Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,097 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

Some Criminals Are Breaking The Walkway Slabs From Volks To Underbridge - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Some Criminals Are Breaking The Walkway Slabs From Volks To Underbridge (2299 Views)

"Some Criminals Paraded Themselves As Bishops" - Paul Enenche Speaks. / Soludo To Gunmen: We Will Deal With You The Way Criminals Are Dealt With / Buratai: Criminals Are Threatening Us With Travel Ban (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Criminals Are Breaking The Walkway Slabs From Volks To Underbridge by kellyjoesteve: 8:22pm On Aug 07, 2021
I normally trek from volks to underbridge sometimes. So on my way these week i notice that most of the slab they use for the gutter has been destroy,
please somebody should help inform the security guys or any government body that's their responsibility to keep close eyes on these.

Is really bad because the president or the governor are not the ones using these path but we the citizens.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Some Criminals Are Breaking The Walkway Slabs From Volks To Underbridge by DOTian: 8:26pm On Aug 07, 2021
Awawa boys and one million boys in action!
Don't call their names. Keep baptizing them with tags like criminals, bandits and unknown persons.
In Lagos, a generation of Yoruba youths are earning their living through cultism, tout activities and other illegal activities. Minor protests, they will start looting shops and wares. Since there's nothing to loot now, they are looting slabs and bridges!

3 Likes

Re: Some Criminals Are Breaking The Walkway Slabs From Volks To Underbridge by LLiKYekoba: 8:30pm On Aug 07, 2021
What is really their aim? Is the black man utterly allergic to development?

If I were president, I would shoot any vandal caught destroying public infrastructure, these monkeys are drawing us backward. Killing them will decongest the country of idiotic retrogressives.

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Some Criminals Are Breaking The Walkway Slabs From Volks To Underbridge by kellyjoesteve: 8:35pm On Aug 07, 2021
More

1 Like

Re: Some Criminals Are Breaking The Walkway Slabs From Volks To Underbridge by kellyjoesteve: 8:45pm On Aug 07, 2021
Between Ojo barrack to DSS fence

2 Likes

Re: Some Criminals Are Breaking The Walkway Slabs From Volks To Underbridge by kellyjoesteve: 8:55pm On Aug 07, 2021
In front of the very chinese company that's handling the road

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Criminals Are Breaking The Walkway Slabs From Volks To Underbridge by BigMoneyeye: 9:00pm On Aug 07, 2021
This is bad. Very bad
Re: Some Criminals Are Breaking The Walkway Slabs From Volks To Underbridge by Asquare84(m): 9:01pm On Aug 07, 2021
It true that the way black man reasoning can be link to the way animal reasons.
Re: Some Criminals Are Breaking The Walkway Slabs From Volks To Underbridge by agulion: 9:04pm On Aug 07, 2021
Op, hard it been you went directly to the Nigerian police station to make this report this case , you would have become a suspect by now
Re: Some Criminals Are Breaking The Walkway Slabs From Volks To Underbridge by DaddyRochie1642: 9:04pm On Aug 07, 2021
DOTian:
Don't call their names. Keep baptizing them with tags like criminals, bandits and unknown persons.
In Lagos, a generation of Yoruba youths are earning their living through cultism, tout activities and other illegal activities. Minor protests, they will start looting shops and wares. Since there's nothing to loot now, they are looting slabs a bridges!

grin
Re: Some Criminals Are Breaking The Walkway Slabs From Volks To Underbridge by IgweOfNnewi: 9:05pm On Aug 07, 2021
Ok
Re: Some Criminals Are Breaking The Walkway Slabs From Volks To Underbridge by OPPPS: 9:10pm On Aug 07, 2021
They make away with the iron rods in the slaps. I witnessed similar thing in Kano state

3 Likes

Re: Some Criminals Are Breaking The Walkway Slabs From Volks To Underbridge by kellyjoesteve: 9:13pm On Aug 07, 2021
agulion:
Op, hard it been you went directly to the Nigerian police station to make this report this case , you would have become a suspect by now
why ?
Re: Some Criminals Are Breaking The Walkway Slabs From Volks To Underbridge by kellyjoesteve: 9:21pm On Aug 07, 2021
Near agric

1 Like

Re: Some Criminals Are Breaking The Walkway Slabs From Volks To Underbridge by RZArecta(m): 9:23pm On Aug 07, 2021
DOTian:
In Lagos, a generation of Yoruba youths are earning their living through cultism, tout activities and other illegal activities. Minor protests, they will start looting shops and wares. Since there's nothing to loot now, they are looting slabs a bridges!
mc Oluomo's offsprings
Re: Some Criminals Are Breaking The Walkway Slabs From Volks To Underbridge by DOTian: 9:24pm On Aug 07, 2021
RZArecta:
mc Oluomo's offsprings
I tell you..
Re: Some Criminals Are Breaking The Walkway Slabs From Volks To Underbridge by AuroraB(f): 10:20pm On Aug 07, 2021
It's for the iron therein ooo
Seen something similar, very early in the morning around Adeniji. These phools were eroding the walls of a fence just to extricate a loose iron caught up in the cement mix sad
These people need to be shot without trial

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Criminals Are Breaking The Walkway Slabs From Volks To Underbridge by khalleb(m): 11:15pm On Aug 07, 2021
They are after the iron and am very sure they're northerners (we call they condemn)

4 Likes

Re: Some Criminals Are Breaking The Walkway Slabs From Volks To Underbridge by leofab(f): 2:13am On Aug 08, 2021
cool

1 Share

Re: Some Criminals Are Breaking The Walkway Slabs From Volks To Underbridge by Akaegwu(m): 4:43am On Aug 08, 2021
It's the Hausa and their Fulani brothers are responsible . They are destroying it because of the Rods inside. They sale it at ALABA RAGO closed to Lasu gate

2 Likes

Re: Some Criminals Are Breaking The Walkway Slabs From Volks To Underbridge by Ulunne777(f): 5:27am On Aug 08, 2021
They have finished the rail way in Ph,oyigbo.Steal drain covers too.

My estate security caught some years ago loosening the bolts of the solar street lamps only for their army brothers to come and carry them away. Of course you know the ending.

2 Likes

Re: Some Criminals Are Breaking The Walkway Slabs From Volks To Underbridge by babasolution: 8:20am On Aug 08, 2021
It's the northerners, those Hausa Fulani guys are destroying and messing Lagos all over,its so painful after so much spent to do a quality road and drainage to be gradually and systematically ruined like this.The government should set up an infrastructure management and maintenance taskforce

2 Likes

Re: Some Criminals Are Breaking The Walkway Slabs From Volks To Underbridge by talk2hb1(m): 8:21am On Aug 08, 2021
This is serious, the little development we dey get, we still Dey destroy am
Re: Some Criminals Are Breaking The Walkway Slabs From Volks To Underbridge by ivolt: 8:23am On Aug 08, 2021
LLiKYekoba:
What is really their aim? Is the black man utterly allergic to development?

If I were president, I would shoot any vandal caught destroying public infrastracture, these monkeys are drawing us backward. Killing them will decongest the country of idiotic retrogressives.
You must be an oppressor and dictator.
You must be reported to ICC and UN.

Oh, I forget, you guys only shout "oppression" when someone you don't like is doing it.
Re: Some Criminals Are Breaking The Walkway Slabs From Volks To Underbridge by babasolution: 8:23am On Aug 08, 2021
The idea that lagosians should own and maintain infrastructure own their own that is always advocated by the government of Lagos,will not work,the government as to look for a creative way to maintain infrastructure and enforce laws,LAGOS state government needs to be more forceful with its approach
Re: Some Criminals Are Breaking The Walkway Slabs From Volks To Underbridge by gulfer: 8:41am On Aug 08, 2021
I am certain it's just to get at the iron inside the culverts, some people are just madt angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Some Criminals Are Breaking The Walkway Slabs From Volks To Underbridge by LLiKYekoba: 8:57am On Aug 08, 2021
ivolt:

You must be an oppressor and dictator.
You must be reported to ICC and UN.

Oh, I forget, you guys only shout "oppression" when someone you don't like is doing it.

Sharap you vandal, do you know how many people have died because vandals dig tarred roads? Do you know how many people could fall in and break their heads into that gutter because of you vandals? Do you know how many train accidents have been caused because vandals like you go to steal metals on rail tracks causing the rails to derail and kill people?

Vandals should be treated as mass-murderers.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Criminals Are Breaking The Walkway Slabs From Volks To Underbridge by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:08am On Aug 08, 2021
BigMoneyeye:
This is bad. Very bad
It's for their criminal activities!

Thanks for the publication

God go expose them!

1 Like

Re: Some Criminals Are Breaking The Walkway Slabs From Volks To Underbridge by vedaxcool(m): 9:18am On Aug 08, 2021
Na wa oh we complain about poor governance and still sabotage the little they do.
Re: Some Criminals Are Breaking The Walkway Slabs From Volks To Underbridge by Nukilia: 9:37am On Aug 08, 2021
khalleb:
They are after the iron and am very sure they're northerners (we call they condemn)

You are very correct!

1 Like

Re: Some Criminals Are Breaking The Walkway Slabs From Volks To Underbridge by Nobody: 9:51am On Aug 08, 2021
But poverty and selfishness don do wonder for this country sha.

How many length of iron dem wan get from that 3×6 slabs?

E worth the energy wey dem take break am?
Re: Some Criminals Are Breaking The Walkway Slabs From Volks To Underbridge by dettolgel: 10:05am On Aug 08, 2021
I think a task force should visit places where such rods are sold. Arrest the buyers and release them after paying huge bail.

Do it after two weeks again and again, they will stop buying it and those thieves will stop vandalising public property.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Igbos Are Custodians Of Christianity. Why Do Yorubas Have The Biggest Churches? / Obi's Last Laugh: Why Tinubu Will Never Win / ANY COUP IN NIGERIA’LL LEAD TO ARMED RESISTANCE IN SOUTH WEST — YORUBA COALITION

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.