Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,299 members, 7,867,790 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 01:13 AM

Suspected Ritualists, Two Siblings Arrested For Killing Man & Selling His Heart - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Suspected Ritualists, Two Siblings Arrested For Killing Man & Selling His Heart (18859 Views)

David Etute Accused Of Killing Man Posing As Woman On Dating App In US / Corper Odume Princess Paschaline Arrested For Killing Man In Akwa Ibom (Graphic) / Lockdown: Warri Protesters Mob Soldiers, Try To Set Them Ablaze For Killing Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspected Ritualists, Two Siblings Arrested For Killing Man & Selling His Heart by JosephXavier: 6:22am On Aug 08, 2021
G
Re: Suspected Ritualists, Two Siblings Arrested For Killing Man & Selling His Heart by kingthreat(m): 6:30am On Aug 08, 2021
We are not ready to stop ritual killings in this country.
Re: Suspected Ritualists, Two Siblings Arrested For Killing Man & Selling His Heart by AfonjaConehead: 6:52am On Aug 08, 2021
Awon coneheaded structures et mining industrialists!! grin grin

Classic head/heart harvesters. grin

What a people!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Suspected Ritualists, Two Siblings Arrested For Killing Man & Selling His Heart by AfonjaConehead: 6:53am On Aug 08, 2021
KingOfAllIgbos:
Say NO to tribalism.

I have instructed all my subjects to resist the temptation.

Justice must be served. Punish the criminals.

Sifia pains. grin

Say no to skull mining!!!!!
Say no to head heart harvesters!!!!

1 Like

Re: Suspected Ritualists, Two Siblings Arrested For Killing Man & Selling His Heart by lottomkyes200: 7:04am On Aug 08, 2021
Hmmmm 15,000 was the price for killing a human haaaa what an evil I hope they all get death sentence
Re: Suspected Ritualists, Two Siblings Arrested For Killing Man & Selling His Heart by Polynek(m): 7:06am On Aug 08, 2021
Gosh ordinary 15k? Mehn pe get mind oo cry
Re: Suspected Ritualists, Two Siblings Arrested For Killing Man & Selling His Heart by Danjikanbauchi: 7:11am On Aug 08, 2021
This guys are not different from Fulani Terrorist groups, the skull miners and Terrorists groups are doing the same activities killing people.

Government should declare them Terrorist alongside Fulani people.

1 Like

Re: Suspected Ritualists, Two Siblings Arrested For Killing Man & Selling His Heart by IgboWarlord(m): 7:18am On Aug 08, 2021
Wow,the Afolabis maintaining a strong family and regional legacy.

2 Likes

Re: Suspected Ritualists, Two Siblings Arrested For Killing Man & Selling His Heart by seyz91(m): 7:32am On Aug 08, 2021
cheesy
tydi:
angry

Oduduwa republic..

Motto: come with your skull let’s mine

1 Like

Re: Suspected Ritualists, Two Siblings Arrested For Killing Man & Selling His Heart by Kaiser20: 7:37am On Aug 08, 2021
Digitiminimi:
Indeed, Human being are Wicked. How can just look at your fellow human being and butchered them? Let them receive the same judgement by the Authority.
But why must this devils and barbarians come from the same region that claimed to be educated and civilized I don't get it.

2 Likes

Re: Suspected Ritualists, Two Siblings Arrested For Killing Man & Selling His Heart by Jflex07(m): 7:39am On Aug 08, 2021
KingOfAllIgbos:
Say NO to tribalism.

Shattap there and getout my Yoruba Muslim friend....Skull mining is your occupation for life... Tueh

1 Like

Re: Suspected Ritualists, Two Siblings Arrested For Killing Man & Selling His Heart by FarahAideed: 7:44am On Aug 08, 2021
Left home for his studio
Re: Suspected Ritualists, Two Siblings Arrested For Killing Man & Selling His Heart by 8stargeneral: 8:13am On Aug 08, 2021
Yoruba doing what they know HW to do best...what a wicked world.

1 Like

Re: Suspected Ritualists, Two Siblings Arrested For Killing Man & Selling His Heart by donbenie(m): 8:20am On Aug 08, 2021
KingOfAllIgbos:
Say NO to tribalism.

Shut up angry

1 Like

Re: Suspected Ritualists, Two Siblings Arrested For Killing Man & Selling His Heart by Nobody: 8:32am On Aug 08, 2021
A whole human being for N15,000 fifty Kobo.

Chai, hunger is in Osun state o.

Under APC regime.

1 Like

Re: Suspected Ritualists, Two Siblings Arrested For Killing Man & Selling His Heart by Ezmans: 8:34am On Aug 08, 2021
Jacobx007:
Wonderful
is like human body parts is a business in south West?

1 Like

Re: Suspected Ritualists, Two Siblings Arrested For Killing Man & Selling His Heart by AmazingELixir: 8:36am On Aug 08, 2021
grin grin grin

Just as ipobians claim to be descendants of Israeli Jews...

The origin of Afonjaz is definitely from the Mexican Aztecs. Oduduwa must have been the chief priest during the hey days of the legendary Aztecs.

1 Like

Re: Suspected Ritualists, Two Siblings Arrested For Killing Man & Selling His Heart by space9880: 8:39am On Aug 08, 2021
I will not be surprised if the guys being paraded as ritualists are innocent people.
Re: Suspected Ritualists, Two Siblings Arrested For Killing Man & Selling His Heart by Andyvilly: 8:41am On Aug 08, 2021
KillGod:
Crazy things like this is why I'm an antinatalist.

I just can't bring myself to exposing my children to all the nonsense.

#stopbreedinglikerabbits
#antinatalist
#antinatalisim
They will not hear, they feel shitting babies is an achievement.

2 Likes

Re: Suspected Ritualists, Two Siblings Arrested For Killing Man & Selling His Heart by Nobody: 8:57am On Aug 08, 2021
Andyvilly:

They will not hear, they feel shitting babies is an achievement.

Leave them o people way dey mad....

Na the innocent children way go sofa pointlessly I dey pity.

It's so sad...
Re: Suspected Ritualists, Two Siblings Arrested For Killing Man & Selling His Heart by LegiitAdigun(m): 8:58am On Aug 08, 2021
The mind of Man is full of Evil.

Re: Suspected Ritualists, Two Siblings Arrested For Killing Man & Selling His Heart by armadeo(m): 9:06am On Aug 08, 2021
Polynek:
Gosh ordinary 15k? Mehn pe get mind oo cry

Imagine if all six of them sent for urgent 2k help to all thier contacts they would have received more than 15k.

If 6 of them had gone to site. They would have raised that money in 2 days.

See thier lives...
Re: Suspected Ritualists, Two Siblings Arrested For Killing Man & Selling His Heart by drightguy(m): 9:15am On Aug 08, 2021
at it again.

For two brothers to get that done goes a long way to show how the family has failed in understanding their children.
Re: Suspected Ritualists, Two Siblings Arrested For Killing Man & Selling His Heart by Polynek(m): 9:25am On Aug 08, 2021
armadeo:

Imagine if all six of them sent for urgent 2k help to all thier contacts they would have received more than 15k.

If 6 of them had gone to site. They would have raised that money in 2 days.

See thier lives...
No b lie aswear Dem no do well at all
Re: Suspected Ritualists, Two Siblings Arrested For Killing Man & Selling His Heart by Caboceer: 9:27am On Aug 08, 2021
KingOfAllIgbos:
Say NO to tribalism.

if they see your.skull you're a goner!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suspected Ritualists, Two Siblings Arrested For Killing Man & Selling His Heart by Solowiz(m): 9:28am On Aug 08, 2021
Human heart for 15 thousand naira ��
Re: Suspected Ritualists, Two Siblings Arrested For Killing Man & Selling His Heart by Buckeyemedia1: 9:33am On Aug 08, 2021
Jacobx007:
Wonderful
Welcome to Oduduwa Republic, the Utopia Country of peace.
Re: Suspected Ritualists, Two Siblings Arrested For Killing Man & Selling His Heart by egunna(m): 10:07am On Aug 08, 2021
agulion:
. Yoruba Muslims pigs are the major dealers in human body parts all over the world, you know you can't be a good Muslim if you don't know how to pretend
remind us again who needed ten virgin female heads to prepare charms and 2000 humans to follow dere worthless warlord to f great beyond.
Re: Suspected Ritualists, Two Siblings Arrested For Killing Man & Selling His Heart by proclinician: 10:07am On Aug 08, 2021
Oduduwa Republic.

Motto: Tearing you apart since 23 B.C

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NDLEA Intercepts 2.4 Million Tramadol Pills From Pakistan At Lagos Airport / Man's Corpse Found In A River In Katsina (Graphic Photos) / Deaf, Dumb Bus-Driver Arrested In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.