Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,182 members, 7,815,138 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

Do You Have A Profitable Business Idea To Start Up But In Need Of CAPITAL? - Investment Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Investment Ads / Do You Have A Profitable Business Idea To Start Up But In Need Of CAPITAL? (5939 Views)

Start Your Shawarma Business With Little Or No Capital Ebook / I Am Looking For A Profitable Business To Invest For Long Term / Import And Exportation As A Profitable Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Have A Profitable Business Idea To Start Up But In Need Of CAPITAL? by Ishiguzop: 8:24pm On Aug 07, 2021
Have you had hundreds of business startup ideas but in need of CAPITAL to start up?
Do you think you can make a profitable business under 3 months or more?
If these are the things you can confidently achieve, the Fairmoney app is ready to finance your dream.
The app gives you a loan with a maximum amount of 150k without requesting any guarantors.

Requirements to get a loan from the app
1. An Android phone with an internet connectivity.
2. Fairmoney loan app (make sure that you have downloaded and installed the app on your phone).
3. Facebook ID
4. Bank account (where your money will be deposited).

Click the link below to download/sign up on the app
https://fairmoney.app/PuY4A6Hnvib

For further assistance,
WhatsApp 09054733179
Re: Do You Have A Profitable Business Idea To Start Up But In Need Of CAPITAL? by HRHQueenPhil(f): 12:52am On Aug 08, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin Na 20 milion I need for my agro commodities biz, the person go enjoy better interests, I fear God so I no fit go anywhere..my pictures are precious to me for person to claim say I do dem anything

Hey, u want to attend? Come to oshodi in front of army market waving your white hankerchief from 6:30am to 8am..our buses passing there will pick u.. congratulations

Re: Do You Have A Profitable Business Idea To Start Up But In Need Of CAPITAL? by AIGL(m): 12:29am On Aug 31, 2021
Hello,

I am interested in your offer. Can I still benefit from it?
I need additional ad on Business opportunities.

I wait for your response.

(1) (Reply)

The Most Reliable Investment You Don't Want To Miss. / Domain Name Trading And Investment Training/services Live At Yemlat / Investors Required In Home Appliances Business ( Whole Sale And Warehousing)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.