Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,467 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

Security Agents Intercept Bus Overloaded With Fulani Heading To Lagos. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Security Agents Intercept Bus Overloaded With Fulani Heading To Lagos. (2833 Views)

Ortom: Buhari Is Working With Fulani To Take Over Nigeria (Video, Graphic Pics) / Anxiety In Abia, As Security Agents Intercept Truckload Of Almajiris From North / Nigerian Aircraft Overloaded With Cash Collapses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Security Agents Intercept Bus Overloaded With Fulani Heading To Lagos. by Tinubuadvocate: 7:34am On Aug 08, 2021
They commit no crime.
Re: Security Agents Intercept Bus Overloaded With Fulani Heading To Lagos. by Tajbol4splend(m): 7:39am On Aug 08, 2021
helinuesIsaMumu:

So Ganduje also have the natural beauty?

I'm speaking majority-wise
Re: Security Agents Intercept Bus Overloaded With Fulani Heading To Lagos. by helinuesIsaMumu: 7:41am On Aug 08, 2021
Tajbol4splend:

I'm speaking majority-wise

Mister, there is nothing like majority wise. Go to places where fulani dominates, they have lots of people that looks like Ganduje and even worse.

1 Like

Re: Security Agents Intercept Bus Overloaded With Fulani Heading To Lagos. by BUSINESSMAN2: 7:41am On Aug 08, 2021
Amb1045:
Heading to Lagos to do what
we should be watchful in this country as a lot may be going underground. Those small boys you see that look innocent may be a trained killers. They may be coming from niger republic in preparatıon of what may happen in 2022. Give to small boys gün and watch the miracle they can perform. The bokoharam you hear about are mostly people in that age bracket. All it takes to destroy a city iş just to supply good gün yo those boys the call small boys. 2022 iş very ptegnant

1 Like

Re: Security Agents Intercept Bus Overloaded With Fulani Heading To Lagos. by Tajbol4splend(m): 7:49am On Aug 08, 2021
helinuesIsaMumu:

Mister, there is nothing like majority wise. Go to places where fulani dominates, they have lots of people that looks like Ganduje and even worse.

You are literally talking about those ones who are hybrid of Hausa-Fulani, they are not Fulani by race, if you know Fulani race quite well, you will easily understand my point
Re: Security Agents Intercept Bus Overloaded With Fulani Heading To Lagos. by helinuesIsaMumu: 8:01am On Aug 08, 2021
Tajbol4splend:

You are literally talking about those ones who are hybrid of Hausa-Fulani, they are not Fulani by race, if you know Fulani race quite well, you will easily understand my point

Oga, I lived eons amongst the fulanis in yola, I don't think no one knows them better than I do.

1 Like

Re: Security Agents Intercept Bus Overloaded With Fulani Heading To Lagos. by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:06am On Aug 08, 2021
helinuesIsaMumu:

Oga, I lived eons amongst the fulanis in yola, I don't think no one knows them better than I do.

You may have lived in Yola for long but you also have to understand that Fulanis are not dark in skin color, but having interbred, their progenies combine the races involved thereby giving them a bit different look from the real look of the individual parent who are full Fulani breed
Re: Security Agents Intercept Bus Overloaded With Fulani Heading To Lagos. by Gerrard59(m): 10:07am On Aug 08, 2021
Imustnottalk:
you can only say this since their atrocities has gotten to you by the time it gets to you will know then they are Fulani ..

What are they looking for sef can't they stay in their state

LegalWolf is a big fan of maurading Fulani herdsmen. You should know this as he comes from a family of murderers and land grabbers.

Pay no attention to one of Nairaland's biggest gaslighters.

1 Like

Re: Security Agents Intercept Bus Overloaded With Fulani Heading To Lagos. by LegalWolf: 10:58am On Aug 08, 2021
Gerrard59:

LegalWolf is a big fan of maurading Fulani herdsmen. You should know this as he comes from a family of murderers and land grabbers.

Pay no attention to one of Nairaland's biggest gaslighters.

Emotions will never trump logic you Ritualist!
Re: Security Agents Intercept Bus Overloaded With Fulani Heading To Lagos. by LegalWolf: 11:03am On Aug 08, 2021
helinuesIsaMumu:

It’s difficult having an argument on something predicated on subjective view. Even the Ganduje u claim to be ugly, to some, he is physically attractive. J don’t want to pass a comment because I’m Fullo. But, if someone thinks the Fulbe are ugly set of people, let it be and if others think they’re pretty, u need not attack them for that
Re: Security Agents Intercept Bus Overloaded With Fulani Heading To Lagos. by PROUDIGBO(m): 11:25am On Aug 08, 2021
Hehehehehe grin grin grin

Mumu ‘one Nigeria’ dickheads! You don’t know the troubles you’re storing up for yourselves and future generations! These are just the ones they caught....probably because a Yoruba or other southerner was in charge of the security unit that arrested them on the day!
Re: Security Agents Intercept Bus Overloaded With Fulani Heading To Lagos. by FODA(m): 11:41am On Aug 08, 2021
BiafraAburi:

Is Lagos no longer nigeria?
if kano is not Nigeria ,why do u think Lagos is Nigeria , different law is practice b the north and the morons @ the affairs of leadership and the zombies followers are still shouting one Nigeria ,you can't join iron with wood and have a peaceful night rest .

2 Likes

Re: Security Agents Intercept Bus Overloaded With Fulani Heading To Lagos. by helinuesIsaMumu: 11:55am On Aug 08, 2021
LegalWolf:

It’s difficult having an argument on something predicated on subjective view. Even the Ganduje u claim to be ugly, to some, he is physically attractive. J don’t want to pass a comment because I’m Fullo. But, if someone thinks the Fulbe are ugly set of people, let it be and if others think they’re pretty, u need not attack them for that

Shut up. Fulani herdsmen are terrorists

2 Likes

Re: Security Agents Intercept Bus Overloaded With Fulani Heading To Lagos. by laiperi: 1:40pm On Aug 08, 2021
To develop Lagos naow.

Amb1045:
Heading to Lagos to do what

1 Like

Re: Security Agents Intercept Bus Overloaded With Fulani Heading To Lagos. by LegalWolf: 1:47pm On Aug 08, 2021
helinuesIsaMumu:

[s]Shut up. Fulani herdsmen are terrorists
[/s]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bullion Van Sparks Violent Protest In Abeokuta / This Is Lagos - Photos / Pictures Of Obasanjo And Tinubu At Imo State Inauguration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.