Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,635 members, 7,809,388 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:38 AM

If You Love Me Pray For Me, I'm Very Sick - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / If You Love Me Pray For Me, I'm Very Sick (653 Views)

Please Help Me, I'm Suffering From Staphylococcus / My Addictions To Betting, Masturbation, Pepsi Will Soon Kill Me. I'm Sure! / Please Help Me...i'm Always Hungry. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Love Me Pray For Me, I'm Very Sick by AchalugoNwa(f): 7:26pm On Aug 07, 2021
cry
Re: If You Love Me Pray For Me, I'm Very Sick by denko(m): 7:32pm On Aug 07, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
cry
how can bamboo be sick
Re: If You Love Me Pray For Me, I'm Very Sick by AchalugoNwa(f): 7:33pm On Aug 07, 2021
denko:
how can bamboo be sick
you love me right?
Re: If You Love Me Pray For Me, I'm Very Sick by tempem: 7:35pm On Aug 07, 2021
How about:

Please, pray for me, I'm very sick." The word "please" makes a whole lot of difference!

That's by the way.

Please, keep on with your drugs and continue to seek medical attention, drink more water, eat more fruits and vegetables, feed well, and take needed rest!

Pray you get better and have enough money to pay medical bills!!

Stay strong!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Love Me Pray For Me, I'm Very Sick by rock003: 7:40pm On Aug 07, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
cry
Why will I waste my time praying for a sick monkey?
Re: If You Love Me Pray For Me, I'm Very Sick by Omoluabi1stborn: 7:42pm On Aug 07, 2021
Waiting for righteousness2 to comment

Re: If You Love Me Pray For Me, I'm Very Sick by Iyasaburi: 7:57pm On Aug 07, 2021
Chi-ne-eke, loveu Kwa! Monkey? You get ebola?

Re: If You Love Me Pray For Me, I'm Very Sick by naijapips02: 8:56pm On Aug 07, 2021
[s]
AchalugoNwa:
you love me right?
[/s]

What are you saying?
Re: If You Love Me Pray For Me, I'm Very Sick by Harrykn: 10:06pm On Aug 07, 2021
Kovid 1-nine
Please isolate yourself
Re: If You Love Me Pray For Me, I'm Very Sick by purleesh(f): 10:53pm On Aug 07, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
cry

You've seen a doctor?
Re: If You Love Me Pray For Me, I'm Very Sick by MrPRevailer(m): 11:36pm On Aug 07, 2021
AchalugoNwa

Tune live to The Lord's Chosen Sunday service tomorrow and claim your healing.

https://youtube.com/c/CHOSENTVOFFICIAL

Re: If You Love Me Pray For Me, I'm Very Sick by BirtherOfKings(f): 12:28am On Aug 08, 2021
I stretch my hands and call forth your healing in Jesus Christ name, amen

Hey, u want to attend? Come to oshodi in front of army market waving your white hankerchief from 6:30am to 8am..our buses passing there will pick u.. congratulations

Re: If You Love Me Pray For Me, I'm Very Sick by HUSTLER001: 8:19am On Aug 08, 2021
Please,visit a General hospital around you and get necessary test and treatment.
Re: If You Love Me Pray For Me, I'm Very Sick by Monogamy: 6:11pm On Aug 08, 2021
All liars shall rot in hell fire

Same person that would soon switch monikers and start the cancellation nonsense.

Talk truth, mods are dealing with you badly.

Pray ko, curse ni

Eish
Re: If You Love Me Pray For Me, I'm Very Sick by Jagabanj(f): 6:27pm On Aug 08, 2021
God will heal and perfect your health.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What To Do When A Snake Bites You Or Someone You Know (do This) / The Unexpected Result I Got From Eating Garlic / Please guys help a brother with Frequent Urination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.