Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,403 members, 7,822,844 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

Muhammed Aliyu Agbaje, Fake Lawyer Arrested In Osun (Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Muhammed Aliyu Agbaje, Fake Lawyer Arrested In Osun (Photo) (26763 Views)

Man Kills & Dismembers His Girlfriend’s Body After Visiting Him In Osun (Photo) / Ogun: Fake Lawyer Arrested While Defending Case In Court (Photo) / 72-Year-Old Man Caught Raping Two Primary School Children In Osogbo Osun (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muhammed Aliyu Agbaje, Fake Lawyer Arrested In Osun (Photo) by ThuGGeR147: 8:26am On Aug 08, 2021
Wahala dey ooh grin

Abeg fake civilians too supposed dey ooh! grin
Re: Muhammed Aliyu Agbaje, Fake Lawyer Arrested In Osun (Photo) by Cumtroller: 8:27am On Aug 08, 2021
Afonja!!!
Re: Muhammed Aliyu Agbaje, Fake Lawyer Arrested In Osun (Photo) by ImpregnaTor(m): 8:28am On Aug 08, 2021
Good hearted nairalanders please i need your help... I'm just trying to do some few online digital hustle to help myself but now i have even ran out of data, pls anyone compassionate enough to help me with the least #500 airtime will go a long way. thank you!

09035943388MTN
Re: Muhammed Aliyu Agbaje, Fake Lawyer Arrested In Osun (Photo) by devigblegble: 8:29am On Aug 08, 2021
This country is a joke , let’s just kuku sell it to the Chinese
Re: Muhammed Aliyu Agbaje, Fake Lawyer Arrested In Osun (Photo) by agulion: 8:32am On Aug 08, 2021
Even the other Muhammed the call prophet is fake too, cos uptill today we don't know what he prophesied about
Re: Muhammed Aliyu Agbaje, Fake Lawyer Arrested In Osun (Photo) by advanceDNA: 8:34am On Aug 08, 2021
ohosi4real:
This is the hand work of Buhari. Buhari lead us to hunger now every Nigerians is find mix to survive. Buhari! Buhari!! Buhari!!! See waitin u cause in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Muhammed Aliyu Agbaje, Fake Lawyer Arrested In Osun (Photo) by Mensa11: 8:36am On Aug 08, 2021
Well serve him right.
But one thing I don’t understand is how we’ve turned those traditional diabolical material to an exhibit of crime. Those a suspect in possession of those things guilty already. Common, its a belief and having that doesn’t has to do with crime.
Same as some yahoo boyz, apart from their phones and laptop seized other thing you will see in their exhibit are calabash and different kind of soap. But my question is, is it a crime having that. When it’s not a gun . Abi will you burst a suspect house and exhibit their bible ot quran too..
Re: Muhammed Aliyu Agbaje, Fake Lawyer Arrested In Osun (Photo) by orikoku: 8:39am On Aug 08, 2021
Fake lawyer grin grin grin
Re: Muhammed Aliyu Agbaje, Fake Lawyer Arrested In Osun (Photo) by tfelicityk(m): 8:40am On Aug 08, 2021
Na wa oooooo...

There is something in this Nation
Re: Muhammed Aliyu Agbaje, Fake Lawyer Arrested In Osun (Photo) by ceasare: 8:46am On Aug 08, 2021
d guy na lawyer or babalawo?

NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I can only imagine the IPOs shock to see a lawyer dressed up in a monstrous waistcoat that even a newly employed waiter in a bukka will refuse to wear.

"Be good or be good at it".
: Lil Wayne.
Re: Muhammed Aliyu Agbaje, Fake Lawyer Arrested In Osun (Photo) by colestephan86: 8:59am On Aug 08, 2021
UDOKABESTLUV:

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2021/8/fake-lawyer-arrested-in-osun-photo.html
Do you know that it's only in ICT you don't see fake practices, if you don't know it , you don't know it. You can't fake it

1 Like

Re: Muhammed Aliyu Agbaje, Fake Lawyer Arrested In Osun (Photo) by thundafire: 9:02am On Aug 08, 2021
This one na Amadioha lawyer from Sango Chambers,werey full NIGERIA truly country no normal
Re: Muhammed Aliyu Agbaje, Fake Lawyer Arrested In Osun (Photo) by Zenithpeak(m): 9:03am On Aug 08, 2021
I am yet to see the "exhibits" that nailed him as claimed by the report....
Re: Muhammed Aliyu Agbaje, Fake Lawyer Arrested In Osun (Photo) by Zenithpeak(m): 9:07am On Aug 08, 2021
devigblegble:
This country is a joke , let’s just kuku sell it to the Chinese

The country has been officially sold out to the Chinese by Buhari administration... Ask Rotimi Amaechi if you think its a lie.
Re: Muhammed Aliyu Agbaje, Fake Lawyer Arrested In Osun (Photo) by shoprite: 9:15am On Aug 08, 2021
. . .and who's the guy just chilling on the floor next to the "fake lawyer" in that picture ? undecided

Re: Muhammed Aliyu Agbaje, Fake Lawyer Arrested In Osun (Photo) by AmazingELixir: 9:20am On Aug 08, 2021
grin

The critically acclaimed sing of the Kate Sound sultan comes to mind...Bushmeat don catch hunter ooo
Re: Muhammed Aliyu Agbaje, Fake Lawyer Arrested In Osun (Photo) by onoms4luv(m): 9:56am On Aug 08, 2021
Ogbeni you Sabi dem well well

OgbeniOptional:
Really? When u go start parading impersonators using bible and Quran with their bible and Quran too? Oyibo told u your traditional religion is evil and u believed them? Took this oyibo years to make fakes of our artefacts and still have the gut to be returning the fake ones they made to us telling us it’s the original. Mugu plenty for Nigeria. Bad people is bad people, stop insulting people’s religious beliefs
Re: Muhammed Aliyu Agbaje, Fake Lawyer Arrested In Osun (Photo) by panpan(m): 10:05am On Aug 08, 2021
Why is the suspect barefooted?

Who is the man that is lying down on the ground?
Re: Muhammed Aliyu Agbaje, Fake Lawyer Arrested In Osun (Photo) by xreal: 10:08am On Aug 08, 2021
I only came to see the colours of his clothes.....I guessed right.
Re: Muhammed Aliyu Agbaje, Fake Lawyer Arrested In Osun (Photo) by SonOfTheRisingS: 10:09am On Aug 08, 2021
Abba kyari's criminal SARS team has started attacking lawyers that they are suspecting to be their threats.
Re: Muhammed Aliyu Agbaje, Fake Lawyer Arrested In Osun (Photo) by mekusmanuel(f): 10:34am On Aug 08, 2021
He seems to be a native lawyer�

1 Like

Re: Muhammed Aliyu Agbaje, Fake Lawyer Arrested In Osun (Photo) by BarrElChapo(m): 10:36am On Aug 08, 2021
All i see there is an Ifa priest grin.. what's wrong with that guy lying down to the far left cheesy
Re: Muhammed Aliyu Agbaje, Fake Lawyer Arrested In Osun (Photo) by Nobody: 10:40am On Aug 08, 2021
colestephan86:

Do you know that it's only in ICT you don't see fake practices, if you don't know it , you don't know it. You can't fake it
Computers no dey take rubbish grin
If you give them garbage they chuck it back at you...no time grin

1 Like

Re: Muhammed Aliyu Agbaje, Fake Lawyer Arrested In Osun (Photo) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 11:19am On Aug 08, 2021
He also came to station with his charms
Re: Muhammed Aliyu Agbaje, Fake Lawyer Arrested In Osun (Photo) by Cooky007(m): 11:21am On Aug 08, 2021
HE LOOKS MORE LIKE A MALLAM AND MOST LIKE A JUJU MALLAM THUNDER FIRE YOUR INTENTIONS
Re: Muhammed Aliyu Agbaje, Fake Lawyer Arrested In Osun (Photo) by MufasaLion: 11:37am On Aug 08, 2021
Kwamecron:
Am sure he’s not fake, maybe he did not pass his law school exam...

If u don’t kw law, u can’t practice it.

He might not have passed his Bar exams but he's still fake.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Inmate Cries His Way To Freedom From Keffi Prison / Mob Kills Man Wrongly Accused Of Stealing Phone, Throws Body Into Lagoon / General Obi And Ojong Elvis Ojo Killed In Cameroon. Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.