but truly is he?
To me ,its 'NO'.

(1) (Reply)

Jack Warner Quits Fifa / Spain Wins Euro Under 21 Championship / Nigerian Based Football Clubs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.