Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

Join Your Master Writers' Tutor - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Join Your Master Writers' Tutor (277 Views)

My Private Tutor (18+ Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Join Your Master Writers' Tutor by joliva(m): 8:43pm On Aug 07, 2021
Do you wish to learn how to start writing great content?
Do you love writing fantasy, fiction, politics, reflections, kids' stories, non-fiction, poems, current affairs, health-related content, technology, fashion, beauty, comedy, sports, and more?
Do you wish to earn MONEY by SIMPLY writing?
I think you need me: Your Master Tutor James (MTJ has made it simple. My YouTube channel is dedicated to helping you become a top-quality writer.
Want to self-publish? My Amazon KDP learning e-centre is also here to guide you. Take advantage to earn while writing.
Wish to join Upwork, Fiverr, two of the largest freelance writing platforms in the world? It's simple. My WhatsApp class is available at your doorstep.
What you need to do?
1: Subscribe to my YouTube channel at: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeBA8tZOpU7UWfOkCVL3Utw
2: Watch my simplified videos on the basics of writing
3: Like and share my video content
3: Follow my Instagram page at @jamesaalabi
4: Follow my Twitter page @jamesAalabi
5: Chat me up on WhatsApp 08039696286
Here's what you'll stand to gain:
a. master the art of writing
b. learn the basics of writing
c. Self-publish your manuscript
d. become an author
e. The Big Deal: earn MONEY
My Amazon KDP services:
-Creating KDP/Payoneer accounts
-Getting your accounts approved
- Compiling, editing, and proofreading manuscripts
- Formatting your work
-Cover Design
- Uploading manuscript/Cover design on your Amazon
Bookshelf.
There are videos right now on my YouTube that you shouldn't miss!!!!!!!!!
Guess what? All of these come at a cool price
Re: Join Your Master Writers' Tutor by joliva(m): 8:46pm On Aug 07, 2021
I just dropped this on my YouTube channel. How much of yourself do you know? Find out here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=STg-9qzoXPU
Re: Join Your Master Writers' Tutor by Niom(m): 1:27pm On Aug 09, 2021
We can help you write high quality books, articles, contents, blog posts, with ZERO PLAGIARISM at affordable rates.

You can sell these books on amazon kdp, kobo, apple, D2D, and any online sales channels you wish and make lots money.

Our contents are excellent, acceptable on any online book store, and comes with zero plagiarism trace.

Each book will come with a unique ISBN Number that is acceptable world wide as a bonus.

QUALITY IS 100% GUARANTEED and will pass plagiarism check on any tool.

Reach us via call/whatsapp:
+234 803 693 217 4.

(1) (Reply)

Xenophobia: Origins. / Reality; I’ll Love One & Murder The Other. / Submit Your Stories To Get Them Published On Amazon For A Small Fee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.