Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,143 members, 7,849,570 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:33 AM

What Is The Meaning Of ERP Software - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Is The Meaning Of ERP Software (433 Views)

What Is The Meaning Of Boxing Day? / Whats The Meaning Of HK / The meaning of " la vida loca" (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Meaning Of ERP Software by OyaSync: 7:58pm On Aug 07, 2021
ERP simply means (Enterprise Resource Planning). Enterprise resource planning is the integrated management of main business processes, often in real time and mediated by software and technology - Wikipedia.
[img][/img]

OyaSync Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)​ software is designed to help organizations like yours such as Restaurants, Hotels, Food and Beverages, Healthcare, and Hospitality, etc use to manage day-to-day business activities such as accounting, procurement, project management, risk management and compliance, and supply chain operations in Lagos/Abuja Nigeria

OyaSync ERP provides micro and small businesses to benefit from digital tools to enable them to manage their processes as they strive to build a sustainable business.

We help you and your Management Team Focus On Growing Your Business with unmatched Flexibility. Affordable Monthly Fees. Secure and Flexible.

CONTACT US: +2348063842982 Or 07039340610

EMAIL: admin@oyasync.com
Re: What Is The Meaning Of ERP Software by MaxSummers: 10:21pm On Feb 14
Thanks for breaking down the meaning of ERP software. It's always helpful to get a refresher on the basics, especially when it comes to managing those day-to-day business tasks.
Re: What Is The Meaning Of ERP Software by CindySummers: 1:27am On Feb 15
You know, I've been in the game for a while now, running my own small business, and let me tell you, finding the right tools to streamline operations is key. So, when I stumbled upon OyaSync ERP, I was intrigued. They seem to really understand the needs of businesses like mine, especially in industries like restaurants, hotels, and healthcare.
But hey, if you're still on the hunt for ways to take your ERP game to the next level, you might wanna check out ERP ChatGPT integration. I've heard it's got some slick features that could really enhance your business operations. Oh, and here's the link for more info: acupower.co.uk.

(1) (Reply)

Kudi Interview / / Bowen University VC Chases Students Out Of Hostels For Not Attending A School Pr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.